Two Times Lucky Part 4

This is the difficult part. After nine years of marriage and many experiences I lost Kate to cancer. She was only thirty-seven, I was a widower at 33.

It was devastating for me. Even with the support of our many friends I couldn’t stay in our house.

I decided to go back home closer to family: My dad owned his own construction company. He had been after me for years to come take over the business.

I transferred from active duty over to the National Guard in my home state. Moved back and threw myself into work.

A little over a year after Kate’s passing. My family and friends did there best to get me to meet other women. I appreciated their intentions, but just wasn’t ready for a full time relationship.

I dated my loneliness with occasional one night stands. But mostly docused on my business. At my dads suggestion we hired a full time real state agent to help buy and sell homes we would flip.

I hired Simone, a young twenty five year old black woman. She was definitely attractive, but it was her personality and obvious knowledge that got her the job.

After several transactions there was no doubt we hired the right person for the job. More surprisingly, I found myself attracted to her.

We would sit in the office and just talked about life, losses and our interest. She had a lot of great ideas for the business which we listened to and she appreciated.

During our discussions she insinuated that she would never date outside of her race. I wasn’t sure why, but I felt disappointed at the time she said it.

Over time I I realized I was developing feelings for her. I would chastise myself feeling guilty or stupid as I was white and nine years older than she was.

Well one night at a party and too many beers. I slipped up and told her how I felt about her. She was shocked, but thankfully not angry with me.

The next few days at work were awkward. We both obviously found ways to avoid each other. Then one day I was driving but a home we had flipped and put on the market.

Simones’s car was there, so I took a deep breath and stopped by. She was just pacing up after finishing an open house.

We had some small talk then I apologized for the other night. Simone was visibly nervous. I told her I would understand if she felt she couldn’t work with us anymore, but wanted her to stay.

Later I found out her nervousness was because she also had feelings for me. Simone moved closer to me, went up on her toes and kissed me with her soft full lips.

It was a blur from there but I know we both had carpet burns by the time we finished having sex between the kitchen and the living room floor,

Simone is 5’5” of hardbody and curves. She has a medium complexion with a thick bubble butt. She has pretty micro braided hair that goes perfectly with her pretty face.

I was falling in love again. My emotions were mixed, but I knew I wanted a relationship with Simone. I am sure she had some reservations as well, but felt the same about me.

Almost a year later and we were married. Moved into a newly built home we designed together.

When I got the invitation to go to Tim and Maggie’s son’s wedding. I thought of ways to get out of going. Simone insisted we go as Tim and Maggie attended our wedding.

Simone knew nothing about that part of my life. I doubted she would be cool with it. We did attend and things were going great until Tomas inadvertently made a comment that Simone overheard when he was talking to Tim.

Afterwards she confronted me, telling me what she heard. I told her everything and she was pretty angry with me knowing I had slept with more than a few women in attendance . Including Maggie who’s house we were staying at over the weekend.

Back the house Maggie asked if she could speak to Simone alone. I don’t know what they discussed, but Simone wasn’t as angry as she was earlier.

The flight home was pretty quiet. It was until the next day she told me there couldn’t be anymore secrets like that between us. I promised her there wouldn’t be.

We settled into our routine. With the exception of occasional digs from her about my swinger days. Things were great between us. In fact we had sex more often. Sometimes in vacant properties or in my work truck at a job site.

I called Maggie one day to ask her what she had said to Simone. Basically she reminded her who I was and what it took for me to love again. She explained how I chose her without any conditions. Finally, she had to accept that I had experiences that will always remain with me, and how happy I was then.

I made sure to really pamper Simone and remind her often how much I loved her. She said she knew I did, but hoped it would always be enough.

Almost a year passed and I was on the hook for a week long deployment with my guard unit out to the Phoenix area. I asked Simone if she wanted to come with me. I was surprised when she excitedly agreed.

We checked into a nice hotel. She would shop and relax while I played around in the desert.

We would then have dinner and a few drinks before calling it a night as I had to be up early each morning.

The hotel we stayed at was full with both military personnel as we as a couple convention groups.So there was a lot of late night reveling going on.

Thankfully we finished early on our last day of the exercise. It allowed me to get a nap in, so we could have a little fun before flying out the next afternoon.

