The things that happen when the wife plays

Mrstevela

Couple
Aug 5, 2021
A couple of names are changed here as my wife is still active with work colleagues. It's also summarized to cut the length.

When my wife (of 30 years) and I married, both of us had been married before. We were divorced and at times horny. She was in her late 20s and I was in my late 30s. She’d married at 17 and divorced her husband 6 years later as he had no ambition in life, while she had goals. The sex between them had been good however, and he was nicely hung. She missed that, but didn’t mind stopping her BC pills for a while.

When we started dating, I knew she was seeing other guys, and we both agreed we wanted to keep dating and see how things went. Things went well, and we were having regular sex and she continued dated as I’d made no overtures yet for a more serious relationship. She was dating 4 different guys off and on, two while guys, a Latino and a an African American man. She was having sex with all of them, but it wasn’t an every day thing, - all of them had careers and the guys had families - they were married and she enjoyed them when she could. And when she was not in her fertile window, condoms were dispensed with except for one of the guys who was (and still is) a married local politician and didn’t want to risk impregnating a young married girl for obvious reasons. She wanted him bare in the worst possible way and was able to have him that way only two times after he’d had a few drinks and she was controling the fun. Nothing came of it, though.

As she and I grew more serious, we began having deeper discussions about what we wanted as far as our sex lives, and I was surprised when she told me she would probably need other men from time to time and probably wasn’t a good marriage candidate. And she shared with me that she was still having sex with her dates, and would until I made a more serious commitment. By this time I was pretty sure I wanted to marry her and this discussion convinced me of it. For once, I used my head and I told her it would make me very happy if she had sex with other men from time to time, as long as it didn’t negatively impact our relationship. In fact, I said, I’d love to share you in a threesome or I might simply want to watch you have sex with another guy. “I’d like that,” she said, - I love having one guy on each breast and one guy in me at the same time, - could you handle it.” I guided her hand to my raging hard on and our clothes started coming off. As we had sex, I came right out and asked her if I could be second when we invited her friend over for sex and she said she’d love it. I came. And I knew I had a keeper.

We married a few months later, but we missed the opportunity to have another man take her first on our wedding night. We both regret that, but about three months later her period was late, and I came home from work one day and found her crying. I’m pregnant, she said, “I’ve screwed everything up!” I kind of knew who the father was, - a couple of weeks after we married, she was traveling for work and invited her African American boyfriend to her hotel room for the night. I was hard as a rock and wanted to go ahead with the pregnancy but she elected not to do so, as she just wasn’t ready for the issues and complications she might incur at work. That wasn’t totally honest, as her lovers tended to come from her workplace anyway and all knew she was an easy lay. She just wasn’t sure about me yet. Little did she know how much I wanted her to go through with the pregnancy. We had a deep discussion and she shared with me that he was the only guy who gave her regular orgasms with his penis in her vagina (with other guys and me, she had to use her Hitachi after we finished in order to get herself off. ) and that she had feelings for him, that was how it happened. She never told her boyfriend he impregnated her and continued having sex with him for about 15 years until their relationship tapered off. I never got to see them in bed together, as he was uncomfortable with me being in the room while they had sex and it was a 4 hour drive away. She was there once a month on business travel. After all that happened, she asked him to start wearing a condom as she was married now, but that only lasted for a couple of their “dates,” and she was more careful about her timing after that, still having him finish inside though. When she'd call me and tell me she'd be "out of contact for the night" I secretly hoped she'd conceive again. I just loved it as it made us both so horny and I thought it would be great to have a child with her but thanks to my vasectomy I couldn't make that happen without help. I had dinner with my wife, him and his wife a couple of times at her company events, and at one of them I thanked him for taking such good care of her. He didn’t seem to want to engage in the topic so that’s all that was said. Later he asked my wife if she had cuckolded me. We had to look the word up as we weren’t real sure what it meant.