Traveling To Denver, CO

I will be in Denver for several days each month starting on February 15 - 19th and then about every four weeks through May. Weather conditions for air travel could delay me, but otherwise, I should be there as planned.

I will be in Denver for several days each month starting on February 15 - 19th and then about every four weeks through May. Weather conditions for air travel could delay me, but otherwise, I should be there as planned.
If you’re a true Country Girl, take an Uber and go to, The Grizzly Rose bar! It’s a really great Country bar, they even have an mechanical Bull you can ride, preferably with a short skirt and no panties! 😁🤠

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
If you’re a true Country Girl, take an Uber and go to, The Grizzly Rose bar! It’s a really great Country bar, they even have an mechanical Bull you can ride, preferably with a short skirt and no panties! 😁🤠

That sounds like something right up my alley :devilish: I will have to pack a short skirt in my checked bags and see if I can make it happen on Friday evening before I fly out since my return flight is not until 1:15 PM MST on Saturday. Maybe if I can ride the Bull I will find a handsome Cowboy stallion to ride afterward 🤠😍

Hot Damn!! That sounds like a great idea! I only wish I was there to see you ride the Bull, and then hopefully to watch you ride me!! Makes me wanna grab a flight from Chicago to Denver for a night! Lol! 😁🥰🤠

Attachments

• 39022871-AA6D-446D-AE3D-7C548CE83B72.jpeg
    39022871-AA6D-446D-AE3D-7C548CE83B72.jpeg
    127.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 1B3183C8-2028-40FB-8990-4A357A2F52B6.png
    1B3183C8-2028-40FB-8990-4A357A2F52B6.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
  • 209BF7CF-0024-475F-B8D4-D3B903807442.png
    209BF7CF-0024-475F-B8D4-D3B903807442.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 27
  • Love
I will be traveling there for business as well. Outside Denver, but not too far. Hopefully our schedules will coincide

Hot Damn!! That sounds like a great idea! I only wish I was there to see you ride the Bull, and then hopefully to watch you ride me!! Makes me wanna grab a flight from Chicago to Denver for a night! Lol! 😁🥰🤠

Nice pics, thnk for sharing

Damn your hot! Can you tell us more about yourself? My wife and I haven’t joined the lifestyle but she thinks the fantasy is hot. I’ve told her how hot it would be if she hooked up with someone on a work trip. Lol damn it, now I’m horny!

I'm not sure what I can tell here about myself. My husband does most of the writing, maybe he will add some input? I am a hotwife, married for a long time but still with an insatiable appetite for hot sex with a generous side of kinkiness. :devilish: :sneaky:

I will be traveling there for business as well. Outside Denver, but not too far. Hopefully our schedules will coincide

My current travel schedule has me at the Downtown Hyatt Place but our Corporate travel team books all my flights and hotels so I normally get my itinerary confirmation about a week out from my trip date. I doubt this trip will change since they booked it early and it is a repeating trip.

• Love
Reactions: btweets and Bobby75
Nice pics, thnk for sharing

I'm not sure what I can tell here about myself. My husband does most of the writing, maybe he will add some input? I am a hotwife, married for a long time but still with an insatiable appetite for hot sex with a generous side of kinkiness. :devilish: :sneaky:

My current travel schedule has me at the Downtown Hyatt Place but our Corporate travel team books all my flights and hotels so I normally get my itinerary confirmation about a week out from my trip date. I doubt this trip will change since they booked it early and it is a repeating trip.
Thank you!

I returned home yesterday from my trip to visit family. I did receive my travel itinerary and will be flying from Tampa directly to Denver on United, arriving at 9:30 AM. Our corporate driver will pick me up and take me directly to our office and then that night to the Hyatt Regency downtown where I will be staying. It is going to be a busy week of work, but I am planning to visit the Grizzly Rose Bar on Friday once my business is done. Not sure what outfit I want to wear, but I have my boots out and ready to pack. As the song says, "Save a Horse, ride a Cowboy."