They made my husband a cuckold.

Stella 1976

Female
Nov 18, 2020
United States-Upper Midwest
I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 18 years and have a 17 year old daughter ! I am 5 ft 11 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed(i have very large breasts) i can even carry a few extra pounds without looking tubby.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. I am big woman. I am 5 ft 11 and being well endowed well built and curvy always on high heels makes me HUGE! But I love my height and my curvy stature. About a year ago I was at Costco with my and this little boy pointed at me and said something like: "Gush mom, look at her, she is giant!!!" I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I wear clothes that fit me properly.

Being tall and curvy draws attention on its own. This can be both positive and negative. I tower over plenty of men and women. I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get.

My mother used to shame me for the way my body looked. If I wanted to wear a skirt or dress, she always discouraged it, she always thought my skirt was ‘too short’ or ‘too tight’, or there was something wrong with my dress-sense.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i only attend these all female events.

Recently i had these weird experiences. Four months ago i even started online therapy to get some help sorting out my shit. It is a video chatting/tele-therapy. I see my therapist through .... We talk as much as I need. It works really well. My therapist suggested that i should write in the form of stories in details all the incidents on an online forum. She says that i should share my experiences, so they aren't bearing down on me. She says that I should write out everything that happened in the form of stories, all the things that made me angry, the things I had done wrong. She thinks that i need to share every single experience. She says that writing is therapeutic. So I will give it a try.

About 11 months ago I got a DUI and i was court ordered to go to 20 AA meetings. I'm not a heavy drinker at all--I never keep alcohol at my house, I never drink by myself, it's almost never liquor (mostly wine), and it's usually just for special occasions. Long story short, I was celebrating one last night with my best friend before she moved away. I ended up driving us home, got pulled over for a head light being out, and the cop guessed correctly that we had been drinking. So I was required to attend 20 AA meetings. My husband doesn't want me around other guys, so i found online this all female group.

First AA meeting.

It was on my work to home route, so I just stopped at this bed and breakfast on my way home from work. This woman Jodi who is a chairperson is a bed and breakfast innkeeper, so the AA meetings are held there

I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin trousers and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on.

There were 16 women in their 40s and 50s mingling outside waiting for it to start. This skinny really short like 5 ft 3 Asian looking ugly shorthaired masculine woman in her mid 50s walked up to me and said " Hi. My name is Patty. So you are new. Wow, you have a regal bearing. You are so overdressed and shiny. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free."

"Can i touch your breasts." she gestured vaguely in my direction.

"My breasts?" i repeated in surprise. My hands rose up to unconsciously cover my chest.

"Yes, they're perfect!" small weird Patty said with great enthusiasm. " I am fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

"You want to touch " I swallowed, "my breasts"

"Yes, yes!" she said. " You don't mind do you ?"

I hesitated, frowning as i tried to think through what she had just suggested.

"Actually i do mind. No way " i said finally.

"Why? Because i am not white? " she asked. .

"No. I just fond of my personal space. I am not racist. Actually i love Asian culture and food. " I answered to her..

"I am not Asian. I am a full blooded Menominee from Wisconsin .You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You stupid overdressed cow. ". she angrily told me. She immediately became outraged and upset at me. "Are you fucking kidding me? I am a fucking person. I don't give a fuck what you think about me ." She accused me of racism, but i just said "I am not a racist. I am just not a touchy feely person. "

Then i saw this AA chairperson woman Jodi.

"Holy shit she looks like a short skinny ugly effeminate man."

That was the very first thought that came into my head as I laid eyes upon this chairperson woman Jodi for the very first time. I was surprised. On her FB photos she looked taller, younger and more feminine.

It wasn't just that she was short like 5ft2 tall, she was skinny and masculine! She was in her late 50s. She had pale, brown eyes thin lips light brown hair with Chin-Length haircut .

she was wearing this ugly gray unisex suit and flat shoes.

So i turned my back on this small Native American weird woman Patty I walked over to the chairperson Jodi, introduced myself to her.

She asked me

Why are you here? ".

" I got a DUI and i was court ordered to go to 20 AA meetings. So now I am required to attend 20 AA meetings. So i am glad to join your group. I'm not actively looking for help, although I have the utmost respect for people who realize there is a problem and are fixing it. But i need your signatures on my paper "card" .

