The Waitress

Ocguy

Male
Aug 10, 2021
So in my thread his first time in public, Maria was sitting on Joses cock in the dimly lit patio area when the waitress came to take our order. We’ve been there enough times for her to know that Maria is my wife.

After the waitress saw Jose and I fuck my wife in the parking lot she confronted my wife in the restroom, asked some questions and ended up exchanging numbers with out my knowledge.

A couple weeks later the 3 of us head back to the cantina, as we get there Jose gives me a lil blue pill, the one time he gave me one we spent the weekend fucking my wife. It was about 9 when we got there . By 10 the pill took affect and I was rock hard as Jose and I had my sandwiched.

Maria went to the ladies room and returned with another woman. As she got closer I realized it was the waitress (Lupe), all dolled up, tight top, mini skirt, and sexy strappy heels her bare legs seem to shine in the DJ lights.

My wife led her to me and told me I was her date for the night. I hugged her and could smell the vodka on her, we started dancing, she told me she was nervous, I whispered in her ear “ no need to be nervous, you’re gorgeous, and if you don’t believe me feel what you doing to me” with that she needed some air and another drink, Jose and Maria went for the drinks as I led Lupe out to the patio. Outside I twirled her around and as I brought her into me we kissed. After I sat and pulled her on to my lap, I whispered into her ear again how sexy she looks as I’m rubbing her bare thigh with one hand and massaging her tit with the other. I went higher, no panties just a wet muff. Lupe was soaked gyrating her ass on my rock hard cock, I gently circled her clit and soon she was grabbing me thigh and holding her hand on top of mine on her pussy and she trembled through an orgasm on my lap, Maria and Jose walked out as Lupe and I were kissing. Lupe stayed in my lap as she enjoyed her drink, Jose looked around, coast clear he pulled out his hard cock, Maria wasted no time and wiggled her phat A$$ taking all of him, she casually sipped her cocktails bouncing a few times here and there, she dared Lupe to do the same, be her place of work refused but didn’t object to me playing with her tits and pussy, Lupe was one horny woman, she leans back into me, “ I can’t take this anymore, take me to the car I need it now” I tell my wife we’ll be waiting in the car.

My cock is rock hardly boxers are wet from my pre cum. As we’re walking Lupe is telling me she hasn’t felt so horny in a long time, her hubby doesn’t pay any attention to her anymore. We stop at the car and I tell her again how hot she is and put her hand on my raging erection. As we kiss again, she backs off as I pull out my dick , Lupe looks around then squats and takes me in her mouth. With my hand on the back of her head I got her to swallow my 6 inches, I pulled her up and opened the back door, still standing I bent her forward so she was resting on the back seat as I ran my dick up and down her slit, I pushed into her balls deep, she was tight, she let out a deep moan, and started pushing her ass back, I took the hint and started fucking Lupe harder. A few minutes of this and Lupe starts to moan out for me not to stop she’s going to cum. With that I massage her clit and send her into a big O, her pussy spasms pushed my wet dick out, “put it back in baby, please” I did and by this time Jose and my wife are standing there watching, “either cum in her or get in the car so we go to the room. Lupe was pushing her back hard and so I went with it and dumped a big load into Lupe setting her off into another orgasm. Thanks to the lil blue pill my cock was still hard.

I should mention this was in 2006, Jose had been in our sex life for 2 years when this happened.

Lupe curled up next to me in the back seat, Maria was bobbing on Jose knob the short drive to the Motel. I had some hoodies in the car that we used to cover our boners as we walked to the room Lupe had gotten. Once inside Lupe and I started making out, she wanted to clean up, Maria told her Jose will help her , Maria went and led her to the bed, Lupe was telling her I came in her and she needs to clean herself, at that point, I tell her relax spread your legs and let Jose get a taste, Maria and I stripped, I started playing with Maria’s big nipples as we watched Jose eat out my cum, Lupe was biting her lower lip moaning as Jose did I his thing, I easily slipped two fingers into gooey pussy, “oh Jose filled me on the patio, Lupe grabbed the back of his head and ground her pussy into him as she climaxed hard, it was a hot scene, Maria told Jose to come and fuck her as I helped Lupe up and out of her clothes, I layer next to my as she was on all fours, I had Lupe straddle me. Between Jose and my wife fucking next to us and me sucking and nibbling on her nipples, she was cumming again in no time, Lupe falls forward and we make out a bit before I get her on her on her back and slip back in her, pining her legs back I start to pump into her, she’s starts moaning out “yes, yes, fuck me baby fuck me” Im hammering Lupe , she tells me not to stop she’s going to cum again, I hear Jose telling my wife he’s close to. I hear my wife cry out “ yes fill me daddy fill my married pussy” I lost and started shooting my second load into her, that set her off and she came with me. I stayed in her for a few minutes, Lupe hit the restroom, she looked sexy, had that just got the hell fucked out of me look as she fixed herself and Maria a drink. We sat there naked as the ladies drank there cocktails.

