The Thrill of Sharing

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
During the start of COVID, everything in our area shut down and was closed up. This meant our usual swinger clubs, hotel parties, and even private house parties we would attend all came to a crashing end! Our swing site was still operational and running, but most guys still online were not wanting to meet in person until later. My wife is not into cam sessions or online sex chat so we hit a hump.

The shutdowns began in early March and by June I decided to buy some fitness equipment and convert a part of my garage to a gym since my gym was closed still. One of our neighbors saw me with the door open and came over to ask what I was doing and if I needed any help. I gladly accepted his help and once I got everything set up, I offered him to work out with me. Although we had not really known much about each other before we quickly bonded and got into daily workouts, challenging each other and raising our goals. My wife was working every day since as a nurse she did not get time off. Our neighbor would see her leave in her scrubs each day and then return at the end of the day. When my wife would return home, she would come into the garage and talk as we would be hanging out. She told me how found Pat to be an attractive guy and she would ask me questions about him when we were alone. Although they really flirted, it was close.

Pat was super professional and never said anything inappropriate but I could see from the look he gave my wife that he found her hot. Pat is younger than us, and at the time was 38 and in good shape physically. I had a 55" television out in the garage that I would play music videos over when we would work out and one day I left it showing a slideshow of various images of my wife naked in innocent poses. I could see Pat focused on the slide show but acted totally oblivious to the screen for about ten minutes. I did my best to act like I suddenly realized what was on the scene and to appear embarrassed as I quickly changed the input channel. I looked over at Pat as if I was going to apologize and he replied, "I don't want to ******** you off, but I would love to fuck her!" Pat was on the seated bench and had a huge tent in his shorts.

I acted innocent and said back, "I hope that didn't offend you. I forgot I had that on. I have to be honest, I have always found the thought of another man fucking my wife and filling her with a load of his hot cum while I watch to be a huge turn on. I know it would not ever happen, but I still love the idea."

Pat told me he had no problem with my desires and then told me that back in college his roommate loved to watch him fuck his girlfriend in front of him. He told me that if I ever decided to make my fantasy a reality, he would be more than happy to take care of my wife for me. For the next few days, I just let things continue with my wife becoming more flirtatious but nothing happening. I told my wife that I thought Pat was into her and found her hot, and she said she thought he was hot too. Then after about a week, Pat asked if I cared to put the slideshow back on the TV while we worked out. I said ok and I had added a few new slides that he had not seen before, Pat began to talk much more graphic about what he would do to my wife if I ever gave him the opportunity to have her.

Then one night, I told my wife I had a surprise for her that I knew she would enjoy. I kept the teasing up for two nights and then told her on a Thursday that tonight was her night. I told her to take a shower and then placed a blindfold on her while she was still naked. I told her I had somebody for her and wanted her to guess how it was. She asked if she was not allowed to see him, and I told her she could remove the blindfold at any time, but that it might be more fun if she could only feel the man and not see him.

Pat seemed super perplexed at how I could find watching another man fuck my wife being hot, and I tried to explain it but he just could not comprehend my feelings.

I had my wife blindfolded and then brought Pat into the room, He remained silent and I told him to undress and to let my wife taste his cock with her mouth to see if she could recognize who he is.

blindfolded-blowjob-challenge.gif
My wife kept the blindfold on and grasped Pat's cock with her hands as she guided him toward her mouth. She softly said, "I know your not my husband trying to trick me, your penis is much bigger than his." My wife began to suck Pat's cock and she looked so incredible with his big dick in her mouth. My wife never did remove the blindfold.

During the start of COVID, everything in our area shut down and was closed up. This meant our usual swinger clubs, hotel parties, and even private house parties we would attend all came to a crashing end! Our swing site was still operational and running, but most guys still online were not wanting to meet in person until later. My wife is not into cam sessions or online sex chat so we hit a hump.

The shutdowns began in early March and by June I decided to buy some fitness equipment and convert a part of my garage to a gym since my gym was closed still. One of our neighbors saw me with the door open and came over to ask what I was doing and if I needed any help. I gladly accepted his help and once I got everything set up, I offered him to work out with me. Although we had not really known much about each other before we quickly bonded and got into daily workouts, challenging each other and raising our goals. My wife was working every day since as a nurse she did not get time off. Our neighbor would see her leave in her scrubs each day and then return at the end of the day. When my wife would return home, she would come into the garage and talk as we would be hanging out. She told me how found Pat to be an attractive guy and she would ask me questions about him when we were alone. Although they really flirted, it was close.