" i answered.

This small pale chairperson woman Jodi said to me with a smile on her face " I will help you with that Stella. This is open' AA meeting for anybody who wants to attend, for whatever reason. You do not have to be alcoholic, you do not have to state why you are here. You're not the first non alcoholic to get arrested for DUI and offered Alcoholics Anonymous meetings to reduce your sentence. We see people like you every day of the week. You are more than welcome at open meetings. Find a comfortable seat, grab a cup of coffee and make yourself at home. Should you be called on to participate in discussion simply decline. I understand. Don't worry i will sign your attendance cards."

About 5 minutes later we entered in this like living room.. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. The women started claiming seats. Five women were crammed onto the couch. Other 10 women were sitting on the chairs. I sat on this uncomfortable backless chair. The chairperson woman Jodi sat on a chair behind me. These women AA members were talking and discussing about their main difficulties. I sank into the AA meeting. This particular AA all female chapter appeared like the typical ones you see in movies and TV. A lot of religious rhetoric. It was interesting how they talk about alcohol like it's a problem they cannot overcome. Within a few minutes, the chairperson Jodi started to rub my right shoulder with her right hand. She leaned forward and whispered "Stella your shoulder is so sore"
."

"Yes," i answered, "This community center is on my work to home route so i just stopped here straight from work. I am exhausted. "

"I can rub it for you," This pale small chairperson Jodi told me.
Just relax, don't tense up,"

"Okay. Sure. "i replied hesitantly. .

"Don't worry. " the chairperson said as she began her massage.

I felt her hands on my neck. She was rubbing the sides of my neck for like 5 minutes. Then she transitioned into my shoulders.

"Is that too hard?" the chairperson Jodi asked .

"No. It is not," i replied.

She continued her assault on my shoulders as i sat there totally confused. The chairperson Jodi was firmly rubbing my tense muscles working from the center of my body towards my arms. She began kneading my arms, slowly working from the shoulder all the way down to my hands. She slowly worked her way down my spine before concentrating on my shoulders and upper arms I looked around the room, searching for someone who could see what was happening. 'I was being violated, people! Don't they see?!' I screamed in my own head. Then, I calmed myself down. Nothing can happen. I almost laughed out loud.. 'What is she doing anyway? She is rubbing my back. She is just a small, older woman. I am physically stronger than her. She is the chairperson. She sings my paper. I don't need a conflict with her. ' I thought. Again I looked around the immediate area in the room, and this weirdo Menominee woman Patty who wanted to touch my breasts was watching me sit still as my body was rubbed by this small old pale chairperson woman Jodi.

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

The chairperson Jodi finished with my arm began working from my shoulder blades to my lower back. Her small hands were digging into my back. She worked lower and lower, now focusing totally on my lower back. With each series of rubs, she got closer to my ass. Then i felt her hands stop. She got up and started circling the room.

Then we had a coffee break. I got up from my chair, the small pale chairperson Jodi took my hand and led me out of the living room into this kitchen
. She then said to me

"Stella. I am an spiritual healing touch therapist. You are not an alcoholic, but your body is full of bad energy. I suggest to you body/energy work.

I want to work on freeing up energy in your body which is sort of like a very gentle massage through clothes while you are standing. Trust me. You need this"
She then said that she needed me to turn and stand still.

I just automatically wanted to do everything possible to prevent conflict with this small pale chairperson Jodi. It felt like I was watching myself as I reluctantly followed her instruction. I turned and stood still.

The chairperson woman Jodi started to massage my legs. She began rubbing my calves. She spent quite a bit of time working on my calves.
With each move, i felt her spread my legs slightly farther apart. She massaged my legs further up and slightly spread them to work her hands into my upper thighs. I felt her fingers brush against my cameltoe .

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"Don't worry Stella, it's just part of the massage," she said with a sense of urgency in her voice as she began rubbing my ass.
She spent quite a bit of time massaging my ass. I was totally weirded out but I'll admit that i wanted to do everything possible to prevent conflict with this small pale chairperson Jodi. So I let it go.

