THREE HOURS!!!

Leeman

Aug 5, 2017
Columbus
My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?

slimfat97

Jan 25, 2017
My wife goes for one hour and thirty mins with her huge cock bull, after that she doesn’t even want to fuck me because he leaves her pussy sore, not to mention her stomach feeling weird and puts her to sleep, so maybe it is possible, I’ve gone two hours, taking 20 min breaks

May 23, 2018
My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?
I can last very long, or can cum more than once very quickly. Yes, can fuck for (3) hours, different positions, oral, and anal.