Training them to serve

A lot of women who "want to play" need to be trained because their husbands never took control to train them properly. Too many women are accustomed to having their own way. Those of us who are doms have to compensate for that lack of discipline and obedience in women.

Some women think if they dress sexy they will wrap men around their little finger. So we need to give them an attitude adjustment.
View attachment 608097

Too many women are accustomed to sucking cock ion their own terms, so they need to be taught their mouths and throats are for our use.
View attachment 608102

The same one in polka dots above now nude and bending back against the bed to take my full length.
View attachment 608105

A lot of women who "want to play" need to be trained because their husbands never took control to train them properly. Too many women are accustomed to having their own way. Those of us who are doms have to compensate for that lack of discipline and obedience in women.

Some women think if they dress sexy they will wrap men around their little finger. So we need to give them an attitude adjustment.
View attachment 608097

Too many women are accustomed to sucking cock ion their own terms, so they need to be taught their mouths and throats are for our use.
View attachment 608102

The same one in polka dots above now nude and bending back against the bed to take my full length.
View attachment 608105
A lot of women in the end will thank their master for the training

Well, I don't know Master Bob at all so I won't speak for him or his motives. I will simply say training a woman to please me is a consensual thing and there is no mysogyny in it. So the one does not necessarily equal the other.
Hello, Master Bob here, and I'm the same way. They can walk out anytime they want. But they don't want to so it's nor problem. I'm not misogynist. I just want to develop what is inside each woman that too often gets ignored.

View attachment 608097

View attachment 608102

View attachment 608105
what happened to the pictures?

I think it's probably an over simplification to say all women need or want to be trained. I suspect there needs to already be a submissive element to a woman's psyche in the first place, even if that has never been expressed or explored before she's trained. And I don't think that's every woman, given that some women are naturally more Dom and enjoy being in control, just as there are some guys who get off on being made to serve.

For me it wasn't the case that I was trained in any organised or planned way or even by one man. Instead it was a number of experiences with different dominant guys that broke down my barriers and made me the obedient, submissive slut that I am. And truth to tell that is something of a Pandora's box that a lot of women wouldn't want to open because once you do there is no going back.

I think it's probably an over simplification to say all women need or want to be trained. I suspect there needs to already be a submissive element to a woman's psyche in the first place, even if that has never been expressed or explored before she's trained. And I don't think that's every woman, given that some women are naturally more Dom and enjoy being in control, just as there are some guys who get off on being made to serve.

For me it wasn't the case that I was trained in any organised or planned way or even by one man. Instead it was a number of experiences with different dominant guys that broke down my barriers and made me the obedient, submissive slut that I am. And truth to tell that is something of a Pandora's box that a lot of women wouldn't want to open because once you do there is no going back.
Is that why you're afraid to open your profile to others. Afraid to won't be able to say no to their commands to be a slut for them? Are you a good slut???

• Dislike
Reactions: WNY3somecple
Master on joined and made this thread on the same day, never to be seen again. Safe to say he was full of shit.
Probably, but I was trying to check out Lynn from "Lynnandhubby" to see just how big a slut she has become. But their profile restricted. Wasn't interested in the Master clown, just maybe being her Master a few times!!!

well I think MasterBob is a great counterpiece to the so many cuck-weaklings here. I undesrtand him partly beacuse I am a stag in realtion not a cuck. :)