She continued to massage my ass

It certainly felt like more than a standard massage. I wasn't even sure i could call it a massage at this point. I felt her hands leave my ass and move to my thigh. I was relieved with the change of location. She worked higher and higher up my leg until her hand brushed up against my cameltoe again.

"I think this has gone far enough," I said as i clamped my legs together.

"I don't think that's the case at all, you are totally mis-reading the creep factor. Just stand still. I am freeing energy in your body. "the Chairperson Jodi replied. Then she asked me to turn over. I did it without thinking . The Chairperson commented, "I am going to do your head last."
She started working over my quads.

Several minutes later she finished my quads and continued to move up. She asked me to put my arms and hands above my head to stretch the abdominal muscles. She massaged my very upper thighs and ran her hands over my hips. As part of the process she spread my legs apart and ran her hands down the sensitive outsides of my groin.

A couple minutes later she rolled her hand right over my cameltoe. She massaged my crotch. I let it happen.

After maybe 2 minutes, she moved to my abs and my frontal laterals. She massaged them thoroughly. She massaged my breasts and shoulders from the front. She massaged my breasts thoroughly. She was running her small hands all over my breasts and stomach. . I just stood there stiff as a board. Then she started rubbing my arms. She massaged each arm all the way using some special technique that made my fingers tingle.

The chairperson stopped rubbing my arms and said, "Now for your head. Just lean over Stella. I am short. You are a giant" I leaned over. I admit that her massage of my head and face was off the charts. She had to have had some training in pressure points or something because I felt every little scrap of tension leave my face. I was left in a state of complete relaxation.

When she finished, she turned and walked through the hall back into the room. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and these women AA members have seen it all. I knew I should feel completely humiliated, and I did a little, but as I stood there, my most intense thought was whether I could get all my papers signed by this small pale healing touch therapist chairperson woman Jodi.

I could feel the eyes on me as I walked back into the living room. I sat on my chair. AA meeting continued. The chairperson started circling the room. After like 20 minutes the chairperson suggested they wrap up. So the meeting ended, but these women got up from their chairs and started mingling and hugging each other.

The weirdo small Native American woman Patty who wanted to touch my breasts walked up to me and started talking while she stood very close to me. At first, i was friendly to Patty, hoping to keep a nice safe distance from her. Gradually, Patty got closer to me and suddendly i began to feel her body rubbing against me. At first i tried to ignore the contact, until i felt a hand on my ass. There was no mistake about this contact, the small creepy Menominee Patty had her right hand on my ass. I immediately started to move away, but then i felt her both hands on my sides, very close to my breasts. I reacted by moving away from her. About 5 minutes later it was time to leave, Menominee Patty hugged me clumsily, she pressed her face on my breasts(her face is exactly the level of my breasts) and she took advantage and gave my ass cheeks a generous squeeze.
I pushed her hands away and told her to behave. She apologized but I could see she was excited to have had the chance to cop a feel.

So all the women left. Then i walked over to the coat hanger,i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders, and i walked over to the chairperson Jodi and asked her " Would it be a big deal if you sign all my papers. I know it's wrong but it will make me look favorable. I don't want to speak badly about it because I know it helps a lot of people out but I am not a social person, I don't believe in AA ,I don't believe that going to meetings and doing the steps will help me. I don't have an issue with drinking."

"No way Stella. You will attend all 20 meetings if you want me to sign your attendance sheets. That Is an official court thing, I wouldn't risk it. You are asking me to commit a Felony. What is wrong with you? "the Chairperson Jodi replied angrily. She signed my attendance sheet for that meeting. I put it back in my purse. Then the chairperson Jodi surprised me with a hug goodbye and a kiss on the cheek. How European I thought as I felt my breasts push against her face.
The small pale chairperson held out a hand to me, I took her hand, and let her lead me out to the parking lot. .

The chairperson just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. She said " Ever since I was little, I’ve always known from the instance I meet someone whether or not they are inherently a good person or a bad person. Because of this I do indeed believe that everyone is either good or bad and there is no in between. I firmly believe that if a bad person tries to be good, it will only last for so long. I think people are born either good or bad, and because of society those born “bad” try to be good, but their true side reveals itself eventually. Stella you are a good woman,but you are full with this negative energy. I will heal you. I will remove this energy from your body"
." So she talked and we walked towards my car, her arm hooked on mine.

