Tribute and Caption My Pawg Wife Please

Joecde3vfr4

Male
Gold member
Verified
Dec 1, 2021
Portland OR
I have my CumTribute thread... but I really want to see Cocks and Cum on my Phat Pawg Wife!

Here is the link to one of my favorite of her photos that I have loaded on my Media Albums... there are over 200 photos (and some short videos) on my Albums. Please pick your favorites and share your Cock or Cum with her. All Shapes and Sizes are Welcome!

Please login or become a member to view

And some additional photos just for the fun of it:9956828E-837B-47B1-9595-61261A516F80.jpeg

Attachments

• C9862039-27E7-4931-9ADD-C82B66271331.jpeg
    C9862039-27E7-4931-9ADD-C82B66271331.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Cum in GF Mouth II_Moment(2).jpg
    Cum in GF Mouth II_Moment(2).jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Cum in GF Mouth II_Moment(4).jpg
    Cum in GF Mouth II_Moment(4).jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_5218.PNG
    IMG_5218.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 171
I have my CumTribute thread... but I really want to see Cocks and Cum on my Phat Pawg Wife!

Here is the link to one of my favorite of her photos that I have loaded on my Media Albums... there are over 200 photos (and some short videos) on my Albums. Please pick your favorites and share your Cock or Cum with her. All Shapes and Sizes are Welcome!

Please login or become a member to view

And some additional photos just for the fun of it:View attachment 668736
Ohhh wow she is very hot and sexy with big juicy boobs and big juicy wet pussy I love to fuck her hard with pleasure

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4
I am heading home tonight before I fly out again tomorrow… I am going to try to get my Pawg to let me creampie her pussy and let me lick it out tonight.

I was also going to try to get a few tribute pics of cocks next to her messy pussy… if anyone wants to see one of their favorite pics of them and/or their wifes that you would like me to use, send me some pics in a conversation.

I am going to use the few pics where guys have tributes her, and a few of the nice big cocks that have messaged us. This might be a cool add to my Pawg tribute thread?

let me know what you think. And if you like the idea send me a few pics to use!

How about a Virtual Bukkake party for my wife...

I received the most wonderful wake up present this morning... a member sent me a CumTribute video he did for my Pawg Wife's face!

I have done 20-CumTributes for other members but had never received one for her! This was amazing... I had to do my own tribute of his tribute, I was so excited! Is that what it feels like to receive instead of give? I cannot believe that some people don't even send a thank you message after I tribute their wife! I sent him a video that I have never shared with anyone of my pawg squirting while fingering herself while she liked my balls.

So here is my video CumTribute of his video CumTribute, you know a virtual Bukkake party for when friends want to cum together and party, but you need to social distance. I hope you like this as much as I liked making it. I will be posting his full CumTribute video on this thread and tagging him once I have his approval to tag.

View attachment My Pawg's Tribute Tribute Final.mp4

How about a Virtual Bukkake party for my wife...

I received the most wonderful wake up present this morning... a member sent me a CumTribute video he did for my Pawg Wife's face!

I have done 20-CumTributes for other members but had never received one for her! This was amazing... I had to do my own tribute of his tribute, I was so excited! Is that what it feels like to receive instead of give? I cannot believe that some people don't even send a thank you message after I tribute their wife! I sent him a video that I have never shared with anyone of my pawg squirting while fingering herself while she liked my balls.

So here is my video CumTribute of his video CumTribute, you know a virtual Bukkake party for when friends want to cum together and party, but you need to social distance. I hope you like this as much as I liked making it. I will be posting his full CumTribute video on this thread and tagging him once I have his approval to tag.

View attachment 696044
@Evilhomer thank you sir! I tribute your tribute!

8B12763B-3D2B-4E47-922E-C0788297E817.jpeg003DDC51-9DE6-40F8-BB4E-4FED722BC607.jpeg7360AF09-79E5-4EDC-9076-13B74F8D3BC7.jpegF0341571-407C-49D4-89DD-8E5CFBD2D231.jpeg