The worst humiliation received ?

Another humilation I had 10 days ago. My wife, her bull and me had some holidays on a cruising ship in the mediterranian sea around Spain. We had 2 cabins in a row with a door between the 2 rooms. Our luggage, 3 suitcases, were put in a shuttle bus to the ship. Normally the luggage is brought to the cabin by the crew. Two hours later only 2 of the 3 suitcases were at our cabins. The third, mine, was missing. You must know, that a few of our/their sex toys were in my suitcase. After a while the phone in my cabin rang and I was asked to come to the reception for some questions concerning my luggage. With a blushing red face I had to explain, what to do with the sex toys in a midsized bag in my suitcase. I know, that they had opened the bag but didn´t do that again while asking me. The contents were serveral metal handcuffs some leather cuffs, a ballgag, a head harness with ballgag, blindfold masks, some ropes, my leather neck collar with D-ring and my chastity cage. I was very happy that the survey was done in a serperate room behind the reception desk and not in front of other people. I was very ashamed as the woman asking me was constantly grinning at me.
I took the suitcase and was still trembling when reaching my cabin. My wife didn´t say anything but was also smiling. A few minutes later my cage was where it normally belongs, I wasn´t even able to fight with words against the cage. A few days before, my wife had put in promise to let me uncaged during the trip. I layed on my bed and had real tears in my eyes.

Last edited:
so you only get to listen from outside, she then lets you wank off in front of her and her bull. She then male you clean up your mess?
We have separate bedrooms & I am sent to my bedroom when Matt is here. I am not allowed to she her naked. She will change my nappy often in front of Matt. It is like a control thing for her

Reactions: ep46wksp