Than I pulled my arm out of her arm and said " I really need to go home. I am so tired." This small pale chairperson woman Jodi tapped my upper breasts with her both hands and said" Ok Stella. Drive safely" and walked back to the bed and breakfast. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. The chairperson Jodi was standing on the porch waving. I waved her off and then rushed away. Afterwards when i got home I started breathing hard, my legs got weak, and my heart started to race really fast.

TO BE CONTINUED

The chairperson woman Jodi started to massage my legs. She began rubbing my calves. She spent quite a bit of time working on my calves.
With each move, i felt her spread my legs slightly farther apart. She massaged my legs further up and slightly spread them to work her hands into my upper thighs. I felt her fingers brush against my cameltoe .

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"Don't worry Stella, it's just part of the massage," she said with a sense of urgency in her voice as she began rubbing my ass.
She spent quite a bit of time massaging my ass. I was totally weirded out but I'll admit that i wanted to do everything possible to prevent conflict with this small pale chairperson Jodi. So I let it go.

She continued to massage my ass

It certainly felt like more than a standard massage. I wasn't even sure i could call it a massage at this point. I felt her hands leave my ass and move to my thigh. I was relieved with the change of location. She worked higher and higher up my leg until her hand brushed up against my cameltoe again.

"I think this has gone far enough," I said as i clamped my legs together.

"I don't think that's the case at all, you are totally mis-reading the creep factor. Just stand still. I am freeing energy in your body. "the Chairperson Jodi replied. Then she asked me to turn over. I did it without thinking . The Chairperson commented, "I am going to do your head last."
She started working over my quads.

Several minutes later she finished my quads and continued to move up. She asked me to put my arms and hands above my head to stretch the abdominal muscles. She massaged my very upper thighs and ran her hands over my hips. As part of the process she spread my legs apart and ran her hands down the sensitive outsides of my groin.

A couple minutes later she rolled her hand right over my cameltoe. She massaged my crotch. I let it happen.

After maybe 2 minutes, she moved to my abs and my frontal laterals. She massaged them thoroughly. She massaged my breasts and shoulders from the front. She massaged my breasts thoroughly. She was running her small hands all over my breasts and stomach. . I just stood there stiff as a board. Then she started rubbing my arms. She massaged each arm all the way using some special technique that made my fingers tingle.

The chairperson stopped rubbing my arms and said, "Now for your head. Just lean over Stella. I am short. You are a giant" I leaned over. I admit that her massage of my head and face was off the charts. She had to have had some training in pressure points or something because I felt every little scrap of tension leave my face. I was left in a state of complete relaxation.

When she finished, she turned and walked through the hall back into the room. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and these women AA members have seen it all. I knew I should feel completely humiliated, and I did a little, but as I stood there, my most intense thought was whether I could get all my papers signed by this small pale healing touch therapist chairperson woman Jodi.

I could feel the eyes on me as I walked back into the living room. I sat on my chair. AA meeting continued. The chairperson started circling the room. After like 20 minutes the chairperson suggested they wrap up. So the meeting ended, but these women got up from their chairs and started mingling and hugging each other.
If You need a massage,just let me know.😁

Reactions: Stella 1976
can't wait
Second AA meeting.

Four days after my first AA meeting I just stopped at this bed and breakfast on my way home from work. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels purple shoes. I had full make up on.

The women AA members were mingling outside waiting for it to start. This touchy feely Native American small ugly masculine shorthaired woman Patty was there on the parking lot. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me " Stella you are so polished and shiny in this fur coat, this flashy satin clothes, on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your skirt.
Then this weird small woman Patty just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts in the most awkward way (her face is exactly the level of my breasts) . She said to me " Wow. You are so shiny. Why are you always so overdressed? You look so glammed up ".

" I like dressing well, and looking presentable. I ’d rather be wearing something i feel good in than look like i just rolled out of bed.I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. ". she told me. She just kept rubbing my upper breasts with her both hands. and kept talking about her hard life. The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. That bothered me but I didn't know how to say to her don't touch me with out sounding rude. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small Menominee woman Patty just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts
for a solid 5 minutes exclaiming “They’re so large! You are a massive woman. You are much taller and bigger than any woman here. This flashy satin clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are so sophisticated and elegant.."

