Turn this to my advantage or what ????

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Ok so Long story so thanks for bearing with me - firstly my wife is sexy petite blonde who is hit on at her work and in general . No experience of sharing / swinging etc and plain vanilla Jane re sex ( so she maintains ) . Has had a quite a few partners but all seemed to be boring fuckers to a man re sex and kinks . I on the other hand have done most things and seem to have had a fair share of kinky bitches . My wife has this nervous laugh and one night I was fucking her missionary ( of course ) and while I was pounding her it happened , she said she couldn’t feel me in her - I’m not small and although a cd I am straight and very alpha , this progressed to a thick sleeve ( no feeling) next the subject of another guy was broached as usual by me - she went along with even doing an ad etc only to label me as a degenerate etc etc . So we all but stopped intercourse apart from occasionally doggy ( she said she can feel that a bit ) . Now I am not small in the dick dept and have had no complaints - on the contrary I have been told I have a good cock for my height ? . Sunday morning spooning led to me sticking it in her doggy and then she sort of half rolls onto her side , then after a good 5-7 mins pounding her hard ( usually it’s the beds making too much noise - controlling spoiled 27 year old stepdaughter next door / or she needs to ******** ) nope so I bang away - then I notice - she’s ONLY FUCKING YAWNING !!!👎 I’m fucking insulted so instantly pull out - she has resisted all attempts to get her a bigger cock up her to satisfy her - is there any way to steer her onto taking a bigger cock as she obviously needs one or anyone know someone that can sew her slack hole back up so she can feel me - sometimes a carrot is dangled re sharing her then dismissed and drawn away and really lost as to what / where to go now - just feel humiliated and not into that ( if you are - fair play to you )

Reactions: Marella
Ok so Long story so thanks for bearing with me - firstly my wife is sexy petite blonde who is hit on at her work and in general . No experience of sharing / swinging etc and plain vanilla Jane re sex ( so she maintains ) . Has had a quite a few partners but all seemed to be boring fuckers to a man re sex and kinks . I on the other hand have done most things and seem to have had a fair share of kinky bitches . My wife has this nervous laugh and one night I was fucking her missionary ( of course ) and while I was pounding her it happened , she said she couldn’t feel me in her - I’m not small and although a cd I am straight and very alpha , this progressed to a thick sleeve ( no feeling) next the subject of another guy was broached as usual by me - she went along with even doing an ad etc only to label me as a degenerate etc etc . So we all but stopped intercourse apart from occasionally doggy ( she said she can feel that a bit ) . Now I am not small in the dick dept and have had no complaints - on the contrary I have been told I have a good cock for my height ? . Sunday morning spooning led to me sticking it in her doggy and then she sort of half rolls onto her side , then after a good 5-7 mins pounding her hard ( usually it’s the beds making too much noise - controlling spoiled 27 year old stepdaughter next door / or she needs to ******** ) nope so I bang away - then I notice - she’s ONLY FUCKING YAWNING !!!👎 I’m fucking insulted so instantly pull out - she has resisted all attempts to get her a bigger cock up her to satisfy her - is there any way to steer her onto taking a bigger cock as she obviously needs one or anyone know someone that can sew her slack hole back up so she can feel me - sometimes a carrot is dangled re sharing her then dismissed and drawn away and really lost as to what / where to go now - just feel humiliated and not into that ( if you are - fair play to you )
I’m only guessing here, how do you think she got this way. Maybe she’s already taking a big dick. Maybe.

How old is your wife? It's quite possible its more of a neurological / age issue than a size thing.

I'm not sure what caused it, maybe hernia surgery but I was having sensitivity issues with my cock last fall. Sometimes while fucking my wife or even oral sex / masturbating, I couldn't feel much and it's not like my hand has gotten stretched out lol. After like two months the feeling came back and everything is back to normal but it was a weird and disturbing experience.

Meanwhile, my wife also has a harder time cumming, especially after drinking. When we were in our late 20s / early 30s, I used to fist her regularly, eventually even getting my cock in, so I was basically jerking myself off inside her cunt. That's definitely the loosest she's ever been but I had no trouble enjoying sex and cumming in her and she would usually cum 2-3 times per fucking. Since then, she's had 3 babies, but after each, there were a few weeks we couldn't have sex / where I had to be gentle, such that over time, her pussy has contracted to the point that I can't fist her anymore. I mean, I'm sure I could if we worked up to it but our busy life hasn't allowed for that sort of play. Point being, her pussy is tighter than it was 10 years ago and I have an almost 8" cock but we're 40 now and I guess sensitivity issues can start to be a thing.

I think women (and of course men to some degree) can also have problems connecting with what's going on if they're not really in the mod and are pre-occupied with other thoughts / stressed. I know my wife can have a really tough time turning off "mommy" mode and re-connecting with her sexuality. Unfortunately, the times she is the horniest, is when she comes home drunk, after hanging with her girlfriends, at which point, she's ready to tear my clothes off and enjoys sex but has the most trouble cumming. As Shakespeare said, drink "provokes the desire but takes away the performance."

One thing you can try though, which my wife really gets off on, is when I stick a couple fingers in with my cock. This works best when I'm on the bottom and she's facing me, I have 1 leg under her, one of her legs between mine, then the other leg over me, which allows me to reach around and slip a few fingers in (sometimes her ass). I think she fantasizes about DP but won't ever really admit it. Well, sometimes when she's drunk she does but then she'll go back to playing coy when sober. She has dildos ranging from large to very large but she doesn't not seem to really enjoy those that much, she only uses them at my request because I love to see it.

Hope that helps...

Reactions: jwf114
We are young 60 and my wife has had 3 kids and been through the menopause . What hurt the most was her insensitivity to the situation and the importance / pressure / etc whatever a man puts on himself to perform and please a partner . Always me who seems to broach things to keep our love life alive and kickin . She is aware of my desire to get her a bigger cock but feigns ignorance in sex matters, to the extent of not knowing what turns her on .

Eh if your reply is in relation to me or my wife there is no health issue with either of us
The lack of feeling might be a sign of a health issue a loving husband would be encouraging her to talk to her doctor not trying to figure out how to use it to his advantage.

The lack of feeling might be a sign of a health issue a loving husband would be encouraging her to talk to her doctor not trying to figure out how to use it to his advantage.
Not at all I think the lack of feeling is down to my wife having 3 kids and possibly previous partners not really interested / caring about her pleasure so possibly the opposite to your reply ie a loving husband who cares for her and is only wanting her to experience maximum pleasure from sex . She has mentioned a few times on other instances about foreplay / sex that her previous partners never really took the trouble to think about her pleasure - only theirs and always seemed to be vanilla type guy sex too