To be hotwife Jaazmin

Sexy and HOT.. Shes got the look...
Oh wow blush blush
😊😊. Thanks @Storm021in , I almost forgot about this thread. My golden initial naughty days on this forum. And then with so many beautiful people around I gradutaed hahaha. You can see my latest thread in link below (in my signature). Hope to see and read ur cumments ..oops comments and desires on my thread below. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Guys hmm thank you so much guys..@maxlab, Compassn, Walker and all..thanks a lot i was all wet n ended up chatng wth Sam's frnd n got snapped. Sam is away and I am leaving thsi one here..for you guys to comment and him to see. Love, Jazmin.

Some pinged me with lots of questions so I am opening a Q&A:
Q: who is Sam?
A: Sam is my fkbddy. Hubby knows a little bit.

Q: What is Desi wife?
A: I am Jazmin, an indian married f. Also called Desi wife.
Open for more and let me now . And hope Sam finds out from here before internet hahaha . Let me know your opinion to him hahaha
Mmmmm looking very very gorgeous juicy

You are one sexy woman! Love it when a woman knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go get it. My sexy hotwife has been out of the game for the past year due to COVID but has started hitting the gym again and I hope that means lots of playtime is cumming, umm coming!

That's a shame. I will always treat ladies with respect. I hate the way some men talk.
thanks thats so nice of you..
actually i was quite regular here but soem snobs..anyway
so i dont come her ethat often..but hubby is here @jaazhubby

and yesterday he said my old threads are gettig some comments..but yeah its mostly he interacts and i do chip in for some interesting thoughts ;)
Do cathc me if you can hi hi

thanks thats so nice of you..
actually i was quite regular here but soem snobs..anyway
so i dont come her ethat often..but hubby is here @jaazhubby

and yesterday he said my old threads are gettig some comments..but yeah its mostly he interacts and i do chip in for some interesting thoughts ;)
Do cathc me if you can hi hi
Always love to see your pics.

Reactions: sam4fun
Always love to see your pics.
Thanks you so much for the kind wirds..please follow my thread here..