Then I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 5 minutes. She was commenting on my breasts. I said to her “Hey! Don’t do that.”. But this small weird woman Patty responded "C'mon big woman, I'm: not a guy, we're just girls. Also I am totally asexual. I am fascinated with the size of your breasts " She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was commenting on them which I didn't knew how to take, should I laugh and play along or be totally weirded out. It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my coat was over my shoulders(balancing a coat on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen.
Then one woman pulled her off and distracted her.

About 2 minutes later we entered in the living room.. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door. I started talking with one woman , this Native American touchy feely small woman Patty came up from behind and started patting my lower back and top of my butt with her right. She kept patting my lower back and top of my butt for like 5 minutes, the she started rubbing and lightly squeezing my butt with her both hands. At first I ignored it, but she just kept rubbing my butt, then I turned around and told her that it is sexual assault. Then this small weird woman Patty said to me in a sarcastic voice

" Big woman. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class RACIST snob.You stupid overdressed cow. Standing next to you i look like a midget. How can this be sexual assault. You are physically stronger than me. I am asexual. I wonder why is it such an offense to grab yours breasts/buttcheeks. I mean, you could do that to me I don't see a problem. I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. You have a large huge breasts so i like to randomly grab them as a joke. " . Then again as she was standing in front of me( her face is exactly the level of my breasts) she just grabbed my breasts with her both hands. She was practically holding my breasts for like 2 minutes, while she was commenting and explaining to other women how large and nice they were and she wished she had breasts like mine, etc.
I finally lost it and slapped her hands as hard as I could.

Everyone just looked at me like I was some kind of monster. The chairperson Jodi pulled this touchy feely Menominee woman Patty away and I just stood there watching everyone judge me.

Last edited:
The small pale chairperson Jodi walked up to me and said
" In the kitchen Stella"

The chairperson Jodi just linked her right arm in mine while we walked into the kitchen , and it was so uncomfortable. She said "You are not arrogant Stella. You are a good woman. Patty is just fascinated with you. She is just showing appreciation for your height, curves elegance and clothes. So what if she is touching you. Just let her. We are all like sisters here. Also she is not physically threatening to you at all, and the chances that she could actually harm you are virtually nil. Also you are fully clothed, buttoned up to the top. It is not like Patty is trying to undress you. Patty is right. You are much taller and bigger than any woman here. You are everything that we are not. You are a sophisticated, elegant, upper middle class, tall woman. Patty is just fascinated. " So we talked and walked into the kitchen, her arm hooked on mine.

Than she pulled her arm out my her arm, she shut the door and said "Stella your body is full of bad energy. Just stand still"

Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi then started lightly rubbing me. She ran her hands up my back and over my ass. Then she ran her hands around my hips and stomach. Next, Jodi started to rub around the underside of my breasts touching my boobs as she went. I just stood there impassively. Then, Jodi started lightly and slowly rubbing my breasts with both hands.

I looked down at chairperson Jodi who was lightly rubbing both of my boobs and said, "Is this necessary?"

Jodi gave both tits one squeeze and said, "Oh definitely . Don't worry Stella, it's just part of the massage. What is this? I feel something hard under your breasts. Is It some kind of wire?"

"That is a part of my brassiere. " i replied.

Then all of a sudden Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty walked into the kitchen. She saw small skinny chairperson Jodi squeezing my breasts with her both hands. She angrily said to me .

" You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You are not comfortable "slumming" with women who aren't as sophisticated,rich, gorgeous and worldly as you. You are fond of your personal space, but you are letting Jodi to touch you all over. Why? Because she is a chairperson? "

The chairperson Jodi replied, "I work on freeing up energy in Stella's body. Her body is full of bad energy. It is body/energy work. "

"Oh, i am not sure about that"this weirdo Menominee woman Patty said. " she is letting you to rub her all over, because you are a chairperson. Stella just wants her attendance sheets signed "and walked angrily into the living room.

