Tribute my baby.

AND YOU!!!??? You think your hot fucking body, washboard abs and sexy Irish accent is going to make up to me for my husband jacking off to that little slut you're married to??? I'm going to have your cock. Count on it!
I have a great idea! Now...every time you get a whiff of the scent of another woman's sweet pussy on your wife's breath, a taste of another man's wife on your wife's sexy mouth and tongue and taste another man's sperm whenever you go down to eat that sweet pussy of hers, you will know I, Mrs Hotwife and my husband have used her for the slut she is!! Now unless all of you are too big of pussies to even come close to being a man, admit this turns you on and post your pics and vids jacking off to me. Maybe my husband will clean it up and we'll post another video.

You really thought you could get away with teasing my little married pussy like this? That smug, sexy little smile of hers tastes like my married little pussy now. You have that to think about forever!! Oh by the way, I hope I can look you guys up when I get to Ireland. ;)

Mrs Hotwife
giphy.gif

Last edited:
AND YOU!!!??? You think your hot fucking body, washboard abs and sexy Irish accent is going to make up to me for my husband jacking off to that little slut you're married to??? I'm going to have your cock. Count on it!
I have a great idea! Now...every time you get a whiff of the scent of another woman's sweet pussy on your wife's breath, a taste of another man's wife on your wife's sexy mouth and tongue and taste another man's sperm whenever you go down to eat that sweet pussy of hers, you will know I, Mrs Hotwife and my husband have used her for the slut she is!! Now unless all of you are too big of pussies to even come close to being a man, admit this turns you on and post your pics and vids jacking off to me. Maybe my husband will clean it up and we'll post another video.

You really thought you could get away with teasing my little married pussy like this? That smug, sexy little smile of hers tastes like my married little pussy now. You have that to think about forever!! Oh by the way, I hope I can look you guys up when I get to Ireland. ;)

Mrs Hotwife
View attachment 534971
Wowwwwww, this is quite possibly the most amazing thing ever. Thank you for taking the time to do so. No my abs and Irish accent don’t make up for it but you can definitely have my cock that’s for sure 😉Yes please Mrs Hotwife and husband use her for the divine little slut she is haha 🥰

no, no I never thought I could get away with teasing your married pussy I was banking on you and your husband enjoying her, ohhhh it tastes like your married pussy does it? Beautifully delicious then 😉I don’t think I’ll ever get it out of my head hahhaha

feel free to message if ever around Ireland.

Thank you for this, we’re both gonna enjoy it.

That's it sweetie, just relax and lick that sweet married clit!

View attachment 535000

Well you're certainly doing a great job! Look how swollen you've made my clit!

View attachment 535001
Wow, your delectable clit looks beautiful l! Your husbands cock looks like it would easily spread her gorgeous, petite little pussy!! So thick! I love this, she will too. Thank you.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I think if it’s not too much to ask that your husband if possible could cum tribute over her? That’s something we’d both adore.
It's not too much to ask for my husband to fuck your little slut wife is it? You want to watch? Maybe if you post an open pussy and tits pic he'll make that happen. You don't get it for free! Your wife has to give it up. That's how it works when you want another woman's husband to fuck your wife! She's a little cock tease isn't she? Well, all the other boys here want to see here covered in cum too. You'd just love that wouldn't you, your wife's sweet little open pussy here for all the boys to see. Do you wonder how many will jack off on her? So what's it going to be??

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: LetstalkaboutMYGIRL
It's not too much to ask for my husband to fuck your little slut wife is it? You want to watch? Maybe if you post an open pussy and tits pic he'll make that happen. You don't get it for free! Your wife has to give it up. That's how it works when you want another woman's husband to fuck your wife!

Mrs Hotwife
We’ll bare that in mind 😉

Mrs Hotwife
View attachment 534971
Wow very well done!

Reactions: LetstalkaboutMYGIRL