True Stories Coming from a Desi Hubby Wishing to Be a Cuck

desicucktobe

Mar 30, 2019
Yes, I am going to start my search for a big white dick for my wife who is fascinated about getting hard-fucked by one. Please wait.

Let's get introduced.
My wife K is going to celebrate her 38 b'day in a month. She is a perfect example of a petite babe: 5'2"; 58 kgs you would soon want to spoil forever. People still have their eyes popped out when they hear she has two teen kids behind. I know she leaves many people masturbating or gets fucked in others' fantasies. But, to my horror, I have got the smallest dick on earth that's losing desire every day. (to be continued)

I took a step forward and asked her to drink with me which she agreed to doing and joined me.
I signed up on adulthub and kept showing her sizes that matter when we were drunk. I introduced her to a German staying in our county (we don't live in Europe or America). He was literally huge.
On my insistence, she started chatting to him last year which actually I did for her in the beginning.

Reactions: Ruchianand
I missed one point. She would now agree and now disagree to get into what I was asking her to do. Finally she said, okay if it's a white man, I agree.

One thing she's made clear is she will rather starve for sex than have anyone other than a white guy inside of her.
But where would I get one white man with a large tool?

she has a very hot body, she should be fucked well, tell her to meanwhile chat with other men

she will have a great time, if u want my no please let me know

What I favor is very young, very tall guys with large penises and have found my share on sites such as OKCupid and Tinder
You must weed through a lot of chaff but there are some prizes there.
Then I can come home gaping and oozing226513

If you are planning on visiting Santorini this year i would be glad to meet you and your wife.

your dick may get hurt in that dark cave. What unknow hings are in there? Looks freshly fucked too. Good for her.