Toronto Cpl4Bull

Wcpl30s

Couple
Feb 21, 2017
Hello,

We are new to this site and this lifestyle. Married and looking to get involved in the cuckold lifestyle.
Any tips, pointers...etc... and any local or visiting bulls please message.

Hello,

We are new to this site and this lifestyle. Married and looking to get involved in the cuckold lifestyle.
Hello! How did it go. Any luck? Are you from Toronto?

Hello,

I suggest you read some of the first time experiences that have been posted on here, that should give you a few ideas...good luck, Becky xxx

Hello,

Hi, I have just joined but have experience being dominant in bedroom play. I am looking for one couple to play on an on-going and discreet basis. I am real and not a player

I am 5'9", 170 lbs, attractive, darker skin and married. I am safe, clean, str8, ddf, sincere and respectful of your limits and boundaries, as a couple. I am in the Etobicoke area, mobile and have flexible availability including, some daytime during the week.

I hope you guys are doing well and still looking. I do realize that it is very difficult to find the right man or couple. If interested, let me know and we can talk further. Thx

Jim

Hello,

Hello I am Rock living in Toronto and I am 31 years old,
I don't drink and I don't smoke but I love to fuck and I am very very good at it.

If you are interested
Reach me out in watsapp

Attachments

• IMG-20231018-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20231018-WA0007.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20231018-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20231018-WA0008.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0