She was curious about how we started and how she rarely orgasms unless it’s with her hand. I asked how much she saw at the cantina. Lupe went as far back before we had our kid. Said she remembered Maria and another gal flashing there tits then rubbing them together, Maria blowing me on the patio , us fucking on the patio, and of course the last time when we both fucked her in the parking lot.

By now both are cocks are rigid. Maria started blowing Jose as Lupe did the same to me. Jose was asking me how her pussy is, as I’m telling him how tight she is and how great it feels, and she can suck a mean dick. Lupe starts to moan.

I get Lupe in a 69 and we start working each other over. I feel the bed move, I hear Maria, go ahead suck it, Her mouth leaves my cock, Maria was coaching her, “oh that’s more then I took the first time I sucked it. Lupe was leaking our juices, more hers now. “You ever have a cock this big” Maria asked, Lupe responded, “no, your husband is the biggest so far” then I heard gagging. Jose asked if she wanted to try, I chimed in and let them know she’s well lubed .

Jose was know kneeling down behind Lupe straddling my head, we be done this many times with Maria. I remember his cock dripping Lupe slobber, he started rubbing it up and down her slit, when he got that German helmet in her, she gasped and moaned for him to go slow, “ don’t worry girl, I think your going to enjoy this” my wife tells her. Jose worked half way into her, I’m spreading her butt cheeks as Jose starts to slowly pump half his cock into her and she I could feel her to tremble, with half of him buried in her, in a low moan she lets us know she’s going to cum, I start to flick her clit with my tongue and she moans out “ oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck” I’m sure if Jose pulled out she probably would’ve squirted. Jose was like a play by play guy, “ you feel that bro, fuck her pussy is pulsating I feel her juices running down my balls” and it was , Maria told her to ride him.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
As Jose pulled out Maria pushed him back and impaled herself on him. I pulled Lupe to the edge of the bed her pink slit is now red her bush matted in our juices her pussy still contracting. I slapped her clit with my dick and rubbed my head around her brown eye before slipping into her. I start pounding her, I can hear my wife “ that’s it Papi beat that pussy up her her easy for his big dick” I look over at my wife as she sits up, Jose tweaking her nipples as she cums all over coworker. I lose it and unload again in Lupe. I couldn’t believe Jose didn’t lose it, Maria rolled off him and told her he was all hers . Lupe crawled on top of Jose, Maria held him by the base as Lupe lines herself up, with my Jizz and his cock , once he got his thick head into her she easily sank halfway down, she had her hands on his chest and Jose has his in her her hips, “ go ahead girl you work your tight little pussy on my dick” he said as he spanked her, Lupe was biting her lower lip as she starts taking a lil more. She came quick and took a bit more , she cried out loud “fuck oh fuck that’s a big dick.” Maria and I were on the bed watching, Lupe had a bigger orgasm and fell forward on to Jose, he grabbed her butt cheeks and started fucking Lupe hard, Jose balls were coated in cum. You could hear how wet she was, Jose in one move rolled her inverted and pinned her legs back and proceeded to pound Lupe, Jose moans out he’s cumming , Lupe came hard again as Jose emptied his balls into her. Jose pulled out and sat on the bed with my wife as the 3 of us looked at Lupe now now trembling in the fetal position whimpering “ I’ve never felt anything like that, I’m OMG I’m still cumming “. Jose and my curled up and feel asleep, Lupe cuddled up with me as we fell asleep on the other bed.

I woke to Lupe stroking my erection and the moans of my wife as Jose is drilling her doggy. Lupe straddles me and eases herself. I start playing with her tits and tell her how sexy she looks gettng fucked, I could feel her pussy contracting, I feel her juices coating my balls,
“will you fuck me from behind” Lupe asked .