Pat was super professional and never said anything inappropriate but I could see from the look he gave my wife that he found her hot. Pat is younger than us, and at the time was 38 and in good shape physically. I had a 55" television out in the garage that I would play music videos over when we would work out and one day I left it showing a slideshow of various images of my wife naked in innocent poses. I could see Pat focused on the slide show but acted totally oblivious to the screen for about ten minutes. I did my best to act like I suddenly realized what was on the scene and to appear embarrassed as I quickly changed the input channel. I looked over at Pat as if I was going to apologize and he replied, "I don't want to ******** you off, but I would love to fuck her!" Pat was on the seated bench and had a huge tent in his shorts.

I acted innocent and said back, "I hope that didn't offend you. I forgot I had that on. I have to be honest, I have always found the thought of another man fucking my wife and filling her with a load of his hot cum while I watch to be a huge turn on. I know it would not ever happen, but I still love the idea."

Pat told me he had no problem with my desires and then told me that back in college his roommate loved to watch him fuck his girlfriend in front of him. He told me that if I ever decided to make my fantasy a reality, he would be more than happy to take care of my wife for me. For the next few days, I just let things continue with my wife becoming more flirtatious but nothing happening. I told my wife that I thought Pat was into her and found her hot, and she said she thought he was hot too. Then after about a week, Pat asked if I cared to put the slideshow back on the TV while we worked out. I said ok and I had added a few new slides that he had not seen before, Pat began to talk much more graphic about what he would do to my wife if I ever gave him the opportunity to have her.

Then one night, I told my wife I had a surprise for her that I knew she would enjoy. I kept the teasing up for two nights and then told her on a Thursday that tonight was her night. I told her to take a shower and then placed a blindfold on her while she was still naked. I told her I had somebody for her and wanted her to guess how it was. She asked if she was not allowed to see him, and I told her she could remove the blindfold at any time, but that it might be more fun if she could only feel the man and not see him.

Pat seemed super perplexed at how I could find watching another man fuck my wife being hot, and I tried to explain it but he just could not comprehend my feelings.

I had my wife blindfolded and then brought Pat into the room, He remained silent and I told him to undress and to let my wife taste his cock with her mouth to see if she could recognize who he is.

My wife kept the blindfold on and grasped Pat's cock with her hands as she guided him toward her mouth. She softly said, "I know your not my husband trying to trick me, your penis is much bigger than his." My wife began to suck Pat's cock and she looked so incredible with his big dick in her mouth. My wife never did remove the blindfold.
Tell us the rest of what happened

wow great story, Pat is one lucky guy

Tell us the rest of what happened
Before the shut down my husband would show my pictures to men at his gym and invite them to fuck me while I was blindfolded. Word got around in his gym and many men were asked and all came over. I had many to call on during the shut down. Being blindfolded and not knowing the stranger is super hot and creates great sex for me. Hubby watches and joins in often.

Before the shut down my husband would show my pictures to men at his gym and invite them to fuck me while I was blindfolded. Word got around in his gym and many men were asked and all came over. I had many to call on during the shut down. Being blindfolded and not knowing the stranger is super hot and creates great sex for me. Hubby watches and joins in often.
After teh stranger finishes in me I remove teh blindfold to see who he is. we have a drink and chat andI invite him to return All have!We have sex everywhere in house. He wil own my pussy and ass. many times hubby will come home at evenings finding me with someone and hubby will watch. I have had numerous gbs of 5-25 men during teh locked down.

I'd like to watch and take part too

he take any pics? love to see you fucking all these guys

Reactions: discreet1985
I

I am new and want to meet a couple like you.

