amateur_19

Male
Sep 30, 2022
Happy New Year all,

I've been in this site for a quite a while and sexting and seducing women, nearly about 50 of them and seduced about 14 conservative & unaware wives & GFs.

I just got curious and had this thought lately about being youngest in this site (I hope)

But I've had this thought lately, and some women gave me more attention since I was young, big and enduring. I wanna feel like that again.

A 37 yo lady told me that I made her feel like a high school slut again, which was quite funny & dirty.

So hotwives & sluts out there, what'd you do if a young guy approaches you and how'd you feel to play with him?

Or share your experience about when you played with a younger guy (pics are appreciated)

Last edited:
What I could do when I was young, that can't do now, is cum and stay hard. May loves that!

In fact we're visiting a city right now, and there is a college athletic event going on. May seems pretty excited to see a lot of young college athletes around!

Last edited:
We spent New Years day sightseeing, came back to our room to clean up and then went to dinner. We had a couple of bottles of wine with dinner and then adjourned to the hotel bar. We sat at the end of the bar, which was fairly quiet, and ordered drinks. Well what do you know, a couple young college athletes sat down next to us!!

Turns out they were wrestlers from a school in the Midwest and May was really eyeing them. Big kids, I think they said they were about 185 lbs, but lean and muscled. They were taking in May's tits too. Again, May wasn't feeling any pain after the wine and our drinks. I bought the guys drinks and we chatted with them. Finally I just asked them if they wanted to fuck my wife. They hesitated and May lifted her shirt to show them her tits and said something like she wanted to suck some cocks!

So we ordered to-go drinks, though May and I didn't need anymore drinks! May was visibly swaying from her drinks as we got on the elevator. The two young guys still didn't seem too sure about what was going on, but did keep a close eye on May's hardening nipples.

We got into our room and May plopped down in the chair and told one of the guys to come to her. She undid his belt and fly, took his cock out, and started to work her magic on it while she ran her hands up under his t-shirt. He took the hint and took off his shirt and I could see May enjoyed his young, muscled stomach as she sucked his cock until it got hard. She told the other guy to take his clothes off so she could see him. He complied!

I sat on one of the beds, taking it in as she sucked the other guy hard. She told them to both to get close to her so she could take both of their cocks in her mouth. The two of them stripped her top off so they could play with May's tits and nipples. I could tell she was at a fever pitch as she stood up to take off her jeans. She then fall on her back on the bed to just said "fuck me." The first guy complied and May moaned as his hard, young cock entered her. Her moans increased to the level that I thought people in other rooms would hear her, so I unzipped my pants and stuffed my cock into her mouth to quiet her a bit. I'd had too much to drink, and hadn't taken my pill, to get much of an erection. Though May didn't really need my cock!

The first guy unloaded his cum and pulled out to remove his condom and I let him have May's mouth to clean him up. But not before she told the other guy to fuck her next! So she had one young cock in her mouth while another pounded her pussy. They just wanted to cum, and she was willing to accommodate them! She sucked the first guy until he got hard again, so he stepped back to play with his cock while his friend pounded May until both she and him climaxed. Then the first guy started on her again!!! May was loving the nearly non-stop fucking by these two young guys who were more than half her age. After the second guy fucked my wife a second time, she just lay there, spasming, moaning softly, and breathing so hard her tits jiggled. Then she essentially passed out!

Attachments

• 3590953269768347830gghggfhmouyh.jpeg
    3590953269768347830gghggfhmouyh.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 479
Last edited:
Age is only a number. I feel that most stags on this site have the brain to cock connection! What I mean is I can cum and just think about my wife getting fucked and sucking cock and I can stay hard and fuck for ever if that is what the woman wants. If I am sharing Cindy in a MFM I can stay hard forever.
So yes I enjoy young guys pounding Cindy's pussy and seeing her with someone in their 30's.

