To be hotwife Jaazmin

Replying to Siddu...hhaha well I must say. I got excited reading this. I havent done this before. And atleast didint message him for last 3-4 years.
Hope you will like this. This is what I sent..Let me know what you guys Think.
Well i pretended that I am sending it to my hubby and used my real skyp ahh i cant blive I m doing this...
View attachment 311018
thanks for corection @Grandhomme and @Andylannister here you go.

Attachments

• dare.mp4
    1 MB
Well I am not sure if it goes here.. but still moist waking up and thought of sharing...and since my partner reads it from time to time?

My date last night (whom I dated on Friday also) invited me for a Saturday pub drink. As I was waiting for him there were some tourist guys who were interested. Hmm I already had my juices flowing as I was expecting my date earlier in the eve. So thought chat doesn’t harm and that too with some tourists. My date arrived and joined me but I was interested in that tourist tbh. wicked ..am I ??

Well, had some dance and ha ha can’t believe I was 5-6 shots down. well, I did feel some hands on the dance floor but I can’t believe got fingered in the alley by one of the tourist guys while my date was waiting with my drinks. Phew!

Ha ha I was so wasted asked my date to just drop me home. And he was like all rabbit faced like hmm I didn’t get any ..had a quickie with my date too in his car. And I don’t know what’s with you guys he asked for my thong as I didn’t go all way..so I came home thong-less. You can imagine my state when I was talking to you guys...?@Grandhomme @Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu

Well I am not sure if it goes here.. but still moist waking up and thought of sharing...and since my partner reads it from time to time?

My date last night (whom I dated on Friday also) invited me for a Saturday pub drink. As I was waiting for him there were some tourist guys who were interested. Hmm I already had my juices flowing as I was expecting my date earlier in the eve. So thought chat doesn’t harm and that too with some tourists. My date arrived and joined me but I was interested in that tourist tbh. wicked ..am I ??

Well, had some dance and ha ha can’t believe I was 5-6 shots down. well, I did feel some hands on the dance floor but I can’t believe got fingered in the alley by one of the tourist guys while my date was waiting with my drinks. Phew!

Ha ha I was so wasted asked my date to just drop me home. And he was like all rabbit faced like hmm I didn’t get any ..had a quickie with my date too in his car. And I don’t know what’s with you guys he asked for my thong as I didn’t go all way..so I came home thong-less. You can imagine my state when I was talking to you guys...?@Grandhomme @Andylannister @Bobby75 @Siddu
View attachment 311425

I'm licking my lips (haha) and making believe that this is my first view of this photo. WOW Jaz.

Omg such a hot story jaaz mmmmm fuck I never believed you were this naughty hehe
Ha ha I should thank you guys here for support and advices... relatively new and learning.
Omg such a hot story jaaz mmmmm fuck I never believed you were this naughty hehe
Ha ha I should thank you guys here for support and advices... relatively new and learning??

Reactions: Andylannister
Challenge of restraint. This challenge is to test the control of Jaz or rather fans have on Jaz. Here are the rules
  1. Not allowed to be fucked by any man including husband
  2. Not allowed to reveal the details of this challenge to bfs
  3. Fingering is allowed after posting a hot pic of ur ass in the group
  4. This challenge is for 1 week and it starts from now
  5. Shouldn't cancel any dates because of this challenge

@sam4fun ready to take this challenge?

Challenge of restraint. This challenge is to test the control of Jaz or rather fans have on Jaz. Here are the rules

I volunteer to do number 3 on Jaaz after someone else has posted a hot pic of their ass

Reactions: Andylannister