Tightening the anus for the ultimate bull orgasm

suzzan

Couple
Sep 17, 2022
Tightening of the anus is performed with a butt plug. You should choose a short one with a big head (1.5 inch and a narrow neck 0.5 inch. When such a butt plug is inserted into the anus, the anal muscles begin to contract around the neck of the butt plug. contractions become stronger over time.

How strong and good the contractions will be in sex depends on the length of time. Wearing for a few hours, half a day or all day. I recommend 24h. Sissy cleans the anus, lubricates it and bull inserts a butt plug before sleep. The butt plug is removed immediately before sex. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to do this because of the contractions that occur when the butt plug starts to come out. Wait a bit and try again until it is removed.

When the butt plug is removed, the anus is immediately washed with water and lubricated. Sex should start immediately after that. Procrastination reduces the effect.

Sex should be hard with a strong penetration of the penis. This causes involuntary contractions that tighten the penis and greatly excite the bull. For the sissy, sex is very painful for the first few minutes and he moans loudly. Sex lasts shorter due to strong stimulation of the penis. A bull's orgasm is explosive and very pleasant.

Tightening the anus can be practiced once or twice a week. Not more than that. Metal or glass butt plugs should not be used. Silicone butt plugs are best for this.

Tightening of the anus is performed with a butt plug. You should choose a short one with a big head (1.5 inch and a narrow neck 0.5 inch. When such a butt plug is inserted into the anus, the anal muscles begin to contract around the neck of the butt plug. contractions become stronger over time.

How strong and good the contractions will be in sex depends on the length of time. Wearing for a few hours, half a day or all day. I recommend 24h. Sissy cleans the anus, lubricates it and bull inserts a butt plug before sleep. The butt plug is removed immediately before sex. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to do this because of the contractions that occur when the butt plug starts to come out. Wait a bit and try again until it is removed.

When the butt plug is removed, the anus is immediately washed with water and lubricated. Sex should start immediately after that. Procrastination reduces the effect.

Sex should be hard with a strong penetration of the penis. This causes involuntary contractions that tighten the penis and greatly excite the bull. For the sissy, sex is very painful for the first few minutes and he moans loudly. Sex lasts shorter due to strong stimulation of the penis. A bull's orgasm is explosive and very pleasant.

Tightening the anus can be practiced once or twice a week. Not more than that. Metal or glass butt plugs should not be used. Silicone butt plugs are best for this.
Do you prep with enemas? If so what is your routine?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Do you prep with enemas? If so what is your routine?
Enemas, of course, for deep cleaning before inserting the butt plug and 24 hours later when the butt plug is removed before sex. It doesn't have to be strictly 24 hours, it can be 21 or 26, 27, it is important that the butt plug is removed before sex.
Routine
I have sex with a bull 4 times a week. Twice a week the bull has sex with my sissy husband. Bull has sex with me, when he recovers for the second run, then sissy goes to take out the butt plug, uses enemas, lubricates himself and comes for sex. I usually prepare a bull's cock for sex. Sissy must suck the dick a little and then the bull takes sissy hard. The best poses is spread eagle or sissy legs on bull's shoulder. Doggy is good too but contraction is little weaker.
My current bull has experimented with butt plugs on many sissies. That is his method.

Attachments

• CNVNAL-70449_21572537048.jpg
    CNVNAL-70449_21572537048.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 103
My question is how to prepare or relax my anus enough to have sex. I tried many years a go and my partner said it was like being in a vice, but in a bad way. I would very much like to try again. So any tips on how to " loosen" up as well as best positions for a beginner would be appreciated.
Enema, butt plugs, suction cup dildo for shower time fun and practice! Some people swear by poppers (Rush).

My question is how to prepare or relax my anus enough to have sex. I tried many years a go and my partner said it was like being in a vice, but in a bad way. I would very much like to try again. So any tips on how to " loosen" up as well as best positions for a beginner would be appreciated.

I have found through experience that it has as much to do with the Bull as it does with me. Several years ago, my wife had a regular Bull who loved to take my ass. He was larger than others I had before but never painful. He told me that a good Bull should never cause pain but should always "properly prepare a hole" before entering. I have had a few others over the years who I could take without discomfort, I know they spent time engaging in foreplay and playing with my ass before pushing inside of me, but their size did not seem to be a factor.

