Deleted

So Tuesday night Mr HW and I decided to do a little "staycation" at a local hotel where there was a fun little party with nice music, nothing wild, just vanilla. I of course had a perfect tequila buzz going and a vanilla guy had asked me to dance. I took him up on the offer and after dancing he joined us sitting at the bar. We had fun, he bonded pretty well with Mr HW and he was def charming my panties off of me. He was a good looking guy, probably a little soft for what I would normally choose, but he was fun. We danced quite a bit and his hands were all over me because mine were all over him. He kept asking me if my husband was going to get mad about it and I told him "Don't worry about him."

Later, he asked Mr HW if he had seen all that was going on with it and if he was ok with it. Mr HW told him, "She's a bit of a slut when she drinks tequila, I don't have much choice in the matter but it's all in good fun." We were pretty much molesting each other on and off the dance floor by now and he was hard as a rock. I was beyond horny by this point. As I was rubbing his leg and talking with another patron or two who we had befriended, my back was to Mr HW and the guy. My hand would brush his hard cock and I acted as if I didn't know I was doing it. I could hear their conversation in which the guy had gotten much bolder by now. He told my husband, "She's rubbing my cock! Are you ok with this? I think she's more of a cock tease than a slut right now!" Mr HW asked me loudly "Baby, "he" thinks you're a cock tease, I think he's going to believe he has a chance to fuck you if you keep it up" I laughed my sly laugh and replied "You KNOW I put out" We all laughed, but that's all it took. He knew we were staying at the hotel and simply turned to Mr HW and told him "Give me your room key" in a quite loud voice. People around us were looking. Mr HW gave him the key and asked "Where are you going with the key?" "He" said, once again very loudly "I'm going to fuck your wife!" Gulp, Mr HW was taken aback and said "Aren't you going to ask her first?" He simply said "No".

He interrupted my conversation with the other people (who had heard the conversation with Mr HW quite clearly), grabbed my hand and simply said "come on". "Where are we going?" I asked him, even though I had heard his earlier comment. I was trying to digest the situation. "I told your husband to give me your room key because I was going to take you upstairs and fuck you. He gave me the key and didn't say anything else, so I'm going to take you upstairs and fuck you". He led me by the hand and we started to walk away. I felt kind of embarrassed for Mr HW because so many people saw this happen, but that said, I just turned around to Mr HW as we were walking away, gave him the "too da loo finger wave" and a sly smile and went upstairs with the guy.

Mr HW sat there for at least an hour while the guy and myself went at it. He had a nice cock and it was fun. He came twice, once inside me and another time on my belly. He really wanted a video of himself cumming on my tummy. He and I took some videos and pics and he sent a couple to Mr HW while he was waiting at the bar. These are the pics. How would you react to this? This was exhilarating, never done that before. We went to our room and fucked and slept in the wet spot on our bed that another man and I left. It was a mess.

Epilogue: In a bit of a proud but embarrassing and I'm sure humiliating moment for my husband, when we came back downstairs I had my wild "just fucked" hair and look about me and the whole bar started clapping and cheering. "Pics or it never happened" (and of course my husband had at least one pic the guy had texted from upstairs already), "My turn", "I got next", "ready for more?", etc as they cat called. It was a pretty fun moment though.

Mrs Hotwife

I guess he had fun!

So, you're sitting at the bar and your wife has gone upstairs with another man. Later HE sends you this. How do you react?
View attachment 532261

View attachment 532256

He wanted to cum on my belly the second time, but all I can think about is how much wasted cum is there that could have been inside me. sigh
View attachment 532257

I love this pic. It's a turn on when I already have another man's sperm deep inside me and it looks a little puffy. I'm sure the puffiness has nothing to do with the sperm, it's just an angle, but it does look a bit like I'm bred. I suppose I should try to find a creampie pic. It wasn't that great, he sent it to my husband, but I will ask him to send it to me.

View attachment 532266
You two cease to amaze !! He did have a nice cock too !!! 🔥🔥

Reactions: Hwcouple702
So Tuesday night Mr HW and I decided to do a little "staycation" at a local hotel where there was a fun little party with nice music, nothing wild, just vanilla. I of course had a perfect tequila buzz going and a vanilla guy had asked me to dance. I took him up on the offer and after dancing he joined us sitting at the bar. We had fun, he bonded pretty well with Mr HW and he was def charming my panties off of me. He was a good looking guy, probably a little soft for what I would normally choose, but he was fun. We danced quite a bit and his hands were all over me because mine were all over him. He kept asking me if my husband was going to get mad about it and I told him "Don't worry about him."

