Time has come for fantasies to become reality!

encourageherplz

Hello, couple from pacific northwest area looking to fulfill a fantasy we have talked about for years. Several years ago my wife was on a business trip to seattle over night, so after work was done, they went out for drinks and some dancing and returned home the next day. I discovered later that she had been dancing with a tall ,handsome black man that had grabbed her from the table wear she was sitting with co workers .He then pulled her onto the dance floor many times and held my wife tight against him so that his "growing interest" in her was obvious. She then informed me that he had told her that he wanted to fuck her and tried many times to convince her to leave with him. At the time, I was not to happy about it and was about ready to head to seattle to visit a certain bar and have a chat .She then informed me that she had forgotten her ring at home so he thought she was fair game so it wasn't really his fault. My wife assured me that nothing happened but I could never feel certain that I was getting the truth. Long story short, for years I couldn't help but wonder. Originally , she was told not to dance with a black man again and she agreed, Now, after years of it being in the back of my mind I now know how to put it to rest. When the right black man is found I will never have to wonder again. I will watch as he teaches her a lesson, fucks her ass ,her tits, her mouth, then finally watch as he lays her back, ties her with her wet pussy spread for him, I then hand him a massive black dildo that he will bury deep in her ass and then with cameras rolling, he will fill her willing pussy with biggest hardest cock she has ever seen and fuck my little slut till she begs him to make her cum like never before!..............If you might be able to help let us know!........... its time,

Attachments

• 69.PNG
    69.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • 69.PNG
    69.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 51
I liked the story. But since when are married women off limits? The days when a woman is considered some guys property are long over. She doesn’t need your permission to dance or fuck. I am perfectly willing to compete with a husband for a married woman. It’s her call.

I liked the story. But since when are married women off limits? The days when a woman is considered some guys property are long over. She doesn’t need your permission to dance or fuck. I am perfectly willing to compete with a husband for a married woman. It’s her call.
While I tend to agree with you there are some rules that need to be addressed so as not to ruin lives. It is, after all, all in good fun