The threesome that never was

Barber31

Male
Nov 5, 2021
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
Coming on this site has rekindled a lot of memories of (usually older) married ladies I had affairs with when I was younger.
While most were passionate, and very physically pleasurable for all concerned, it's not always the case.

I had a mate I'd known for years. Let's call him G. because his name doesn't start with that letter.
One evening down the pub, he says to me, "Words got around about you and D. at the Halloween party... certainly got tongues wagging at the girl's night out."
Immediately, I'm a little confused. "Nothing happened between me and D at the party; she was legless, so I got a taxi to take her back to hers, had it wait while made sure she got in OK, and took the taxi home..."
"Exactly" he says, "she reckons you could have done anything to her, and she probably would have let you, but 'cos you didn't, she can't stop telling the girls what a proper gentleman you are."
"Well, she was absolutely plastered, wouldn't have been right."
He winked, "So you was tempted then?"
"God yes... that naughty witches outfit, halfway up those curvy thighs? " I gave a sigh.
"Not worried about her being married then? or having kids?"
"Not my concern mate; she's all grown up, 'sides, discretion n' all that. 'Course, now we're the talk of the pub, it's probably off the cards."
He nodded, then leaned a little closer. "Look, can you keep a secret?"
"'Course."
"Well, it's coming up on mine an R's fifth anniversary, and, erm..." he looked decidedly nervous, "she's had this idea."
At this point, I knew exactly what was going to come next, and to be honest, I was a bit unsure as to what I would say. I'd been with a number of married women by this point, before and during my Uni days, including the mother of a mutual friend of ours, and a couple of Gs own mum's friends, but never with the husbands' knowledge or consent.
"She wants to try something a bit spicier in the bedroom, you know, but needs it to be someone we can trust to keep their mouth shut, and stick to her rules."
Now, R. was a couple of years younger than G and I, and I wouldn't have usually been drawn to someone her age, but she was genuinely lovely, and had a really cute smile, so I couldn't deny my interest was piqued.
"Why don't we take things a bit easy, maybe have a drink and a movie round yours, see how things go... "
He nodded. "She reckoned you'd be the guy for it."
I shrugged "To be honest mate, I'm surprised she suggested it; never took her for the type."
"Well... I got a couple of those DVDs back from Fs stag do over in Amsterdam, and she got well into them, next thing, she's over at Ks for one of her Ann Summers parties, and has picked a couple of whopping big dildos. She's gave them names an' everything..."
I was still surprised, but quite keen to explore this hitherto hidden side of R.

Skip forward a week or so, and a couple of slightly awkward conversations with G. where he laid out Rs "rules of engagement". They were quite standard really; she had a safeword, "Yellow!", which would call a halt to all proceedings, no slapping or spanking unless she specifically asked for it, clothes to stay on unless she either took them off, or asked for them to be taken off. Condoms before any penetration, and she would take the lead on what went where at all times.

G and R had his parents round in the afternoon, for a bit of dinner for their anniversary weekend. Once they'd left, he gave me a call to let me know they were gone, and to check we were still on (silly question...)
They needed half an hour to get sorted, then I was to turn up.
Half an hour later, I knocked on the door.
G. answered... usually he'd leave the door half open and be on his way to put the kettle on, with a "Wotcha mate..." over his shoulder before I'd even said "Hi.." I'd breeze straight in and join him in the kitchen and it was pretty much "make yourself at home"... Tonight it was a little less relaxed. He held the door open and invited me in.
The place looked amazing; they'd already made a start getting ready for Christmas, there were scented candles lit, music playing in the background, a bottle of wine and three glasses were ready on the table. I felt simultaneously under-dressed and hot under the collar.
"You didn't have to go to all this trouble for me mate." I joked.
G shrugged, seeming a little put out. "Not me mate, R. went to town with the whole "make it an occasion" thing."
Just then, R. came down the stairs... fuck me, she looked stunning. Short dark hair styled back from her face. Black velvet gown down to her ankles, slit high on the right side, sleeveless, with a low scooped neckline. Black heels, a velvet choker and pearl earrings finished off the outfit.
I was genuinely speechless.
G handed me a glass of wine.
Over the next half hour we made awkward, absurd small talk.
I barely touched my wine.
Finally, R stood up and turned her back to G. "Time to get started, I think...Do you mind?"
G undid the zip a the back of her dress and let is slip down to her hips... no bra, her pert little tits jiggled delightfully as she shook her hips and pushed her dress down so it fell to the floor. No knickers, she stood in hold-up stockings and heels, and just beamed at my reaction. "Aw, G., I think he likes me..."
She started up the stairs. "Coming, boys?"

