Turned on if cheated on

It does me, I’ve asked her to cheat so many times, but she won’t. Something about her going out to meet a guy and being single for a night, then coming home and enjoying telling me how good her night has been. I’ll keep trying, she’s agreed to do the hot wife thing, so maybe she’ll cheat on me too,

Reactions: PoundIt
Yes, it turns me on massively. I think it is the high-point of cuckold excitement because it has a huge element of worry/angst/fear attached. My wife has been a serial cheater, which is odd because she has permission to be a hotwife and we also swing. She first cheated when we were engaged and then not long after we were married. This was our entry point into hotwifing. But, even though she has played the hotwife very well, she still develops some relationships that she keeps secret. It is with guys she really likes. I think the illicit adds to the thrill for her.
One thing's for sure, I jerk off more about her cheating episodes than I do her hotwifing (although I do stroke to both :) )

Yes, it turns me on massively. I think it is the high-point of cuckold excitement because it has a huge element of worry/angst/fear attached. My wife has been a serial cheater, which is odd because she has permission to be a hotwife and we also swing. She first cheated when we were engaged and then not long after we were married. This was our entry point into hotwifing. But, even though she has played the hotwife very well, she still develops some relationships that she keeps secret. It is with guys she really likes. I think the illicit adds to the thrill for her.
One thing's for sure, I jerk off more about her cheating episodes than I do her hotwifing (although I do stroke to both :) )
You’re a lucky man, as although we have dabbled, or rather she has dabbled and I got to watch a bit, she won’t cheat, at all. I’ve even told her she can go and be with an ex for a weekend that she admits was the best ever, she’s had a very long and detailed sexting session or two with him, but still won’t take me up on it.

i think the thought of her being a hot wife and being a slutty cheat is equally appealing, but with different emotions each time. As much as I’d love to watch her have a session with another younger man, I’d also love her to come home after a trip out being a slut!

My wife KK has never been happily monogamous - she’s cheated on me since we started dating, as well as on and off throughout our married life.

Early in our relationship, I was suspicious of her coupling with other men. I became certain of it, aware of it, but never confronted her over her adultery. In fact, it aroused me.

Even though we now have an open hot-wife relationship, KK still ‘cheats’ on me - some encounters I find out about after the fact, and I’ve grown to accept that there may be some I may never find out about. For the most part, KK eventually discloses to me the details of her ‘affairs’ which we both find hot.

My women has cheated on me alot. And I get so turned on by her doing that. I have her give me details.
Does cheating turn anyone else on?
IMHO cheating is not what hot wifing is about, hot wifing is sharing your wife with your knowledge and consent, her hiding her affairs is plain old cheating

Reactions: Sgt Ray
IMHO cheating is not what hot wifing is about, hot wifing is sharing your wife with your knowledge and consent, her hiding her affairs is plain old cheating
Yes, I agree - hotwifing and cheating are different things. However, both fall under the broader category of cuckolding. A wife's infidelities cause different emotions in a cuckold compared to hotwifing.

It does me, I’ve asked her to cheat so many times, but she won’t. Something about her going out to meet a guy and being single for a night, then coming home and enjoying telling me how good her night has been. I’ll keep trying, she’s agreed to do the hot wife thing, so maybe she’ll cheat on me too,
Make you eat her cum filled pussy

Reactions: sjhopefulguy