Later, he asked Mr HW if he had seen all that was going on with it and if he was ok with it. Mr HW told him, "She's a bit of a slut when she drinks tequila, I don't have much choice in the matter but it's all in good fun." We were pretty much molesting each other on and off the dance floor by now and he was hard as a rock. I was beyond horny by this point. As I was rubbing his leg and talking with another patron or two who we had befriended, my back was to Mr HW and the guy. My hand would brush his hard cock and I acted as if I didn't know I was doing it. I could hear their conversation in which the guy had gotten much bolder by now. He told my husband, "She's rubbing my cock! Are you ok with this? I think she's more of a cock tease than a slut right now!" Mr HW said to me loudly "Baby, "he" thinks you're a cock tease, I think he's going to believe he has a chance to fuck you if you keep it up" I laughed my sly laugh and replied "You KNOW I put out" We all laughed, but that's all it took. He knew we were staying at the hotel and simply turned to Mr HW and told him "Give me your room key" in a quite loud voice. People around us were looking. Mr HW gave him the key and asked "Where are you going with the key?" "He" said, once again very loudly "I'm going to fuck your wife!" Gulp, Mr HW was taken aback and said "Aren't you going to ask her first?" He simply said "No".

He interrupted my conversation with the other people (who had heard the conversation with Mr HW quite clearly), grabbed my hand and simply said "come on". "Where are we going?" I asked him, even though I had heard his earlier comment. I was trying to digest the situation. "I told your husband I to give me your room key because I was going to take you upstairs and fuck you. He gave me the key and didn't say anything else, so I'm going to take you upstairs and fuck you". He led me by the hand and we started to walk away. I felt kind of embarrassed for Mr HW because so many people saw this happen, but that said, I just turned around to Mr HW as we were walking away, gave him the "too da loo finger wave" and a sly smile and went upstairs with the guy.

Mr HW sat there for at least an hour while the guy and myself went at it. He had a nice cock and it was fun. He came twice, once inside me and another time on my belly. He really wanted a video of himself cumming on my tummy. He and I took some videos and pics and he sent a couple to Mr HW while he was waiting at the bar. These are the pics. How would you react to this? This was exhilarating, never done that before. We went to our room and fucked and slept in the wet spot on our bed that another man and I left. It was a mess.

Epilogue: In a bit of a proud but embarrassing and I'm sure humiliating moment for my husband, when we came back downstairs I had my wild "just fucked" hair and look about me and the whole bar started clapping and cheering. "Pics or it never happened" (and of course my husband had at least one pic the guy had texted from upstairs already), "My turn", "I got next", "ready for more?", etc as they cat called. It was a pretty fun moment though.

Mrs Hotwife

I guess he had fun!

So, you're sitting at the bar and your wife has gone upstairs with another man. Later HE sends you this. How do you react?
View attachment 532261

View attachment 532256

He wanted to cum on my belly the second time, but all I can think about is how much wasted cum is there that could have been inside me. sigh
View attachment 532257
I suppose I should try to find a creampie pic. It wasn't that great, he sent it to my husband, but I will ask him to send it to me.

View attachment 532266
That is such an awesome story and both of you are amazing! Wish I could have been at that hotel too that night, or any other night!

Later, he asked Mr HW if he had seen all that was going on with it and if he was ok with it. Mr HW told him, "She's a bit of a slut when she drinks tequila, I don't have much choice in the matter but it's all in good fun." We were pretty much molesting each other on and off the dance floor by now and he was hard as a rock. I was beyond horny by this point. As I was rubbing his leg and talking with another patron or two who we had befriended, my back was to Mr HW and the guy. My hand would brush his hard cock and I acted as if I didn't know I was doing it. I could hear their conversation in which the guy had gotten much bolder by now. He told my husband, "She's rubbing my cock! Are you ok with this? I think she's more of a cock tease than a slut right now!" Mr HW said to me loudly "Baby, "he" thinks you're a cock tease, I think he's going to believe he has a chance to fuck you if you keep it up" I laughed my sly laugh and replied "You KNOW I put out" We all laughed, but that's all it took. He knew we were staying at the hotel and simply turned to Mr HW and told him "Give me your room key" in a quite loud voice. People around us were looking. Mr HW gave him the key and asked "Where are you going with the key?" "He" said, once again very loudly "I'm going to fuck your wife!" Gulp, Mr HW was taken aback and said "Aren't you going to ask her first?" He simply said "No".

He interrupted my conversation with the other people (who had heard the conversation with Mr HW quite clearly), grabbed my hand and simply said "come on". "Where are we going?" I asked him, even though I had heard his earlier comment. I was trying to digest the situation. "I told your husband I to give me your room key because I was going to take you upstairs and fuck you. He gave me the key and didn't say anything else, so I'm going to take you upstairs and fuck you". He led me by the hand and we started to walk away. I felt kind of embarrassed for Mr HW because so many people saw this happen, but that said, I just turned around to Mr HW as we were walking away, gave him the "too da loo finger wave" and a sly smile and went upstairs with the guy.

Mrs Hotwife

I guess he had fun!

View attachment 532261

View attachment 532256

View attachment 532257
I suppose I should try to find a creampie pic. It wasn't that great, he sent it to my husband, but I will ask him to send it to me.

View attachment 532266
Good job,slutty!👍🏻👏

Mrs Hotwife

I guess he had fun!

View attachment 532261

View attachment 532256

View attachment 532257

View attachment 532266
This is what we call Real Cuckolding !

Mrs Hotwife

I guess he had fun!

View attachment 532261

View attachment 532256

View attachment 532257

View attachment 532266
very hot. that whole scenario sounded like loads of fun. no pun intended.