Things don't always work out well do they

Have things ever gone wrong/bad/just not worked out when playing with others?

• Never, we have been wonderfully lucky

• Just minor stuff like no shows

• Some close calls but nothing we could not handle.

• We stopped (even if just for a while) because of a bad experience

• An experience or two that others might consider bad, but we worked through it and were not fazed

Results are only viewable after voting.

WNY3somecple

Couple
Mar 28, 2021
This can be a thorny or touchy subject in the various open lifestyles but something to consider and be prepared, that is when things don't work out well.
Now first of let me say I am guessing nobody wants to hear stories about anything truly awful happening (and that of course is open to interpretation).

Things going wrong can be everything from potential partners not showing up, to performance issues, to partners suddenly not following the agreed upon "rules", to a guy slipping his condom off without anyone realizing, condoms breaking, your spouse and a playmate developing feelings for each other, etc etc

I bring this up not because I want to hear stories of bad things happening, more so for everyone to realize there are risks involved and despite all the wonderful stories we post, even for experienced couples, things can go a bit wonky.

bummer.. did she quit because of a bad experience?
No it just seems "the change" totally eliminated any desire. She even gets very annoyed when I bring it up. Bad enough to no longer have fun but now I no longer seem to have a friend in my wife that I can discuss this with. If CL was still around, I'd seek out guys to discuss/play even though I'm otherwise straight.

Reactions: jog123
No it just seems "the change" totally eliminated any desire. She even gets very annoyed when I bring it up. Bad enough to no longer have fun but now I no longer seem to have a friend in my wife that I can discuss this with. If CL was still around, I'd seek out guys to discuss/play even though I'm otherwise straight.
i have posted previously that my wife's libido took off when she reached her 50s & stayed active into her 70s.
has wife consulted a dr. about the loss of interest?

Reactions: spin418
i have posted previously that my wife's libido took off when she reached her 50s & stayed active into her 70s.
has wife consulted a dr. about the loss of interest?
She gets hostile if I even bring it up when she has a doctor's appt. Very strange as in all other aspects she is very even tempered. I must have pushed too many times when she lost interest.

This can be a thorny or touchy subject in the various open lifestyles but something to consider and be prepared, that is when things don't work out well.
Now first of let me say I am guessing nobody wants to hear stories about anything truly awful happening (and that of course is open to interpretation).

Things going wrong can be everything from potential partners not showing up, to performance issues, to partners suddenly not following the agreed upon "rules", to a guy slipping his condom off without anyone realizing, condoms breaking, your spouse and a playmate developing feelings for each other, etc etc

I bring this up not because I want to hear stories of bad things happening, more so for everyone to realize there are risks involved and despite all the wonderful stories we post, even for experienced couples, things can go a bit wonky.

The wife and I had met with a guy. And it was just supposed to be a few drinks and meet see how things go. He was a bit touchy just enough to make her uninterested. A shame because she said he seemed nice. Just ruined it for everyone.

Same issue

She found a bachelor 15 years older than her he had his own house in the same village as us she worked part time for him I did some jobs around the kennels he ran training greyhounds, seeing the way he looked at her when she bent over in her shorts I thought he will fuck her if he gets the chance I decided to look for an opportunity him to get in her knickers, it soon came she needed tyres for her car I said we couldn't afford them she told him and he offered her the tyre's if she went out to dinner with him she asked me and I told her to go, she knew what she had to do and when dinner was over went back to his house to pay her bill , turned out he had a bigger than average cock and she loved it going back the next evening for some more , it got so he fucked her 4 or 5 times a week I was much to small to follow him and she would say don't want your time you can't compete, he fucked her for almost 20 years not always as much as at first so I did get to have her again not quite what I had planned but she was happy.

She found a bachelor 15 years older than her he had his own house in the same village as us she worked part time for him I did some jobs around the kennels he ran training greyhounds, seeing the way he looked at her when she bent over in her shorts I thought he will fuck her if he gets the chance I decided to look for an opportunity him to get in her knickers, it soon came she needed tyres for her car I said we couldn't afford them she told him and he offered her the tyre's if she went out to dinner with him she asked me and I told her to go, she knew what she had to do and when dinner was over went back to his house to pay her bill , turned out he had a bigger than average cock and she loved it going back the next evening for some more , it got so he fucked her 4 or 5 times a week I was much to small to follow him and she would say don't want your time you can't compete, he fucked her for almost 20 years not always as much as at first so I did get to have her again not quite what I had planned but she was happy.
Wonderfull story. Whish it was us with a regular visit for my wife with the same man.

Me and my exwife had some odd moments but no bad ones, yet me and my exgf had some really big unexpected moments ending up both good and bad. She liked to walk naked in nature, mainly where the possibilityof being caught was high. like I said some encounters were very horny and some were unnecessarily aggressive. Some were fleeting like the time we accidently walked across an open patch of woodlands and a passing passenger train came past at quite a low speed, we just darted back into the woods. The worst one was after a particularly great Saturday night in a swing club in a neighbouring town with 2 rather endowed guys. We had a great time and all 3 of us guys taking turns with her and trying many ways of getting all 3 cocks into her. The following Monday one of the guys turned up at her work place, totally by accident as she worked reception in the radiology dept in the local hospital. He recognised her and started chatting her up and trying to get her to meet him when she finished work. He got a bit rowdy when she said no and he went off his trolley, spit his dummy out and started shouting how this "tart" had fucked him and his mate all night in front of her boyfriend. Needless to say he was ejected by security and left her reputation somewhat tarnished. So yes some experiences can be bad but most can be turned around

It's a complicated engagement loaded with pitfalls. It prone to being everthing from frustrating to disappointing even to highly dangerous if not approached sensibly.
But my God when you smash a touchdown... its better that any drug I've tried.
We've stayed away from any serious trouble by being level headed (well, that's Bunny anyway), careful, patient and thoughtful in our planing and vetting.
Most the drama has just come from no shows, ghosting, lies and a severe lack of halfway good looking but down-to-earth and dependable bulls in Sydney.
Had one super disappointing night with an otherwise awesome bull where we gave him a shit ton of MDMA, then he couldn't get hard, but we laugh about that today. Live and learn eh?

We meet through a swingers site so other than a few time wasters we only have suffered meeting and there being no connection, on the odd occasion having a great time but the guy only being interested in one off's that type of thing, nothing frightening or freaky, nobody over pushy.....The usual drought then 3 or 4 good ones come along all at once.....