THREE HOURS!!!

Aug 5, 2017
Columbus
My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?

Jan 25, 2017
My wife goes for one hour and thirty mins with her huge cock bull, after that she doesn’t even want to fuck me because he leaves her pussy sore, not to mention her stomach feeling weird and puts her to sleep, so maybe it is possible, I’ve gone two hours, taking 20 min breaks

May 23, 2018
My wife claims she just got fucked for three hours straight. Is that even possible, or is she just trying to turn me on more. So any woman ever been fucked for three hours straight. Any men every went three hours, com on guys no lying. I'm not talking about taking long breaks in between sessions. He would rest for a minute or so and start back fucking. Is that even humanly possible?
I can last very long, or can cum more than once very quickly. Yes, can fuck for (3) hours, different positions, oral, and anal.

Jun 30, 2018
Its possible I usually go about 2 and half hours depending on the day if I'm charged up and filling extremely perverted I can go the straight 3 hours took a pill once and forget it I went forever the wife had to call for back up because she couldn't take it no longer lol

Jun 30, 2018
If you're saying 3 straight hours without cuming, I gotta call bullshit. I don't believe for one second it can be done. I've watched a minimum of about 150 different cocks fucking my wife and none have ever come close to 3 hours. The longest was about 45 minutes maximum.
Not without cumming I cum but can continue to keep going

Jun 25, 2017
If you're saying 3 straight hours without cuming, I gotta call bullshit. I don't believe for one second it can be done. I've watched a minimum of about 150 different cocks fucking my wife and none have ever come close to 3 hours. The longest was about 45 minutes maximum.
Wow. Maybe they didnt want to wait 3 hours. But it can be and has been done.