I get Lupe on all fours and start fucking her again, Maria is telling her how sexy she is fucking her husband. Lupe started climaxing again , that set me off and I came again in her. Maria tells Jose to finish in Lupe, as I pulled out Jose quickly took my place and slipped balls deep, Lupe fell flat , Jose just went with her and kept fucking her, Maria for the first time cleaned another woman’s juices off my cock as Lupe was hand both hands full of sheets as she screamed into the bed. You want my cum, say it girl, do you want my cum” Jose groans out, Lupe lifted her head, “ yes, yes cum in me” Jose gave a few more thrust then went balls deep “take it, take it slut” Jose rolled off Maria went and licked and sucked their combined juices off his cock, Maria rolled over and her red swollen pussy was easily visible through her matted bush, her hole was still contracting. Maria and Hose went to shower together as I lay there with Lupe. Lupe was telling that Jose and I are only men she’s had besides her hubby and she’s never had an orgasm from sex and let alone have a man eat out another mans cum from me. I asked her if she enjoyed it, “ if I tell you yes, will eat me out” with that I got between her legs and went to town. I licked up and down her slit, tongued her Ass, that got the juices flowing, Jose jizz was starting to cum out, I lubed a finger in her hot twat and eased it in her butt, Lupe but both hands in the back of my head and came again, the whole thing lasted about 10 minutes, When they came out Lupe and I went in and showered, “ if we get together again I want to try anal”

• Love
We’re in the shower and Lupe and we’re lathering each other up, and again I tell her how sexy she looked sucking dick, she tells me that’s another thing they don’t do , we started kissing again, I massage her pussy and get her off before we get out, my dick was getting hard, when I walked out Jose was kneeling on the floor with my wife at the edge of the bed holding her own legs back as HHS’s both hands working her tits and his face buried in her twat. I tell we have to pick up our child in less then an hour, she looks at me and tells me her parents are taking her a B day party, it’s a 2 hr drive one way, they won’t be back till 8 at the earliest, I looked at Lupe , as she’s sits on the bed and takes hold of my sock says she’s free till 6 and started blowing me. My dick hard again and sore. After gagging on Jose big dick Lupe was easily swallowtail 6 inches. I had one hand on the back of her head and one on her tit. After a few minutes she spits my dick out hugs me with head by crotch and trembles through a lil orgasm, she went back to blowing me as Jose and my maneuvered into a 69 with her on top. Lupe wanted to try 69 so we did, once I got some pillows I was in heaven in her hairy pussy, when I started to rim her ass she jumped a little, be fire relaxing and let me tongue her brown eye. She shuddered, I lubed my digit and eased in to her tight butt. Again Lupe buried her face in my crotch as she came again. The whole time my was moaning something I didn’t understand, Lupe spun and impaled her self on me, I see Jose fucking my wife from behind. I started sucking Lupes nipples as she’s going to town, she moaning for me to cum with her, no way I was busting any time soon. She’s rides me through her orgasm falls on me for a minute, before I rolled her back, holding her by the ankles I spread and pines her legs back as I fucked her, my wife close , she stared rubbing clit Lupe was close, when my wife slipped two finger in her with my dick Lupe went nuts and, she pushed my dick out and I felt her cum splash me, Lupe curled up and finished her orgasm and moaned she needed a break, Maria tells Jose to lay down she wants us both.

I got behind my wife and slid balls deep, after a few strokes I felt Jose thick German helmet, as I slid out he started pushing in, I stuffed myself right behind him anf the Borge both of us went in much to the delight of my wife, Maria let out a deep moan, she must’ve been really worked up, as soon as Jose and I started to thrust and get a rhythm , I could hear her sloppy pussy making slutty sounds, I can hear Jose mauling my wife’s tits, wasn’t long Maria was cumming hard on our cocks,, I pulled out and crawled to and offered my wife my dick which she eagerly took in her mouth as Jose was thrusting up as he hand his hands spreading her cheeks, Jose gave kissed my wife with my dick between them, Jose rolled my off on to her back and held her legs back as I started to fuck my wife, she always loved the feel of the difference of our cocks and she was looking me in the eyes and kinda panting she says “you guys fuck me sooo good, I love feeling you fucking my sloppy pussy” Jose came closer and lates his cock over her face. When I put my thumb on her clit she started to cum, I pulled out , Jose pulled her around suck his dick into her spamming pussy and steadily fucked my wife through an orgasm and then some till she begged him to nut or stop, they were sweating Maria is laying there her bald pussy is red her long lips are swollen and butterflied open leaking her juices, her hole was gapped open contracting as she was still breathing hard, Lupe is on the other bed her bush soaked in cum again her pussy was bright red and she was still leaking also, Jose and I are still sporting erections, “ us sluts need to eat first before we take care of those “ my wife says as she lays next to Lupe before getting dressed.

We ended up dropping off my wife with Lupe as they were going to our place and Jose and I were going to pick up breakfast.

• Love