Attachments

• 20221028_094318.jpg
    20221028_094318.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 396
  • 20220322_182903.jpg
    20220322_182903.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
We spent New Years day sightseeing, came back to our room to clean up and then went to dinner. We had a couple of bottles of wine with dinner and then adjourned to the hotel bar. We sat at the end of the bar, which was fairly quiet, and ordered drinks. Well what do you know, a couple young college athletes sat down next to us!!

Turns out they were wrestlers from a school in the Midwest and May was really eyeing them. Big kids, I think they said they were about 185 lbs, but lean and muscled. They were taking in May's tits too. Again, May wasn't feeling any pain after the wine and our drinks. I bought the guys drinks and we chatted with them. Finally I just asked them if they wanted to fuck my wife. They hesitated and May lifted her shirt to show them her tits and said something like she wanted to suck some cocks!

So we ordered to-go drinks, though May and I didn't need anymore drinks! May was visibly swaying from her drinks as we got on the elevator. The two young guys still didn't seem too sure about what was going on, but did keep a close eye on May's hardening nipples.

We got into our room and May plopped down in the chair and told one of the guys to come to her. She undid his belt and fly, took his cock out, and started to work her magic on it while she ran her hands up under his t-shirt. He took the hint and took off his shirt and I could see May enjoyed his young, muscled stomach as she sucked his cock until it got hard. She told the other guy to take his clothes off so she could see him. He complied!

I sat on one of the beds, taking it in as she sucked the other guy hard. She told them to both to get close to her so she could take both of their cocks in her mouth. The two of them stripped her top off so they could play with May's tits and nipples. I could tell she was at a fever pitch as she stood up to take off her jeans. She then fall on her back on the bed to just said "fuck me." The first guy complied and May moaned as his hard, young cock entered her. Her moans increased to the level that I thought people in other rooms would hear her, so I unzipped my pants and stuffed my cock into her mouth to quiet her a bit. I'd had too much to drink, and hadn't taken my pill, to get much of an erection. Though May didn't really need my cock!

The first guy unloaded his cum and pulled out to remove his condom and I let him have May's mouth to clean him up. But not before she told the other guy to fuck her next! So she had one young cock in her mouth while another pounded her pussy. They just wanted to cum, and she was willing to accommodate them! She sucked the first guy until he got hard again, so he stepped back to play with his cock while his friend pounded May until both she and him climaxed. Then the first guy started on her again!!! May was loving the nearly non-stop fucking by these two young guys who were more than half her age. After the second guy fucked my wife a second time, she just lay there, spasming, moaning softly, and breathing so hard her tits jiggled. Then she essentially passed out!
Awesome story! Glad you got to see those guys enjoying your wife and it's so hot when our wives just go for it! Mine did 2 guys in a hotel room once as a favor to a friend who wanted to get a buddy of his laid. She came home with a swollen pussy and cum in her hair and a bunch of photo's on her phone that I still jack off too.

Age is only a number. How old is this body? I feel that most stags on this site have the brain to cock connection! What I mean is I can cum and just think about my wife getting fucked and sucking cock and I can stay hard and fuck for ever if that is what the woman wants. I do have a vid posted of me fucking a hotwife with a friend the video it's highly edited, but it is over an hour in it's raw form and I came twice and was still hard. I will admit cuming a third time is't the easiest but I still stay hard. If I am sharing Cindy in a MFM I can stay hard forever.
So yes I enjoy young guys pounding Cindy's pussy and seeing her with someone 30 years younger. but they really have nothing on me. I am also more experienced and can sense if a woman is not enjoying what I am doing. I can communicate and adjust.

My wife does enjoy younger age men. With that said, she also enjoys older men (50, 60, and 70s), and she says while, it is nice for a younger man to find an older woman hot or sexy, it is truly the older men who possess experience who are most able to satisfy her most and read her body signals to adapt as they are with her.

Happy New Year all,

I've been in this site for a quite a while and sexting and seducing women, nearly about 50 of them and seduced about 14 conservative & unaware wives & GFs.

I just got curious and had this thought lately about being youngest in this site (I hope) I just turned 20.

