UK-East Midlands Area

Dec 21, 2016
Experienced BBC Looking and wanting to Pleasure your Wife in more ways than one 1

In the past few years several woman have said the following to their husbands:

"Honey, I thought all my friends were kidding about the whole “size really matters” thing. But they were 100% spot on!!
Because Notorious BBC made me cum almost instantly and makes me cum again about every 10 strokes. Holy fuck, does it ever matter!

So Ladies if your thinking about it please check out my albums the joy and the pleasure is laid bare for you to see and enjoy
We all have our Needs and i know i could fulfill yours

So If, she loves to being fucked or would like to be and she loves feeling their thick black dick stretching her tight white pussy
and so much more

What is it she really want's

Hi beautiful white woman I’m looking for a woman and i want to lick her pussy till she cums all over my face and when she is wet enough i should be able to slide my BBC deep inside her not so tight pussy making her moan and groan must be clean shaved or non shaved pussy is not a problem but would like a woman to hook up on a regular basis if she likes

This is What the Last Couple Asked For and Did Jan 2017 ..... I aim to Please LOL

A better idea, would be for you to prepare your wife for my arrival. Give her a long hot shower…. wash her hair, exfoliate her skin, shave her legs, her pussy, her arms so that she is silky soft and smooth with out a single hair on her sweet delicious body. You towel her dry, help her dry her hair, rub scented lotion all over body, making sure every inch of her smells good that her skin is soft and smooth. Paint her toe nails, paint her hand nails, help her with make up and place droplets of perfume behind her neck, behind her knees, the inside of her thighs, her neck and the lower part of her back. Pick out black thigh high hose with black spike heels all under a sheer tight and very short black dress. You’ll make sure she looks perfect for me…..

When I arrive, you greet me at the door, take my things and lead me to your wife. Then you go fix me a drink…never once looking at me or talking to me. After you bring me my drink…. you will strip naked. The wife will bind you tight as you lay on your back. Your arms will be bound behind your back, you will be
gagged and your legs spread far far apart.

After you are bound, she will service my cock as you watch….. you will then continue to watch as I fuck your wife like the slut she is and with the type of aggressive, deep, hard fucking a slut like her
deserves.

So Whatever you want we can work out together so bring her pussy to me

Hi Black and Tan ....What can i say She can really go some that woman of yours and i enjoyed our meetings and pleasuring her I hope she can stand up properly now she certainly has a great appetite for sex and definitely gets into my top ten list and look forward to hooking up again soon when she is rested