Trying to convince wife to be a vixen

Ben&cherry

Couple
Jan 3, 2023
Hi all.

New here but need some help.

I love the idea of the wife being a vixen hotwife. But she is not giving in.

Bit of history. Before we got married back in 2002 I asked her for 3 some. She said once we were married. However we got married in 2004 and it has never happened. I have asked a number of times between then and now and all I get is no.
I have mentioned to her about being a hotwife and have explained to her about it. But as usual all I get is no I don't want sex with other. She has posted online naked pics etc.... On well know fan sites. But also chats and send pics to guys she met online.
I am trying to be more subtle with hints like she looks sexy. That guy is eyeing her up. It turns me on when she shows herself. Buying her sexy clothes and all that.

But what else can I do or how can I get around to actually getting her fucked? I'm stuck.

She is sexy and it's not like she would not be able to get a guy at all.

Attachments

• PSX_20221228_102631.jpg
    PSX_20221228_102631.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 20221224_225603.jpg
    20221224_225603.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 186
As someone that’s still trying after 9 years and just now getting her to roleplay and send me dildo pics. My advice would be to just keep doing what you’re doing. Don’t force it. You have to step back and realize that she is moving that direction if she’s chatting and posting pics. She’s just moving at her own pace. I hope y’all both get what you want eventually.

Hi all.

Bit of history. Before we got married back in 2002 I asked her for 3 some. She said once we were married. However we got married in 2004 and it has never happened. I have asked a number of times between then and now and all I get is no.
I have mentioned to her about being a hotwife and have explained to her about it. But as usual all I get is no I don't want sex with other. She has posted online naked pics etc.... On well know fan sites. But also chats and send pics to guys she met online.
I am trying to be more subtle with hints like she looks sexy. That guy is eyeing her up. It turns me on when she shows herself. Buying her sexy clothes and all that.

But what else can I do or how can I get around to actually getting her fucked? I'm stuck.

To be honest I don’t rate your chances. If he was going to do it for you it would have happened by now. My wife always tells me. If a woman holds true to her wedding vows, and truly loves her husband, and wishes for his happiness, sharing herself with another man is easy. But certainly keep trying if it does not strain the marriage.

Hi all.

Let's link up and plan a weekend. We can, accidentally 😉, meet up at a resort and I can get her worked up to the idea by flirting with her.

Hi all.

Complement her about hervlooks when you go.out take her someplace really nice buy her a new outfit tell.her how gtrst she looks .when she gets dressed up.if you haven't seen the outfit tell.her hiw good she looks in it if she does her hair different tell.her i really. Lijecthe new styke. Whe your out day i dint k ow if you sae it but that guy was looking at you..dont over do it but if she goes out shopping etc new shoes et. Even if they arent new you say i havent seen them.are they ned all this will.get her going after a night out the next day send her a.text leave her a note Thank.you for last night you looked great i had a great time going outvwith you dinner dancing..In time this can bring out a nee level . Even your dress say honey insawca xxx in the store thevother day when we were shopping dintou yhink.it eould be nice for me to.get. that the next time we vo out

I have been involved in the Lifestyle for over 30 years as the male half of couple and also as a solo male. I also have a lot of knowledge about psychology. Private message me, if you are interested in my analysis of your situation.

Last edited:
Hi all.

I enjoy jerking off on cam watching couples fucking
Think she'd like being watched while being fucked?make her watch my cock while u fuck her