But I've had this thought lately, and some women gave me more attention since I was young, big and enduring. I wanna feel like that again.

A 37 yo lady told me that I made her feel like a high school slut again, which was quite funny & dirty.

So hotwives & sluts out there, what'd you do if a 20 year old guy approaches you and how'd you feel to play with him?

Or share your experience about when you played with a younger guy (pics are appreciated)

(Ugh and just in case, have a look at my media section, if you wanna check out my dick and tell me how ya feel)
What can I say; I’m in my 50’s now, but as a 25 year old I was seduced by a 21 year old woman! Bunked off school to spend the day in her bed fucking! I got the taste for older woman after that! Had plenty of married women doing so, worked in the right places! In a restaurant kitchen when 17, seduced by a married waitress in her 40’s, her husband worked on oil rigs! I often wonder if they were cucks? Maybe she phoned home and told him all about it? I worked in a night club for a couple of years, that was excellent for getting pussy and I had plenty! Even at 33 I was seduced by my boss at the time, she was 49! I fucked her solid for about 4-5 hours and she fell in love with me! She told me that she has never been fucked like that before!

What can I say; I’m in my 50’s now, but as a 25 year old I was seduced by a 21 year old woman! Bunked off school to spend the day in her bed fucking! I got the taste for older woman after that! Had plenty of married women doing so, worked in the right places! In a restaurant kitchen when 17, seduced by a married waitress in her 40’s, her husband worked on oil rigs! I often wonder if they were cucks? Maybe she phoned home and told him all about it? I worked in a night club for a couple of years, that was excellent for getting pussy and I had plenty! Even at 33 I was seduced by my boss at the time, she was 49! I fucked her solid for about 4-5 hours and she fell in love with me! She told me that she has never been fucked like that before!
I'm 20 and that's all impressive encounters you've made, man. Would love to hear more abt your adventures, and share mine too. DM me if you'd like 😉

What can I say; I’m in my 50’s now, but as a 15 year old I was seduced by a 21 year old woman! Bunked off school to spend the day in her bed fucking! I got the taste for older woman after that! Had plenty of married women doing so, worked in the right places! In a restaurant kitchen when 17, seduced by a married waitress in her 40’s, her husband worked on oil rigs! I often wonder if they were cucks? Maybe she phoned home and told him all about it? I worked in a night club for a couple of years, that was excellent for getting pussy and I had plenty! Even at 33 I was seduced by my boss at the time, she was 49! I fucked her solid for about 4-5 hours and she fell in love with me! She told me that she has never been fucked like that

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I've had guys as young as 18. For the most part my experiences have been good but I don't think guys that age really understand how to please a lady and many of them simply get too excited and cum too quick. I mean way too quick. Just a short time ago I had a youngster on the massage table. I had progressed to the point where I was naked and he was clearly wanting it. I was going to do a little oral on him first but the very second his cock touched my lips he unloaded.
Now don't get me wrong. I jump at the opportunity with a young guy but often they don't quite live up to the expectations. But that's OK. We were all young once. I guess one way of putting it is that I'm giving them some experience so they might become better lovers with their girlfriends. Pretty lame, huh? :giggle:

I've had guys as young as 18. For the most part my experiences have been good but I don't think guys that age really understand how to please a lady and many of them simply get too excited and cum too quick. I mean way too quick. Just a short time ago I had a youngster on the massage table. I had progressed to the point where I was naked and he was clearly wanting it. I was going to do a little oral on him first but the very second his cock touched my lips he unloaded.
Now don't get me wrong. I jump at the opportunity with a young guy but often they don't quite live up to the expectations. But that's OK. We were all young once. I guess one way of putting it is that I'm giving them some experience so they might become better lovers with their girlfriends. Pretty lame, huh? :giggle:
Your right and the first experience’s I had, maybe I did cum a little too quick! But it is very different if the female like yourself takes the lead! I’ve always been the alpha and therefore in control of her and myself! But I get where you’re coming from! (No pun intended- honest😂)

Reactions: Bobbers