Upstairs, things started well, really well; G and I each suckled one of her nipples as she stood and revelled in the attention.
She lay back on the bed and sucked Gs cock while demanding I lick her out.
Then she had G lie on the bed, fully dressed, with his cock out of his flies as she lowered herself onto him, then told me to get my cock out for her to suck.
After a couple of minutes of bliss, she told me to grab a johnny and some lube from the bedside table, and push myself into her arse.
It felt like a bit of a rush, but I duly pushed my trousers down, rolled a condom on, and squirted some lube into my hand.
Hesitant to just go for it and risk hurting her, I started to gently probe her arse, finding it already slick and more relaxed than expected (transpired, she was really into anal, and she'd been practising with a dildo just before I arrived, to prepare herself).
I knelt on the bed behind her, a bit more lube on my cock and leaned forward ready to start to ease myself into her.
She looked down at G.
I put one hand on her hip, the other on her shoulder.
She froze..."Yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow..."
I immediately leaned back and let go of her. "Are you ok, did something hurt?"
She started shaking her head "I'm sorry, I can't, I'm really sorry..."
I got off the bed. "It's ok, honestly. Are you ok?"
She climbed off G and pulled her knees up. "I'm sorry, I thought I could, but I can't."
G was sitting up and trying to do his flies up.
I pulled off the condom and tucked myself away, looking around and grabbing a dressing gown off the back of the door and passing it to her. "Honestly, it's ok, you don't have to do anything at all."
G leaned over and was hugging her. she started to cry a little. "You must think I'm stupid."
"no, no, nothing like that. Look, why don't I go downstairs and put the kettle on? You can get changed if you want, then we can have a cup of tea."
I went downstairs.
G came down a few minutes later.
"Is she ok?"
G nodded. "Yeah, she just feels a but stupid. She made such a big thing about this, and then panicked."
R came down wearing a sweater and a pair of jogging bottoms, eyes still a bit red from crying.
I handed her a cup of tea and smiled. She smiled back. The she put an arm round me and gave me a hug. "Thanks for not being mad at me."
"Pft... I got a free glass of wine and a bit of a grope of a gorgeous woman, I'm counting tonight as a major win."
Things were more relaxed now, and we agreed to watch a film.
With G at one end of the sofa, me at the other, and R in the middle, R turned to lie across us, feet on my lap. She pulled a throw from off the back of the sofa and snuggled down. "Give us a foot massage."
I started rubbing her feet, absent mindedly, as we watched the film. A few minutes later, I noticed she making some little mewling noises. I looked over. Under the covers, she was clearly rubbing one hand between her legs, as G had one hand down squeezing her breast and she nuzzled into his crotch. I gave a polite couch. She grinned cheekily and then giggled. "Do you mind if G and I go upstairs... alone?"
"'Course not. I'll head off and leave you guys to it." I winked.
the smile she gave me was beautiful, she knelt up and leaned over to give me a lingering kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you... I really mean that."
I'll be honest, I fell more than a little bit in love with her there and then, and even to this day I think it was probably a good thing she'd called a halt to the action when she did... I'm not sure I'd have been able to maintain the required detachment with her...
Anyway, I left them on the sofa, and in over 15 yrs we never discussed it ever again.
I haven't seen either of them for a good few years now; life gets in the way, but we're on social media and keep each other updated on how we're doing. R is still beautiful; motherhood and maturity suit her very well, and before anyone asks, yes I still fantasise about her, but no, I wouldn't agree to a night with them again.