Chairperson Jodi gave both my tits one last squeeze and walked into the living room. I followed her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
What is this???!!!🤨
Come on guys,do You really believe this "copy& paste" story? Let's be serious.
My therapist thinks that i am bicurious submissive. She says that i should embrace my submissive side. For me it's just the fact that these old small weird gropers at the AA meetings took control of me, they did whatever they wanted to me . To let go even of my own will... It was mind altering. I am physically stronger than those short skinny weird older women. Standing next to me they look like midgets but they are not intimidated by me. Why? I am a logical, thinking woman, college-educated. So i accept that this is something I need. I accept and embrace this need. I'm submissive to older small women.

Reactions: slappin8silly57
In the living room the women started claiming seats.
The chairperson Jodi said to me, "come on over."

Jodi put one backless chair, in front of her chair. I sat and moved my bottom and shoulders, trying to get comfortable despite the tension.

Chairperson Jodi sat in her chair and went straight to firmly massaging my shoulders and neck.

"You feel too stiff," she said.

"To be honest with you, Jodi," i said, "it's muscle stiffness. I am exhausted."

"Oh," she said

"I'm sorry. But Would it be a big deal if you sign all my papers." i asked her.

"No apology necessary Stella," Jodi said inches from my neck "I 'll think about it. But you are full of bad energy. And I think I can do enough to help you keep your sanity." I didn't quite know what to do but since she did not go any further I let it ride. After all, the massage was really relaxing. I closed my eyes and let my mind drift off while these women AA members were talking and discussing about their main difficulties. Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi kept me in a state of bliss rubbing my shoulders and slowly working her way down my arms. I felt a bit guilty about allowing this, but convinced myself that the situation was under control. Chairperson Jodi just kept rubbing my shoulders,upper back and upper arms for like the next 30 minutes.
Then i felt her hands stop. She got up.

Last edited:
Then we had a coffee break. I got up from my chair, the small pale chairperson Jodi said to me

"Stella i have an idea. You have to trust me with this. Do you trust me?"

Never a fan of confrontations, i tried to ignore the giant butterfly that suddenly inhabited my stomach.

"I trust you. " i said.

"Stella lets go upstairs." she said curtly as she grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. I realized it was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on.

Without warning, i found myself being gently pushed , face down, on the bed. This small weirdo woman chairperson Jodi sat on the edge of the bed.
She started rubbing her both hands all over my shoulders, back and ass, gently squeezing and caressing.

"I know that all of this seems new and strange to you," she said in a light conversational tone. "It's actually quite simple, you need this therapy. "

I thought about telling this weirdo small pale woman Jodi to fuck off , but the longer she rubbed my shoulders, my back and my ass the more i could feel the fight draining out of me. Without a word i just lied there on that bed, while she was rubbing me for like 5 minutes.

Finally this small weirdo pale chairperson woman Jodi stopped rubbing me. She leaned close to my ear

"Stella, why don't you just turn around on your back." I turned around, my back was killing me, so i laid down on the bed.

Then this small creepy chairperson Jodi laid on me, her head landed on my breasts, she gave me this like laying down hug. She started stroking my left side and hip with her right hand, rubbing my right arm with her left hand.

"This is good for you . I am lighter than a feather. This is weight blanket therapy. There are even weighted blankets to help people fall asleep or calm down. I am your weight blanket and having that pressure ironically relieves a lot of other pressure. Very similar to how a hug makes you feel good. I will suck all bad energy from you" she said. She was light, but still the pressure of her lying on me kinda paralyzed me. I was pinned. At that point i kinda submitted to this weirdo small pale woman Jodi. So she was just laying with the full weight of her body on top of me , resting her head on my breasts, stroking my left side and hip with her right hand, rubbing my right arm with her left hand. Then she started slowly grinding on me, moving her hips, rubbing her face up and down my breasts.

She said, "Just trust me with this" She proceeded to hump me . She just kept going.

I was totally paralyzed. I didn’t physically struggle. I just lied there and waited for it to be over. This weirdo small woman chairperson Jodi just kept dry humping me for like 10 minutes, than the weirdo small Native American woman Patty walked into the room, so she finally stopped, but she kept laying with the full weight of her body on top of me , resting her head on my breasts.

• Love
Short skinny Menominee Patty sarcastically commented "So you two are cuddle buddies. Stella you are cuddling on the bed with Jodi with your blouse tucked into your skirt and your shoes on. You are such a strange woman"

"Stella is like a bed. She is so massive and soft. You are so small and skinny Jodi. You could sleep on her comfortably. She is such a big woman." weirdo small Patty said to the chairperson Jodi.