When Simone came out of the bathroom in a short red dress and fuck me pumps on. I about took her right there, thinking about staying for the night.

She put a halt to that idea grabbing her purse and walking to the door. There was a lot going on in the hotel. People were everywhere filling two ball rooms and the large bar area where a DJ was already playing. We luckily found a couple open bar stools.

A distinguished looking guy introduced himself to us and offered to by us drinks. Paul was taller than me with a slimmer build. Probably late forties.

He said he was there as part of a banking convention. We told him our reason for being there. He unabashedly told me I was lucky to have such a beautiful wife traveling with me.

He added he was single, because he was married to his career. He smiled at Simone saying, “Maybe I might reconsider marrying someone if she was as pretty as you and willing to go on busines trips with me.”.

Simone looked at me flustered not sure what to say. I smiled telling him I felt especially lucky. She gave me the stink eye.

A slow song came on and Paul asked me if he could dance with her. I said it was up to her. Simone looked at me, I could tell she took it up as a challenge.

She took Paul’s offered hand and walked out on the dance floor. When she came back, I knew that look. While he went to the restroom she confirmed that she felt him aroused against her.

I suggested we leave but he showed back up and ordered us another round. I had to admit Paul was a smooth talker. He had Simone mesmerized talking about his travels and business dealings.

She seemed to relax, probably more due to the drinks than anything else. When he asked her to dance agin she showed no signs of hesitating. I had to admit I liked what I was seeing and felt emotions I hadn’t felt in a while.

A familiar sense of excitement from seeing another man enthralled with your wife. When they came back to the bar, he was walking with his hand on the small of her back and she seemed to have a little extra sway in her walk.

I went to the restroom and when I came out Simone was waiting for me. I bought she wanted to bail and go back to our room.

She was glassy eyes and biting her lower lip. She pulled me to the side telling me Paul asked her if we ever had extra marital sex.

I snorted at her and she poked me hard in the rib. It then dawned on me she was looking for a different response.

I asked her if she wanted something like that to happen with Paul. She stammered out a quick, “No, yes. ohhhhh I don’t know.”.

I had to ask her if she was testing me. She said she wasn’t. I told her I loved the fact he wanted her so badly. She asked me if that excited me. After a long pause I told. her it did.

She then asked me if it was an excuse for me to be with other women like before. I told her it wasn’t. She looked up at me saying she wasn’t ready for that and might never be.

I kissed her softly telling her she could do what she wanted to, but it couldn’t just be to please me.

We went back to the bar to a waiting Paul. She looked at me asking if they could go to our room alone first. I could tell she was so red up and nervous.

I kissed her hen watched her lead Paul out of the bar area by his hand. I ordered a double sitting at the bar wondering how this all happened.

It was only a short while but seemed much longer. My gut was full of butterflies on the way up in the elevator. I passed a couple room where people were clearly having sex. Which instantly arouse me.

I stood outside our room for a long while not hearing anything. The finally a familiar gasp. My cock was rigid, the reality hitting me square in the face. Simone was having sex with a stranger.

I slipped inside peeking around the wall to the bathroom. They were in a sixty-nine. Simone’s head bobbed up and down her long hair covering up her face and his cock.

His hands were spreading her volley ball shaped ass cheeks to give him better access to her pussy.

Simone was humming on his cock letting more gasp and sighs escaped as he tongued her close to climaxing .

Neither noticed me move to a chair off in the dark corner of the room. They moved so he was kneeling between her legs.

He slapped her pussy with his long cock a couple times. She pleaded with him to fuck her.

Paul then noticed me. He smiled then pushed in balls deep. Simone gasped and her legs went around his slim waist.

Her hips gyrated as he kept still. Until again she pleaded with him to fuck her. Paul began a slow rhythmic pace coming almost all the way out then back in balls deep.

Simone was loving it, her legs were now spread wide and her toes pointed at the opposite walls. Her nipples were very hard on her shaking tits as he pounded into her.

She came calling out my name, then apologized to him. He just leaned down and kissed her, before he really started to pound her. She moaned into his mouth.

She was screaming now, not caring about anyone hearing her. Paul pulled out moving her on top of him. That is when she noticed me sitting there stroking my cock.

Her face only reflected lust as she reached between their bodies to insert his long curved cock into her dripping pussy.