Coming on this site has rekindled a lot of memories of (usually older) married ladies I had affairs with when I was younger.
While most were passionate, and very physically pleasurable for all concerned, it's not always the case.

I had a mate I'd known for years. Let's call him G. because his name doesn't start with that letter.
One evening down the pub, he says to me, "Words got around about you and D. at the Halloween party... certainly got tongues wagging at the girl's night out."
Immediately, I'm a little confused. "Nothing happened between me and D at the party; she was legless, so I got a taxi to take her back to hers, had it wait while made sure she got in OK, and took the taxi home..."
"Exactly" he says, "she reckons you could have done anything to her, and she probably would have let you, but 'cos you didn't, she can't stop telling the girls what a proper gentleman you are."
"Well, she was absolutely plastered, wouldn't have been right."
He winked, "So you was tempted then?"
"God yes... that naughty witches outfit, halfway up those curvy thighs? " I gave a sigh.
"Not worried about her being married then? or having kids?"
"Not my concern mate; she's all grown up, 'sides, discretion n' all that. 'Course, now we're the talk of the pub, it's probably off the cards."
He nodded, then leaned a little closer. "Look, can you keep a secret?"
"'Course."
"Well, it's coming up on mine an R's fifth anniversary, and, erm..." he looked decidedly nervous, "she's had this idea."
At this point, I knew exactly what was going to come next, and to be honest, I was a bit unsure as to what I would say. I'd been with a number of married women by this point, before and during my Uni days, including the mother of a mutual friend of ours, and a couple of Gs own mum's friends, but never with the husbands' knowledge or consent.
"She wants to try something a bit spicier in the bedroom, you know, but needs it to be someone we can trust to keep their mouth shut, and stick to her rules."
Now, R. was a couple of years younger than G and I, and I wouldn't have usually been drawn to someone her age, but she was genuinely lovely, and had a really cute smile, so I couldn't deny my interest was piqued.
"Why don't we take things a bit easy, maybe have a drink and a movie round yours, see how things go... "
He nodded. "She reckoned you'd be the guy for it."
I shrugged "To be honest mate, I'm surprised she suggested it; never took her for the type."
"Well... I got a couple of those DVDs back from Fs stag do over in Amsterdam, and she got well into them, next thing, she's over at Ks for one of her Ann Summers parties, and has picked a couple of whopping big dildos. She's gave them names an' everything..."
I was still surprised, but quite keen to explore this hitherto hidden side of R.

Skip forward a week or so, and a couple of slightly awkward conversations with G. where he laid out Rs "rules of engagement". They were quite standard really; she had a safeword, "Yellow!", which would call a halt to all proceedings, no slapping or spanking unless she specifically asked for it, clothes to stay on unless she either took them off, or asked for them to be taken off. Condoms before any penetration, and she would take the lead on what went where at all times.

G and R had his parents round in the afternoon, for a bit of dinner for their anniversary weekend. Once they'd left, he gave me a call to let me know they were gone, and to check we were still on (silly question...)
They needed half an hour to get sorted, then I was to turn up.
Half an hour later, I knocked on the door.
G. answered... usually he'd leave the door half open and be on his way to put the kettle on, with a "Wotcha mate..." over his shoulder before I'd even said "Hi.." I'd breeze straight in and join him in the kitchen and it was pretty much "make yourself at home"... Tonight it was a little less relaxed. He held the door open and invited me in.
The place looked amazing; they'd already made a start getting ready for Christmas, there were scented candles lit, music playing in the background, a bottle of wine and three glasses were ready on the table. I felt simultaneously under-dressed and hot under the collar.
"You didn't have to go to all this trouble for me mate." I joked.
G shrugged, seeming a little put out. "Not me mate, R. went to town with the whole "make it an occasion" thing."
Just then, R. came down the stairs... fuck me, she looked stunning. Short dark hair styled back from her face. Black velvet gown down to her ankles, slit high on the right side, sleeveless, with a low scooped neckline. Black heels, a velvet choker and pearl earrings finished off the outfit.
I was genuinely speechless.
G handed me a glass of wine.
Over the next half hour we made awkward, absurd small talk.
I barely touched my wine.
Finally, R stood up and turned her back to G. "Time to get started, I think...Do you mind?"
G undid the zip a the back of her dress and let is slip down to her hips... no bra, her pert little tits jiggled delightfully as she shook her hips and pushed her dress down so it fell to the floor. No knickers, she stood in hold-up stockings and heels, and just beamed at my reaction. "Aw, G., I think he likes me..."
She started up the stairs. "Coming, boys?"