"We are not cuddling. It is It is body/energy work. Weight blanket therapy. " Jodi replied. Then she she finally got off me. She got up, turned the small space heater of and stormed out off the room.
Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty sat on the bed on my right side, and said to me " big woman you are laying on the bed with your shoes on and your blouse tucked into your skirt. You are such an elegant classy woman"
I explained to her that I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in, because It makes the look neater and more polished.

This small touchy feely Patty then rested her right hand down on my belly and left it there for about 5 minutes. Then she started slowly rubbing my belly. I asked her" what are you doing Patty.?I am strictly heterosexual. I am STRICTLY hetero. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. I am a straight woman, I love men, simple! I'm confident that I'm straight and have always been attracted to men. I've never really had sexual thoughts about women." "

Patty answered "Big woman It is not sexual at all.I know I’m invading your personal space but I just can’t help it. " Then she moved her hand up and started rubbing my breasts and then moved back down to my belly and kept going back and forth. Then she finally moved her hand down in between my legs and put her hand under my skirt and started tickling my pussy over my panties. I remember going speechless and literally freezing. I wanted to make her stop but I couldn't, I just laid there confused and frozen. Then she got on top of me and started slowly grinding on me, moving her hips, rubbing her face up and down my breasts. and she then kissed my neck and licked it

She said, "Big woman. You are so massive and soft. mmm sexy softness. You are sooo tall and big and soft. Your breasts are so massive and soft. Your ass is so big. Your thighs are so round anf ull, just hoooot. mmm sexy softness." She proceeded to hump me . She just kept going.

Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty just kept dry humping me for like 5 minutes, then moving her way down and grinding until she finally made it to my pussy. She started kissing my pussy through my panties and wiggling her nose on my pussy through all the layers. I was still frozen at this point and couldn't find the strength in me to move or say anything until she took my panties off and I let out a scream and said "STOP". Patty quickly came up from in between my legs and covered my mouth with her hand and said "shhh big woman I'm trying to make you feel good". She begged me to let her continue but I didn't say anything. She said "don't scream, just relax and let me do what I need to do, you'll like it". She went back down in between my legs and she started licking my pussy. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before! This ugly small skinny old woman Patty continued to lick me until I exploded into ecstasy and had my very first orgasm. The feeling was so amazing but so overpowering that my whole body was convulsing and I kept trying to push her head away for her to stop. She grabbed my hands and held them down tight while she continued to lick my pussy until I had another orgasm. And then another. and then another. I must've had about 7 orgasms , literally. When she was done, she asked me if I liked it and I said "yes". And she said " big woman did you like it enough that you would want to feel this again?" and I said "yes!
Then she said" I really need to urinate" She got up and walked out of the room.

Last edited:
I was too tired and too relaxed to get up, so I just laid there for the next 20 minutes or so. I was totally confused. Finally i got up. I went to the bathroom. I had to squat to ******** because I didn't want to sit on that toilet seat. I tucked my blouse into my skirt ( I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater and more polished.) I went downstairs. All the women have left. Short skinny pale chairperson Jodi was outside standing on the porch.
I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside to the chairperson Jodi and asked her " Just sign all my papers. "

"No way Stella. I changed my mind. You must attend all 20 meetings if you want me to sign your attendance sheets. That Is an official court thing, "the Chairperson Jodi replied angrily. She signed my attendance sheet for that meeting. I put it back in my purse. Then the chairperson Jodi tapped my upper breasts with her both hands and said" Stella. You and Patty. So you two became such a good friends."I felt so ashamed. I turned around. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. The chairperson Jodi was standing on the porch waving. I waved her off and then rushed away.

TO BE CONTINUED

I can't wait to read it.
Have you read my story? To my surprise, I have found I like to be dominated by these creepy repulsive weirdo small older women. I am not bi. My therapist says that i am heteroflexible. Honestly i would scream my head off if a man did it but I couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to these short skinny creepy older women. I have never had a man even ask to touch me, let alone do it without permission. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them. If he did I would tell him to fuck off. If he did I would scream. If he did I might even report it.