To be hotwife Jaazmin

sam4fun

Female
Verified
Gold
Last edited:
this is the wife writing and i am interested in this lifestyle. ..I am a woman with many desires whch I am looking to get fulfilled. A naughty girl inside me is also looking for some fun- could experienced members guide me @Becky and others?
I bet you have nice dark bullets for nipples! finest kind.
Especially when hard wired to your clit

Defo profile, start clothed then gradually strip to end fully exposed. Perhaps video compilation (only needs to be short) favourite outfits and poses

this is the wife writing and i am interested in this lifestyle. ..I am a woman with many desires whch I am looking to get fulfilled. A naughty girl inside me is also looking for some fun- could experienced members guide me @Becky and others?
You play with my imagination . . . . edging my reality . . . . bringing me close to the full reveal and then backing away . . . . can cum shoot ten feet? . . . can cum cover a screen? . . . . can the simple thought of your uncovered nips make me throb with anticipation . . . apparently it can . . . as I am throbbing now . . . wanting your nips . . . to see . . . kiss . . . suck . . . nibble . . . I want you to know the wait of release . . . to become so wet with arousal it runs down your inner thigh . . . my fingertips slide your skin . . . close but never touching your most intimate bits . . . those centers of sensation that send heat flashes through you . . . that send tingles to hardened nipples and swelling clit . . . I want my own sensate revenge . . . tie you to the bed . . . bring all manner of touches . . . vibes . . . dildos . . . each new touch a revelation . . . an embrace that slips away just before the kiss . . . . I want your body to thrash in release . . . to convulse in a pleasures not found before . . . to gush with cum . . . the French call it "La petite mort." . . . The little death of orgasm . . . the orgasm so strong that you become lifeless in your response your body no longer your own . . . . this is what I want for you . . . . then I will finally be able to fill you with my own release . . . with my own river of cum . . . a raging flood . . . . overflowing . . . . mmmmmmm your tease inspires me . . . . now if you don't mind I must stop this writing and masturbate to my many thoughts of you . . . .

Hey Guys hmm thank you so much guys..@maxlab, Compassn, Walker and all..thanks a lot i was all wet n ended up chatng wth Sam's frnd n got snapped. Sam is away and I am leaving thsi one here..for you guys to comment and him to see. Love, Jazmin.

Some pinged me with lots of questions so I am opening a Q&A:
Q: who is Sam?
A: Sam is my fkbddy. Hubby knows a little bit.

Q: What is Desi wife?
A: I am Jazmin, an indian married f. Also called Desi wife.
Open for more and let me now . And hope Sam finds out from here before internet hahaha . Let me know your opinion to him hahaha

Attachments

• 30522810-3529-491e-a30d-5c27695f026c.png
    30522810-3529-491e-a30d-5c27695f026c.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 207
Hi! Welcome to the site, and welcome to the lifestyle! I'm a single guy that's been in the lifestyle for 4-5 years. I'd be happy to chat and answer any questions you may have

Reactions: sam4fun