trouble convincing wife for more often.

todofolis

Sep 21, 2017
wife has hooked up with 2 different of her friends on a few different occasions. videotaped one on her fone and audio recorded the other for me. just cant seem to figure out how to make it happen more often or even if its only pphone/text play. she definetly enjoyed it in the past but the most i can get even semi regularly is convincing her to dirty talk me. any help/input appreciated. both 35 from long island.

There is a thread on another site where the guy has a friend text as if by mistake. That leads to hotter and hotter texting into sexting and eventual sex. The women there are having a shit fit and the guys love it and think it's just convincing her at her own free will. The women are comparing it to rape. What do you think and maybe a way to go.

Reactions: Maxandnick
awesome thanks for the replies. yeah she does txt her one friend pretty regularly and sends me screen shots when the convo does go in that direction. i just have to figure out a way to really get her into it. i think about it all the time and id love nothing more than it to be a regular occurence.

There is a thread on another site where the guy has a friend text as if by mistake. That leads to hotter and hotter texting into sexting and eventual sex. The women there are having a shit fit and the guys love it and think it's just convincing her at her own free will. The women are comparing it to rape. What do you think and maybe a way to go.
I think that’s sexy, it’s all so natural and if it happens, then it’s a bonus, if not, then so be it! I’d love to be in bed next to my girl knowing she had been texted “ by mistake” , but a lot would depend on how creative the texter was as well.