Simone placed her hands on his chest and ground her pussy into him at a mind blowing speed. She locked eyes with me until she shuddered and came loudly. This time saying his name.

She bent down and kissed him passionately. Paul wasn’t done he had her on all fours facing me. He fucked her her hard, their bodies slapping together. Her firm ass vibrating as she slammed back into him.

She was looking at me biting her lower lip. Her eyes were half closed in lust. Until she came again her eyes opened wide and seemed to roll up in her head.

Her head collapsed down on the mistress. Paul suddenly stopped fucking her as he came deep in her pussy.

He stayed like that a long time grunting a little each time he spurred into her. Simone was moaning softly her arms outstretched to either side of her.

Paul pulled out flopping to his back. Simone got up her legs shaky. She went into the bathroom closing the door.

When she came out she was wrapped in a towel. Paul was still lying there naked with his cock semi hard stuck to his stomach.

Simone seemed somewhat at a loss what to do. I asked Paul if he minded leaving. He got up dressed and tanked is for a great time.

Simone asked me if I was mad at her. I held her close hugging her tightly, telling her I wasn’t.

She was almost in tears telling me she had given me such a hard time now she did something like this.

I lifted her chin up asking, “Did you enjoy it?”.

She rubbed away tears saying she did. I kissed her telling her I did as well very much. To prove it I finished undressing and made love to her. Telling her much I loved the feeling of his cum inside of her.

I had forgotten the feeling of fucking a pussy already full of cum. It was amazing and I repeatedly told her so until she came again before I added mine to Pauls.

The next day we talked some more. Simone, again told me she wasn’t ready for me to be with another woman. She said what happened last night doesn’t have to happen again.

I noticed her eyes brighten up telling her I didn’t want another woman. But, I did want to watch her with other men.

More later….

Last edited:
A month had passed since Simone had sex with a stranger (Paul) for the first time. We both agreed it was a great experience.

Simone seemed a little unsure about what it meant going forward. I was thinking about how to make it happen again.

As fate would have it I was contacted by Antoine, my best friend from my early military days.

He was coming to town on a business trip. He and I chased a lot of women in our day. Admittedly, I chased he was a babe magnent and they just came to him.

Antoine, is black with a muscular build and good looks. I was also aware he was well endowed, both in length and girth. I remember the many nights he pleasured women in the apartment we shared.

It was then I first realized how much I enjoyed hearing people have sex. When he told me he would be in town. I immediately thought about how to turn this into something with Simone.

I insisted he stay with us while he was in town. I hadn’t seen him in years, but other than being a little leaner. He hadn’t changed much in those years.

We caught up some on the way home from the airport. He knew about Kate’s passing as he was my best man at our wedding.

I told him a lot about Simone and our business deals. He caught me up on being a contractor for the military and his two divorces.

He admitted he probably should have never married. He never got out of the chasing women phase.

Simone had a great dinner waiting for us. We ate and talked for quite a while. After dinner I sensed Simone wasn’t quite feeling my friend .

I suspected it was Antoine came on as a little arrogant, maybe even some what misogynistic.

She excused herself and went up to our bedroom. He and I sat out on my deck with some beers and a little weed.

Simone was still awake when I went to bed. I asked her if she was ok. She said she was fine and wanted me to enjoy my friend. I could sense there was a “but” coming.

Then she said, “But, he seems pretty full of himself. He reminds me of guys that used try to get with me. To much into themselves to be with anyone else.”

I admitted Antoine often confused arrogance with swagger. But he was always there for me and was a good friend.

I went to sleep thinking any plans I had were fading away. The next day after we all got home we went out for dinner.

There was some light bantering back and forth between them over women in the military and other topics.

I suspected Antoine was goading her. He seemed to be able to push her buttons. I stayed neutral and kept the drinks coming.

The debate continued in the car and culminated in a game of HORSE between them on our driveway basketball hoop.

The only rule was no dunking. Which he used to goad her saying, “I rest my case.”

She heatedly responded that I couldn’t dunk either so it wasn’t a woman thing. My pride stung a little at her remark.

While Antoine laughed and talked as they played. Simone was focused and intent on shutting him up by winning.

I watched as they played. Antoine was surprised how well she could shoot. He ramped up the rhetoric, but she gave as good as she got.

