This is mainly a cuckold, bbc and mfm place. Do you hook-up with couples too?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We enjoy mfm pretty regularly with a guy we know.
We hooked up with a different guy once and another couple once.
Anyone have an ongoing deal with another couple?
Are they older? Younger? How often?

Reactions: Bulldave07
We enjoy mfm pretty regularly with a guy we know.
We hooked up with a different guy once and another couple once.
Anyone have an ongoing deal with another couple?
Are they older? Younger? How often?
Hi! I have a wife come here to Charlotte nc once every 5-6 months for passionate, sensual and erotic sex. She is 58. Her husband is 78. He is basically a retired former stock holder, second in command from a rather large company. I met this couple in a club back in 2007. At that time they were light swingers. Anyways to move forward, the husband had staying hard problems which started from prostate issues years before. So they both agreed to a third male. We met, spoke, next thing we all know we had drinks at their beautiful home, pool, jacuzzi, more drinking, then sex happened with the wife all night! Husband watched every minute as I made her reach every long thrusting orgasm, and cum she earned every single time we fucked. Her husband was right there jerked his cock and would cum all over us as much as he could. Was it weird with the cum on me to? Sure it was! But the wife absolutely went crazy with it. So my view of it, keep the boat going to make the Captain happy! It was hot! She travels still today to me.

Yes, there’s lots of different types of cuckoldry make of it what you will, 3 & 4 sums and group sex are our thing. We’ve got some rock solid couples as partners and a few male individuals a permanent girlfriend and a couple more two of which are into cuckoldry as mostly described here who my wife and I have sex with while the husbands watch, we are not into the the humiliation aspect and if the wives want to do that we will leave as it makes both my wife and I uncomfortable. Our friends age ranges from around twenty eight up to fifty six and there’s an older man in his sixties who just likes to watch. With a live in girlfriend pleasure is as and when and as she’s sometimes away for long periods we compensate by increasing the number of guest visits although covid put an end to a lot of that and we are only just getting going again.

Make it work for you and use this place for information as there’s some knowledgeable people here with wide ranging experience.

Our couple swap was on a cruise ship. Was not planned at all. We were laying on the adult-topless deck in the sun, chatting with others, very normal for us. Visiting with another couple our age, wives chatting, where you from ?... etc. Both wives were topless as were the other maybe 15 women up on the topless deck. They had a balcony, we didn't, they invite us to see it. Ship cabins are small so we're all four on their small balcony, 2 sun chairs, we drag a chair and small ottoman from inside to outside. Close quarters. 3 drinks later the wives talk about sunning topless, off come the tops. No big deal really.
Wives chatting, drinking, hubby and me doing same.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly and we've agreed we don't tell anyone. I don't know how or why but I hear other wife say something like....We've done that too ! ! ! Turns out wife tells other wife about our mfm sex fun, they had some experience with mfm too. I'm thinking WTF ? I look at other hubby he's like WTF? also. The girls start sharing experiences, hubby and I are dumbfounded and just listened. Seems they had a few out of town-vacation experiences and did have a semi regular guy for a few months.
Sun was HOT so we go inside, girls stay topless. Another drink the girls talk about sex fun and they "think" it might be fun now. Soon we're all naked, him and me semi hard. My wife is not fat at all but his was skinnier, mine has bigger tits. Both wives good looking. The wives talk about size of the friends dick, seems their friends were bigger than hubby, same for us and our friend. Soon our wives are sucking our dicks. We fucked each other's wife on the same bed, he finished befor I did, he said how hot it is watching his wife(with me). We lay there chatting then we fucked our own wife before we left, was fun but awkward.
Next day we see them sunning, sit with them, didn't say much, was weird. Later after dinner we see them at a bar, visit, chat. My....very consecutive but drunk wife suggests a repeat, other wife is like hell yea. Some how we agreed to the wives swapping rooms. Wives were dressed in typical night time cruise summer dresses, neither needed a bra, modest heels. The girls hit the bathroom, come back and we all looked at each other with an...is this OK? look. We agreed that 1am the girls would return, it was about 9 o'clock. We stand up, the wives change places, me and his wife walk one way to my-our room, they go other way to his-theirs.
Back in our room his wife asks how an mfm night with our friend plays out, I kinda explain. She asks if she looks OK, I'm like hell yes. We start to kiss, turned into a 10 minute make out session. She pulls her dress off, asks me if I want her to keep her heels on, said their guy liked heels on. I get undressed, She asks....underpants on or off....I say off. She looked so damn hot, I was rock hard. We lay on the bed, more kissing. We fucked slow, fast, and everything in between. Kinda funny, into it we needed some lube, I grabbed our-wife's KY. I fucked her butt for a good 5 minutes, I came twice, 2 for her. It's about 12:45, we're making love real slow in spoon position. I hear key open the door, wives walks in while I'm pumping. She just says oh.... I pull out, his wife wipes off with a towel. Mine says to her, was it fun? Mine says she had fun too, his wife leaves.
Was awkward for about 10 minutes then wife asks me if it was fun. I ask her same, she kinda talked about what they did, asked what we did. Turned out they messed around kissing, oral then got down to it, he came once....then did her butt and cummed back there then another round befor she left. I told her what we did. She got undressed, wiped off, went ******** then got into bed. We fucked real slow and nice then fell asleep.
Next day wife said it was strange using another woman's Astrolube.... was fun and we'd do it again, with the right couple, if it ever came up.

Last edited:
We used to be members of a large swingers club and made a lot of friends with other couples. We did have sex with a bunch of people during that time, while still enjoying MFM away from the club. We kind of got away from it though, because of the prevalent shitty attitude towards couples and ladies who meet single guys. When they found out Suz liked strange cock as often as she could get it, they would treat us like we tracked in mud. Not only that, but it is very difficult to meet with another couple and all 4 of you genuinely like each other and get along. We only really had that type of friendship with one other couple and the lady was just like Suz, in that she loved fucking strangers. Her husband was like me because he loved to watch and plunge into the sloppy seconds...lol. She & Suz used to trade new fuck buddies all the time!
I read a lot on here about how hard it is 4 people really really click. We did have fun with the couple but it was just a one time thing.
The one time out if town guy we did it with was not good for us. Leading up to it, in the bar it was damn exciting, wife was just right drink and really into the guy. We were out if town and she really got into the whole deal. Up in his room it kinda fizzled out, he had a hard time staying hard, we weren't comfy at all. It just didn't go well.
With our guy friend we do it at our place. We know what to expect and look forward to it.
I understand the one night stand excitement tho.

Last edited: