Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

Toys……or their alternative…what have you used?

• Vibrator or dildo

Votes: 320 90.9%
  • Vegetable/fruit (cucumber, banana etc)

Votes: 164 46.6%
  • Bottle (beer, wine etc)

Votes: 125 35.5%
  • Household object

Votes: 133 37.8%
  • Something else

Votes: 104 29.5%

• Total voters

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold member
Dec 30, 2016
UK
We all prefer cock but what do we use when we’re horny and can’t get any or when we really want to get our man going? I know I’ve tried most things.

Feel free to add a comment if I’ve missed anything from the poll (I'll add it in) or even add a photo of you with one of your favourites if you dare.

Select as many answers as are appropriate.

Wife used to burn vibes out. I would package up a box of dead soldiers and dispose of them in a commercial trash compactor, maybe 6 or so at a time several times a year. She sent a note to Doc Johnson asking to be a 'toy tester'. Never got a response. Now it's a glass dildo and Hitachi Magic Wand we have nicknamed "Big John".

Wife used to burn vibes out. I would package up a box of dead soldiers and dispose of them in a commercial trash compactor, maybe 6 or so at a time several times a year. She sent a note to Doc Johnson asking to be a 'toy tester'. Never got a response. Now it's a glass dildo and Hitachi Magic Wand we have nicknamed "Big John".
going to put up a pic for us?

A few votes cast and vibrators a very obvious first. I'd still love to know what the household objects and the others are though.;)