It was all tied up and then she missed losing the game. She reluctantly conceded the lose before storming off inside.

We adjourned out back to the deck. I grabbed some beers and more weed. He complimented on her basketball skills.

I told him I had wished he wasn’t so “himself” with her. He looked at me confused. I laid out everything to him from how Kate and I were swingers to what had happened between Simone and Paul.

I told him I was hoping something would happen between he and Simone. He let out a long low whistle after I finished.

He told me he always envied me for marrying Kate. He sighed telling me I did just as well with Simone. He thought she was beautiful and smart.

He laughed saying, “I bet she thinks I am a asshole.”

I laughed saying, “She sure does.”

He apologized and suggested he go get a hotel. I told him not tonight we had to much to drink and smoke.

I stood up ready to head inside. He stripped naked, jumped into the pool. I went upstairs and Simone was freshly showered sitting in bed reading, wearing one of my white t-shirts.

Before going into shower. I told her Antoine would go stay in a hotel his last couple nights in town. She just looked at me saying nothing.

When I came out of the shower she was gone. I heard voices outside. I looked out of our window into the back yard.

Antoine was in the pool resting on his elbows on the side looking up at Simone. She had her arms crossed.

I opened the window to better listen in on their conversation. I caught the tail end of his apology.

But then he said, “I still beat your ass in HORSE.”

Simone started to roll a curse off her tongue when he came up out of the water enough to grab a fist full of her shirt.

She let out a squeal as he pulled her into the pool. She surfaced cussing him out as she coughed up water.

She swam to the opposite side of the pool with him in close pursuit. I was a little concerned at first. She turned and splash water at him.

He was on her pulling her under. When they came up she was squealing and laughing at the same time. He pulled her close and kissed her.

She tensed up at first, before returning his kisses. After their kiss broke she said something to him. They moved toward the pool steps. She walked out first the wet shirt clinging to her body like a glove.

Her nipples were showing clearly through the wet material. She lifted it over her head tossing it on a nearby chair. She turned towards him. He leaned down kissing her again. Her hand went to his now semi hard thick cock.

She spun away leading him by his cock inside. I moved to my bedroom door hearing them come up the stairs. Then I heard the guest bedroom door close.

Moving to the door I listened to the soft kissing sounds and their mutual moans of pleasure.

Things progressed to Simone moaning loudly as she encouraged him to keep eating her pussy.

When she let out a scream of pain. I was quickly brought back to the days he and I were roommates. I silently mouthed the words I would hear next. She gasped saying, “It hurts go slow.”.

It was slow going then she sighed in pleasure saying “That’s it you’re in! Do it!”.

Antoine fucked her slow as the beds slow rhythmic creaking indicated. Simone was caught somewhere between wanting him to fuck her faster and still adjusting to his size.

She was gasping and almost whining in a pleasure pain state. The creaking sped up along with her vocalizations. A few minutes passed she called out, “Oh you fucker you are gonna make me cummmmmm!”

Antoine started to really lay some pipe and she loved it. I opened the door and walked in. She was holding her legs but her calves pulling her knees back to her wars.

I watched his as rise and fall as he drove into her sloppy wet pussy. Her eyes were barely open as she looked at me standing there fisting myself.

His chest was smashed against hers and his head was turned way from me. She said something to him and he rose up on his hands looking at me.

He pulled out and moved her onto all fours. Pushed back in she only gasped as her push was fully stretched out now.

Simone started to fuck back on him first, telling me she loved his big black cock. How she was his whore until he left.

Antoine fucked her with long deep strokes making her cum again before his came all over her hard ass.

She rolled on to her back and called me over telling me to put it in her mouth. She sucked me ass I stared at her gaping pussy.

I pulled out of her mouth and came on her tits. She and Antoine laid there their legs tangled together.

He placed a hand on her hip asking, “So you still think I am an asshole?”.

Simone breathlessly replied, “Yes. But you are a great fuck.”.

They fucked again in the middle of the night while I listened from my bedroom. She was to sore his last night with us but from the sounds of it he enjoyed some goodbye head before she joined me in bed and happily finished me off as well.

We would see Antoine again and they would still banter and be somewhat argumentative. The sex that followed was always an extension of that relationship A little rough and almost primal.

Most importantly though she was now all in….