Tonight

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
On a mini-vacation in Florida about an hour from home. Stacey is getting dressed to meet a new lover tonight at the nearby marina. She (we) met him briefly during a previous visit and social event and has been corresponding for almost a year. I am excited by her obvious excitement. I bought her new undies today - she promises to bring her panties to me after her lover removes them tonight. She’s so turned on - she said she’s been wet all day in anticipation - exciting just watching her choose her clothes, shave her legs, shower, put on her makeup - it makes me so jealous. We’re going out together to meet up and then they’ll eventually retire to our hotel not far away. I hope he gets frisky with her while grabbing drinks - I enjoy watching their petting. I’ll hang out at the marina bar until they return. Gonna be a good night for her and me.

They met yesterday as well. She was really into him - 10 years her junior.
Well did she do him? Was he big enough to hurt her? My wife's first bull messed her cat up for good! But I love how he rearranged it for me! As a small man I don't really know what a tight cat feels like. Her boy told her he thought she was a virgin when he fucked her.

Reactions: davelb76
Well did she do him? Was he big enough to hurt her? My wife's first bull messed her cat up for good! But I love how he rearranged it for me! As a small man I don't really know what a tight cat feels like. Her boy told her he thought she was a virgin when he fucked her.
Yes - they spent a couple of hours, before check-out at the hotel, visiting and fucking. I waited in the lobby and hotel restaurant. Stacey said he was average size but had lots of stamina. She enjoyed their encounters that weekend as he was good looking, charming, and spent a lot of time ensuring she was satisfied. He fucked her in several positions - which she loves and never gets with me as I last maybe a minute during sex. He fucked her rough when she asked him to - she loves when her lover thrusts deep and hard - again which I can't satisfy her that way. I thought he was a nice guy. Not cocky around me and didn't make me feel inadequate or less of a man because I supported him fucking my wife.

Reactions: Jeff Brown