This is my gf. Would you chat her up, get her to want you, and fuck her?

Norwaysense

Male
From
Norway
Nov 28, 2022
Osøyro, Norway
Hey from Norway!

suge.png

My ex and I have just gotten together after we hooked up not long ago while she actuallt was in a new relationship. I never knew that cheating is her thing before now and I keep wondering if she has been cheating on me too. The crazy thing is that I actually get turned on by the thought of her cheating on me.

For some time now, I have these really strong fantasies about her being fucked by another guy, and love the idea of that. When I have partied a bit and have had some stimulants, the fantasies explode in my head and I can`t stop thinking about that while I anjoy myself. I have asked what she feels about adding a third, a long time ago, but that did not end in success. After reading a bit here, I have made up my mind that I will try to introduce her to the idea and to the work to convince her.

I absolute love sharing images and videos of her and hearing what other guys want to do to her, so here are some pics so you understand how much of a slut she is:

View attachment First anal.mp4
Just to be clear: I am NOT fantasizing about any cuckolding scenario. I am thinking more of a friendly setting where she visits him/them in secret or that I know about it-
View attachment norwaysense.mp4

Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1127073

My ex and I have just gotten together after we hooked up not long ago while she actuallt was in a new relationship. I never knew that cheating is her thing before now and I keep wondering if she has been cheating on me too. The crazy thing is that I actually get turned on by the thought of her cheating on me.

For some time now, I have these really strong fantasies about her being fucked by another guy, and love the idea of that. When I have partied a bit and have had some stimulants, the fantasies explode in my head and I can`t stop thinking about that while I anjoy myself. I have asked what she feels about adding a third, a long time ago, but that did not end in success. After reading a bit here, I have made up my mind that I will try to introduce her to the idea and to the work to convince her.

I absolute love sharing images and videos of her and hearing what other guys want to do to her, so here are some pics so you understand how much of a slut she is:

View attachment 1127042
Just to be clear: I am NOT fantasizing about any cuckolding scenario. I am thinking more of a friendly setting where she visits him/them in secret or that I know about it-
View attachment 1127071

Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1127073

View attachment 1127042
View attachment 1127071
Beautiful ass she is sexy and hot

Absolutely yes
Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1127073

View attachment 1127042
View attachment 1127071

Hey from Norway!

View attachment 1127073

View attachment 1127042
View attachment 1127071
Would you like to be cucked over a video chat to start with something a bit less all in like

Reactions: Johnfun
Would you like to be cucked over a video chat to start with something a bit less all in like
I am a cuck/switch so i can flip reverse rolls if need be, and cuz i am a cuk, i understand cuks, and i understand that the thought of me telling your wife to finger her cunt over my cock while she makes you watch, well tell me the thought of that dont make you rock hard my little cucky bitch xx

Let me see yoir wife now cuck, i am a switch too so i can tel you how im gunna chat to yoir mrs while i direct her to fuck her own cunt an humiliate you while i spunk wirh yoir wife splattering everywhere,. Now get ur cock out cucky n start playing while i show you what im gunna do to your woman infront of you siss bitch,. Then im gunna bend you over and ream u a new bum hope slut