Tonight in Clearwater

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
Stacey is meeting a new lover this evening in Clearwater, FL. Have been corresponding for the past two weeks and talked on phone. Nice enough guy, late-40s visiting on business. Good chemistry. We are both meeting him for dinner and then they are going together to the B-52s concert later tonight. She's planning on wearing a thin knee length summer dress, lace bra with bikini panties and promised to hand them to him at dinner as a signal to me that she plans on bringing him back to our resort afterwards. She's all worked up and excited, having had sex exclusively with one man (besides me) off and on this year. We're staying til the weekend so don't know if she'll want him again tomorrow or not.

Nice, hope she can take those panties off right at the table before desert.

Went as planned. We enjoyed drinks and dinner together. They acted like they'd known each other for years as we worked our way thru dinner. Lots of chatter, flirting, and touching. My feelings ran the gamut - was jealous watching him dominate our conversation and commanding so much of her attention; I was a bit anxious as the time drew near to grad their Uber to the concert; and I was very turned on as it was obvious they had great chemistry that would end later that night in our resort suite. Stacey looked stunning in her thin summer dress. During our last drink before parting ways, she returned from the ladies' room with her panties balled up in her hand and she handed them to him - in my presence. He put them in his pocket and gave me a bit of a cocky look as if to remind me that she was his tonight. I watched them walk outside when the Uber arrived - and enjoyed seeing her dress get caught in her ass crack as her hips swayed. Was obvious to anybody looking she was wearing a thong or commando.

Went as planned. We enjoyed drinks and dinner together. They acted like they'd known each other for years as we worked our way thru dinner. Lots of chatter, flirting, and touching. My feelings ran the gamut - was jealous watching him dominate our conversation and commanding so much of her attention; I was a bit anxious as the time drew near to grad their Uber to the concert; and I was very turned on as it was obvious they had great chemistry that would end later that night in our resort suite. Stacey looked stunning in her thin summer dress. During our last drink before parting ways, she returned from the ladies' room with her panties balled up in her hand and she handed them to him - in my presence. He put them in his pocket and gave me a bit of a cocky look as if to remind me that she was his tonight. I watched them walk outside when the Uber arrived - and enjoyed seeing her dress get caught in her ass crack as her hips swayed. Was obvious to anybody looking she was wearing a thong or commando.
Did she return full?

Reactions: davelb76
A very enjoyable thread post. Stacey looks and sounds great fun. I'm just across the bridge in St Pete. If you guys are interested in occasionally entertaining another male, please drop me a message...

Attachments

• 6288faef-8fc6-40ad-8b11-96d1c5a6ae98_tBmetwt+OWKRIrhoDHGYUyv8mFXn5RLBM+a4FC5S2MtFUHBvNorvscdGo...jpg
    6288faef-8fc6-40ad-8b11-96d1c5a6ae98_tBmetwt+OWKRIrhoDHGYUyv8mFXn5RLBM+a4FC5S2MtFUHBvNorvscdGo...jpg
    7 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: davelb76