There is just something about it........

alex85

Male
Sep 5, 2022
There is just something about it. Knowing my wife is being with or getting with a guy. Something about knowing that she is going to get strange cock. And that another guy is going to taste and feel that inside of my wife's pussy that's just so hot. And knowing that after he finally is inside her, that after all the moaning and fucking that he will be shooting his load inside her.

Yes, you're right - there is something about it. The first time we shared with another couple, was all I could do to focus on his wife. Before he came, he asked her where she wanted him to cum. when she said "in me", well, oh my! and then listening to him grunting while getting as deep in her pussy as possible on each stroke... There is something about it. And at that point, I'd not even got down and looked at her just fucked pussy leaking cum, or smelled the aroma of them mixed together....

I've never been able to watch. She has never let me. But when I know she is getting with another guy, alot of things play in my head. I just imagine how everything is going while she is with him. Her, laying on his bed, legs spread open with her feet in the air. Him, going in and out of her. Her moaning and him grunting. Just hot stuff.

There is just something about it. Knowing my wife is being with or getting with a guy. Something about knowing that she is going to get strange cock. And that another guy is going to taste and feel that inside of my wife's pussy that's just so hot. And knowing that after he finally is inside her, that after all the moaning and fucking that he will be shooting his load inside her.
Agree, there is something special about being married to a wife who will take cock from other men. It is so hot knowing that another man will feel your wife's pussy and mouth and he will cum in one or both. It is hard to describe how aroused it makes me seeing her "let go" with other men and enjoy them the way she does,

Yes, you're right - there is something about it. The first time we shared with another couple, was all I could do to focus on his wife. Before he came, he asked her where she wanted him to cum. when she said "in me", well, oh my! and then listening to him grunting while getting as deep in her pussy as possible on each stroke... There is something about it. And at that point, I'd not even got down and looked at her just fucked pussy leaking cum, or smelled the aroma of them mixed together....
I feel this way every time....lol. Could not agree more hearing the other guy groan as the fuck my wife and then cum in her. Also enjoy the comments they make to her telling her how wet or tight her pussy is. The smell of sex is hot as well, I especially enjoy having my wife after she has been with her lovers and smelling the mix of there scents on her.

Agree, there is something special about being married to a wife who will take cock from other men. It is so hot knowing that another man will feel your wife's pussy and mouth and he will cum in one or both. It is hard to describe how aroused it makes me seeing her "let go" with other men and enjoy them the way she does,
and let's not forget those who cum in her ass

The arousal is definitely hard to explain. My wife and I have been in this lifestyle for over thirty years. I still get intense arousal when I see another man's cock in my wife's pussy. I get intense arousal knowing that my wife has been fucked by other men, way more than me, since we've been married. And that she has carried the sperm of other men, way more than mine.

"Oh, my" is right. Nothing like seeing another guy cum in my wife Kate.

"Oh, my" is right. Nothing like seeing another guy cum in my wife Kate.
A friend who fucked my wife fairly regularly - until he moved, is a large frame man, not fat - something she likes, and something I am not. Watching him on top of my small Asian wife, her legs spread wide by his large frame, him reaching around, grabbing her ass with each hand, grunting, thrusting as deep as he can while holding her 'captive' for his orgasm, while he's pumping his cum deep as possible... Yes, "oh my" doesn't even begin to describe the scene.

I have posted before that my exwife openly screwed many of my friends and co-workers whenever she wanted and my permission was not asked or needed. Knowing that at anytime she could be being screwing a buddy was a constant turn on. This was before cell phones and there were times I would arrive at home after work and a friends truck would be in the driveway. I would grab a beer and wait on the back deck until they were finished. If the bedroom door was open I would sometime watch at the doorway for a minute before leaving them to do the deed.

nT_nq767ir9i9q755rbdx6yjxk5_600.jpg
There is nothing better...knowing she is loving it