Tinas first time

shariniscarin

My gf and i have been very sexual since we first started dating. We would often visit the toy stores to buy another item to spice it up but eventually we kind of went dry in the bedroom. After I bought her an enormous black dildo we started talking dirty while using it and I managed to whisper the idea in her head "what if this was the real deal?" A few weeks go by and we were driving and she brings it up casually, just getting my opinion on it and discussing if it would be considered cheating etc etc so I start reassuring her it's something we both want so it wouldn't be cheating, by the end of our car ride I had her convinced we would start trying to find a bbc for her. Within the first hour of our first post (Craigslist days) we had an enormous amount of responses, so much so we didn't even get through most of them but she eventually settled for one.
I can't explain the level of anxiety and excitement that comes with your first time, we were both so nervous we decided to help calm them with some wine and she texted with this guy we met online for over an hour, getting dirtier and dirtier until she was jumping on me. Later that Friday evening we had planned for him to come by our place, he showed up on time and was very easy to work with. We went over the rules, no anal (per her) and no kissing (per me), all else goes. She led him to our bedroom where she closed the door behind him, another rule was that she didn't want to let me watch the first time and so I sat outside still drinking on wine and browsing my phone until I heard it. She tries to hold in her moans but she never can for to long and suddenly my dick is as hard as a diamond while I'm hearing her get fucked. For close to 30 minutes she moans, I can hear the sounds of their fucking almost just as loud, soon I hear him moan as he's cumming and my gf telling him how amazing it was. Soon after he walks out of the room and thanks me for a great time, I walk into the room where my gf is still covered in sweat, lying belly down with her small petite ass still sticking up. She looks up at me and says "you would not believe how amazing that was" and within seconds I had my cock in her now cum soaked pussy and with all the excitement I couldn't last more than 2 minutes.
After that our sex lives were changed, she soon had to leave to study abroad her last semester but made several men (and women) a continent away happy (I may share another story on her adventures). As soon as she was back we together kept exploring our newly found hobby and I can't say I've ever been happier.
'

Attachments

• sdj143sn.jpg
    sdj143sn.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 104