Types of role play?

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Jan 19, 2023
Wife and I love to role play in the bedroom but are running out of ideas on new ways to spice things up.

What we've done:
-massage parlor (her getting a massage from another man and fucking him and vice versa for me with another woman)
-her coming home late from a "girls night" and fucking another man with her pussy filled
-slutty teacher and student or her fucking a dad at PTC (shes a real teacher so this is pretty hot to role play)

What are some more role play ideas??

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Me having worked in your house and I was picking up the check you come home early my truck is still outside but you walk in and no sign of us house is quite you start looking….

Wife and I love to role play in the bedroom but are running out of ideas on new ways to spice things up.

What we've done:
-massage parlor (her getting a massage from another man and fucking him and vice versa for me with another woman)
-her coming home late from a "girls night" and fucking another man with her pussy filled
-slutty teacher and student or her fucking a dad at PTC (shes a real teacher so this is pretty hot to role play)

What are some more role play ideas??
You are collecting on a bet her husband lost and she has to pay the debt.

She does a sexy photo shoot with a photographer as a birthday surprise for you…things went way too far…she forgot to remove the photos of her on her knees, her mouth open, tongue out, her catching his cum.

She does a sexy photo shoot with a photographer as a birthday surprise for you…things went way too far…she forgot to remove the photos of her on her knees, her mouth open, tongue out, her catching his cum.
This is a good one that maybe we could really do! I have a buddy that does photo shoots so I may ask him for a favor!

Reactions: Nigelhamilton
Wife and I did picking up a hooker. She went to where our street worker hang out and stood on a corner and I came along and picked her up. She was dressed really slutty, she actually had 2 cars stop before I came along. She said if either looked good she would have gone for it.
Love that

Secret agent and sexy russian spy. Very James bond.

Female prison guard and prisoner (if you are submissive)

Fucking the landlord to pay the rent.

Reactions: Firefighter195