Upstairs, things started well, really well; G and I each suckled one of her nipples as she stood and revelled in the attention.
She lay back on the bed and sucked Gs cock while demanding I lick her out.
Then she had G lie on the bed, fully dressed, with his cock out of his flies as she lowered herself onto him, then told me to get my cock out for her to suck.
After a couple of minutes of bliss, she told me to grab a johnny and some lube from the bedside table, and push myself into her arse.
It felt like a bit of a rush, but I duly pushed my trousers down, rolled a condom on, and squirted some lube into my hand.
Hesitant to just go for it and risk hurting her, I started to gently probe her arse, finding it already slick and more relaxed than expected (transpired, she was really into anal, and she'd been practising with a dildo just before I arrived, to prepare herself).
I knelt on the bed behind her, a bit more lube on my cock and leaned forward ready to start to ease myself into her.
She looked down at G.
I put one hand on her hip, the other on her shoulder.
She froze..."Yellow, yellow, yellow, yellow..."
I immediately leaned back and let go of her. "Are you ok, did something hurt?"
She started shaking her head "I'm sorry, I can't, I'm really sorry..."
I got off the bed. "It's ok, honestly. Are you ok?"
She climbed off G and pulled her knees up. "I'm sorry, I thought I could, but I can't."
G was sitting up and trying to do his flies up.
I pulled off the condom and tucked myself away, looking around and grabbing a dressing gown off the back of the door and passing it to her. "Honestly, it's ok, you don't have to do anything at all."
G leaned over and was hugging her. she started to cry a little. "You must think I'm stupid."
"no, no, nothing like that. Look, why don't I go downstairs and put the kettle on? You can get changed if you want, then we can have a cup of tea."
I went downstairs.
G came down a few minutes later.
"Is she ok?"
G nodded. "Yeah, she just feels a but stupid. She made such a big thing about this, and then panicked."
R came down wearing a sweater and a pair of jogging bottoms, eyes still a bit red from crying.
I handed her a cup of tea and smiled. She smiled back. The she put an arm round me and gave me a hug. "Thanks for not being mad at me."
"Pft... I got a free glass of wine and a bit of a grope of a gorgeous woman, I'm counting tonight as a major win."
Things were more relaxed now, and we agreed to watch a film.
With G at one end of the sofa, me at the other, and R in the middle, R turned to lie across us, feet on my lap. She pulled a throw from off the back of the sofa and snuggled down. "Give us a foot massage."
I started rubbing her feet, absent mindedly, as we watched the film. A few minutes later, I noticed she making some little mewling noises. I looked over. Under the covers, she was clearly rubbing one hand between her legs, as G had one hand down squeezing her breast and she nuzzled into his crotch. I gave a polite couch. She grinned cheekily and then giggled. "Do you mind if G and I go upstairs... alone?"
"'Course not. I'll head off and leave you guys to it." I winked.
the smile she gave me was beautiful, she knelt up and leaned over to give me a lingering kiss on the cheek.
"Thank you... I really mean that."
I'll be honest, I fell more than a little bit in love with her there and then, and even to this day I think it was probably a good thing she'd called a halt to the action when she did... I'm not sure I'd have been able to maintain the required detachment with her...
Anyway, I left them on the sofa, and in over 15 yrs we never discussed it ever again.
I haven't seen either of them for a good few years now; life gets in the way, but we're on social media and keep each other updated on how we're doing. R is still beautiful; motherhood and maturity suit her very well, and before anyone asks, yes I still fantasise about her, but no, I wouldn't agree to a night with them again.
Sad end but valorous on your part. Well done.

Reactions: btweets