I

I am new and want to meet a couple like you.
Want to meet a woman or couple or woman for 3some or being her sex toy. Let me know if she is interested. I love eating pussy and
have thick 9 inches for her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220210-081538.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081538.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220307-111926.png
    Screenshot_20220307-111926.png
    2 MB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20220210-081538.png
    Screenshot_20220210-081538.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
After teh stranger finishes in me I remove teh blindfold to see who he is. we have a drink and chat andI invite him to return All have!We have sex everywhere in house. He wil own my pussy and ass. many times hubby will come home at evenings finding me with someone and hubby will watch. I have had numerous gbs of 5-25 men during teh locked down.
Think I need to join that gym the next time I am in nova!

Great Story and I can especially relate to a couple of your comments.

"I hope that didn't offend you. I forgot I had that on. I have to be honest, I have always found the thought of another man fucking my wife and filling her with a load of his hot cum while I watch to be a huge turn on. I know it would not ever happen, but I still love the idea." "Pat seemed super perplexed at how I could find watching another man fuck my wife being hot, and I tried to explain it but he just could not comprehend my feelings".

Over time my feeling and different desires have changed or evolved to what they are today in that it is a HUGE turn on when another man cums in my wife and like you there has been a couple of guys I have tried to explain why I feel this way but they did not seem to get it. That is one of the reasons we are on this site to meet like-minded husbands and share experiences. The first time another man came in my wife Carol's pussy was with this guy named Gary. It was such a turn on to see her being drilled by Gary, that I nearly came too soon missing the chance to enjoy her creampie. After switching positions several time I laid backed and watched Gary and the wife go at it. It wasn't much longer and and Gary started to increase his pace and told her he was going to cum. She told him to “go for it” and with a couple of hard thrusts, he shot a big load deep into her pussy. This made her cum again and once she calmed down a bit, she slipped off of him, and climbed up on my cock. Slowly she lowered her wet cum filled pussy onto me. For the first time I felt my wife’s pussy after another man had cum in it, and from that day on I was hooked on sloppy seconds. It is hard to describe how good her pussy felt. The combination of her cum and his cum, and with her pussy being hot and swollen was a unique sensation. In this case, since Gary was bigger than I am, I could tell she had been fucked by a cock larger than mine. It was more than that though, I could smell his cum and how creamy soft it had made her on the inside. As I fucked her already overfilled pussy, I could feel his cum drip down my cock and balls. I reached down and felt how slick my cock was from it. His cum added to how wonderful Carol’s pussy felt and I came within just a few minutes. I would have to say that sperm is definitely a great lube.

Great Story and I can especially relate to a couple of your comments.

"I hope that didn't offend you. I forgot I had that on. I have to be honest, I have always found the thought of another man fucking my wife and filling her with a load of his hot cum while I watch to be a huge turn on. I know it would not ever happen, but I still love the idea." "Pat seemed super perplexed at how I could find watching another man fuck my wife being hot, and I tried to explain it but he just could not comprehend my feelings".

Over time my feeling and different desires have changed or evolved to what they are today in that it is a HUGE turn on when another man cums in my wife and like you there has been a couple of guys I have tried to explain why I feel this way but they did not seem to get it. That is one of the reasons we are on this site to meet like-minded husbands and share experiences. The first time another man came in my wife Carol's pussy was with this guy named Gary. It was such a turn on to see her being drilled by Gary, that I nearly came too soon missing the chance to enjoy her creampie. After switching positions several time I laid backed and watched Gary and the wife go at it. It wasn't much longer and and Gary started to increase his pace and told her he was going to cum. She told him to “go for it” and with a couple of hard thrusts, he shot a big load deep into her pussy. This made her cum again and once she calmed down a bit, she slipped off of him, and climbed up on my cock. Slowly she lowered her wet cum filled pussy onto me. For the first time I felt my wife’s pussy after another man had cum in it, and from that day on I was hooked on sloppy seconds. It is hard to describe how good her pussy felt. The combination of her cum and his cum, and with her pussy being hot and swollen was a unique sensation. In this case, since Gary was bigger than I am, I could tell she had been fucked by a cock larger than mine. It was more than that though, I could smell his cum and how creamy soft it had made her on the inside. As I fucked her already overfilled pussy, I could feel his cum drip down my cock and balls. I reached down and felt how slick my cock was from it. His cum added to how wonderful Carol’s pussy felt and I came within just a few minutes. I would have to say that sperm is definitely a great lube.
EXACTLY!!!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM