Trying to get my wife to being wanted by other men

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Lately during our vibrator sessions where I mostly watch my wife from between her legs ( what a view too lol ) various dirty talk subjects have been mentioned and there’s one she seemed to show a lot more interest in and it defo heightened her arousal , she has always expressed an interest in outdoor sex and possibility of being caught ,/ watched , so with my kinky mind in full overtime , why not combine the two and lead into the third ie sharing her ? - I have said during a session I was going to take a pic of her slack pussy and make copies , get an old phone / new sim and leave her pic in restrooms etc with the no on with a message - tell me what you’d to me , then play the messages back while she vibes 🎤😃 has anyone done anything similar ?

Update on the situation - my wife has said the usual that she doesn’t want to suck a strangers soft cock - only mines - so not to talk dirty to her about that when she’s vibing - I asked her anything else she doesn’t want me to mention - no everything else still ok so I say about her getting fucked at place she works and have now mentioned another guys name who I know she had a fling with - ( before I met her ) to guage the reaction to that and on mentioning him and another 2 at work including her boss who I think she has fucked too ( previously ) she was wide open and just soaking , trying to get her tell me she wants to be fucked but she sort of just moans still and I caught her looking at stuff about what a cuckold is etc - do you think I’m making progress as she hasn’t shot me down in flames about my cuckolding interest ????????

Also I have been wearing my bras more along with my panties and all night in bed too every night this week . Guys she works with all seem to be jack the lads and like soccer and rugby etc so if I ratchet up the fem sissy husband a bit that might have an affect too , couple although they married / live with a woman always are at the gym only it seems to hit on anything half decent . She has told me they talk about it amongst themselves and think if she could make it happen without any of the others talking about her she would be fucking one of them at least 👍😀 so maybe the feeling guilty part is not so much directed at me as she knows I want to share her but more the embarrassment/ guilt of it being common knowledge at work ??

Update on the situation - my wife has said the usual that she doesn’t want to suck a strangers soft cock - only mines - so not to talk dirty to her about that when she’s vibing - I asked her anything else she doesn’t want me to mention - no everything else still ok so I say about her getting fucked at place she works and have now mentioned another guys name who I know she had a fling with - ( before I met her ) to guage the reaction to that and on mentioning him and another 2 at work including her boss who I think she has fucked too ( previously ) she was wide open and just soaking , trying to get her tell me she wants to be fucked but she sort of just moans still and I caught her looking at stuff about what a cuckold is etc - do you think I’m making progress as she hasn’t shot me down in flames about my cuckolding interest ????????
Honestly just ask her some time when she is comfortable. Consider when NOT fucking. Tell her it’s an important thing for you that you want to really discuss with her because you love her and the idea of her being fulfilled makes you so excited and happy.

Honestly just ask her some time when she is comfortable. Consider when NOT fucking. Tell her it’s an important thing for you that you want to really discuss with her because you love her and the idea of her being fulfilled makes you so excited and happy.
I have already explained all that to her , my love for her , my aim to see her satisfied sexually totally , my non interest in anything to do with another woman , her satisfaction and happiness being my main objective , time and time again to try and smooth things in her own mind - but nothing seems to be working- she has googled cuckold which gives a derisory explanation of the word without further investigations into how good it would possibly work out for her and for us as a couple - we not youngsters but feel she might be missing out on not at least giving it a go - she does like cock and think there is a real slut in there somewhere if only she was more sexual and was willing to try new things - work in progress I think they’d call it

See my latest post on my situation under fantasy - how to make it reality 😀😀 forgot I had posted there too - will I update on this thread or that one - what do you guys think ? , could be a couple of interesting developments forthcoming

Yes I’ll try that thanks Cathy , in a weekend away ,after a few drinks she let slip a friend of hers showed her his cock , might ask her about that ?

She is usually a bit vague about things like that - just says oh I can’t tell you that or something but I feel she must be telling me for a reason as it came out of the blue , she knows I would love to get all the details but isn’t very forthcoming with stuff , I’ve said if she wants to go to the house party I’ll drop her off / pick her up , she read my text but not replied - mentioned it - hopefully she thinking it all through and will go ,and wear her blue top , if she does she is at least wanting to show her fabulous tits off FB0FA30D-05BE-4A79-990D-57659C11DA09.jpeg

Maybe invite potential partners over and see where that goes. We have had people over and the first time we were skinny dipping and playing in the pool, also fingered her in front of people, she gets very wet!

Phwoarrrrrrr invite me over, I would show her my cock 😈 and flirt with her till she shows me those gorgeous tits, no stopping from then on.
She is gorgeous 😍

Our weather here in Scotland isn’t at all suited for skinny dipping really - it’s that cold no one would be able to find there dicks ha ha . Still no answer or comment about the house party invite yet , if we vibing tonight I may / may not mention it when she really horny , try and interpret the mood , I know she won’t mention it

Reactions: Wantsit1
Phwoarrrrrrr invite me over, I would show her my cock 😈 and flirt with her till she shows me those gorgeous tits, no stopping from then on.
She is gorgeous 😍
Thanks for your comment , yes she has a nice wet and slack hole to go with them , still trying like a bear to share her but maybe be a long process

Reactions: Jon Day
Yes but my wife isn’t very vocal at all in the bedroom ( apart from the odd moan ) so that wouldn’t work with her , guy she knows showed her his cock in his office and I tried to get her to talk about it but she just laughed and said she couldn’t tell me what happened next

Reactions: Jon Day and owlcuck
Maybe invite potential partners over and see where that goes. We have had people over and the first time we were skinny dipping and playing in the pool, also fingered her in front of people, she gets very wet!
Hopefully there will be a few ex co workers there trying to get into her panties , the problem is keeping it on the down lo as think few of them think they are players and braggers but I think the married guy who phoned her might be best bet ( especially as she has said he having a rough time personally with home issue stuff so might just be in need of a good fuck session with her and he wouldn’t say anything 👍👍😀😀 she knows I’m keen to share her so might briefly mention all that tonight if she good and horny , I tell her she knows she is a cock teaser at work with the guys and she always responds well to that with a few Moans and even a little squirt of juice so showing off and / or one of the guys at work looking at her is hitting the spot eh

Reactions: Wantsit1
We are going shopping this afternoon so might be a good opportunity to mention a new outfit / lingerie ( might even get a new bra/ panties set for myself too lol ) and the upcoming house party - see if that married guy is going - bit excited / apprehensive as she hasn’t mentioned it and don’t want to push things too hard , be good if my wife and married guy could get together without the other braggers knowing , maybe after the party ? If she could get over the feeling guilty part think her legs would be wide open especially the other co workers finding out - think that’s the main thing as people know people that know other people etc etc . And if I try and make it happen I know it will backfire badly , she has said a few things in the past like I know you would like me to go with another man or see me with another man so she is well aware of my cuckold fetish , if she could make it happen on her terms I think she would

Reactions: rexkingind