Even though I’m naturally tight I’ve always been able to relax enough to receive anal. A good trick an older guy showed me in my youth was as I’m being entered push my arse muscles and it worked for me, plus lots of lube.

One of my wife's Bulls has been telling us he will have my ass one day. He is well endowed, and the thought of him entering my ass has always scared me. One evening he was over, and I decided to go for it. I sucked him for about ten minutes and then asked him if he wanted my ass. My wife watched as he teased my hole with the head of his cock and lots of lube. When he asked if I was ready, I did as you said here and pushed with everything I had as his cock slid into me. It was not painless, but I managed, and soon he was hammering me the way he does my wife. My wife was impressed.

Inside-me.png

One of my wife's Bulls has been telling us he will have my ass one day. He is well endowed, and the thought of him entering my ass has always scared me. One evening he was over, and I decided to go for it. I sucked him for about ten minutes and then asked him if he wanted my ass. My wife watched as he teased my hole with the head of his cock and lots of lube. When he asked if I was ready, I did as you said here and pushed with everything I had as his cock slid into me. It was not painless, but I managed, and soon he was hammering me the way he does my wife. My wife was impressed.

View attachment 1210462
Would love to suck you off while he is fucking your man pussy.

Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 1210462
Love the pic

Reactions: Couple4MFM

View attachment 1210462
My first and only time was many years ago, both of us were not experienced and made mistakes. He did not take the time to "prepare" me to the level he could have especially given his size (above average). In his defense it was his first time as well. In my eagerness to do this I did not prepare myself either. There was things I could have done leading up to it like playing with toys and getting used to the sensation. I think we were both under the impression that with enough lube anything is possible...lol. Although he was able to get it in, it could have been a much more enjoyable experience for both of us if I had prepared by working up to it, we had been patient, and taken our time. Even though it did not go as planned I did like it and have always plan to some day try again. Below are some pics of that day.

2nd  Bi Exp 001 (11).jpg2nd  Bi Exp 011.jpg2nd  Bi Exp 013.jpg2nd  Bi Exp 014.jpg2nd  Bi Exp 015.jpg

My first and only time was many years ago, both of us were not experienced and made mistakes. He did not take the time to "prepare" me to the level he could have especially given his size (above average). In his defense it was his first time as well. In my eagerness to do this I did not prepare myself either. There was things I could have done leading up to it like playing with toys and getting used to the sensation. I think we were both under the impression that with enough lube anything is possible...lol. Although he was able to get it in, it could have been a much more enjoyable experience for both of us if I had prepared by working up to it, we had been patient, and taken our time. Even though it did not go as planned I did like it and have always plan to some day try again. Below are some pics of that day.

View attachment 1212310View attachment 1212311View attachment 1212318View attachment 1212319View attachment 1212320

I can identify with where you were at. Sometimes our lust and desire take over, and things happen in the heat of the moment.

The first time I took a cock up my ass was also the most painful and, at the same time, one of the most satisfying. We had been out drinking with a friend and decided to grab a cab at closing time. My wife and the friend had chemistry, so we asked if he wanted to return to our house with us instead of his apartment. I quickly got my wife undressed, and as the friend watched, I got inside her and was going hard in a missionary position with her underneath me. The friend got undressed and asked about lube so we could give my wife DP. He got the lube out and began to spread it while I was still on top, so my ass was getting most of the lube.

The friend was fumbling around, trying to figure out how to join in with our position, and then suddenly, and I felt an incredible bolt of lightning rip through my body. Still, inside my wife beneath me, I screamed in agony, and my entire body became stiff. My wife asked if I was cumming, and I could not speak. I realized our friend had his cock up my ass, and he was fucking me. I was trying to tell him he was in the wrong hole, but with tears streaming down my face, I couldn't get my words out. His body weight was pushing me deep into my wife, and she was starting to climax, and I began to enjoy what I was feeling.

It was not until all three of us had climaxed and were lying in the bed that our friend realized he was inside my ass instead of my wife's. That was fourteen years ago, and we still all three laugh about it.

View attachment 1212310View attachment 1212311View attachment 1212318View attachment 1212319View attachment 1212320
Love the pics. 😘