Uk folks - best web sites ?

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Like to ask uk and especially north of the border members what is the best uk swinger sites ? - we have been chatting and my wife is supportive in my cross dressing - she has showed an interest in a 3 some but only stipulation is I am to be dressed up and it would be a bi guy - to such an extent she wants us to place an ad - she might just be calling my bluff as she knows I’m not attracted at all to men - but I was thinking I could lead her into me taking a more cuckold role if she likes it and she might want more cock ?

Like to ask uk and especially north of the border members what is the best uk swinger sites ? - we have been chatting and my wife is supportive in my cross dressing - she has showed an interest in a 3 some but only stipulation is I am to be dressed up and it would be a bi guy - to such an extent she wants us to place an ad - she might just be calling my bluff as she knows I’m not attracted at all to men - but I was thinking I could lead her into me taking a more cuckold role if she likes it and she might want more cock ?
Try Fabswingers but make sure you say hello iminterested

Reactions: Leoqing
You need to read site basic rules, it says this is not a gay site for men to meet other men, its for couples to meet other singles.look for sites with members who share ur cross dressing interest.

You need to read site basic rules, it says this is not a gay site for men to meet other men, its for couples to meet other singles.look for sites with members who share ur cross dressing interest.
Sorry but if you read my post correctly it clearly states that it was my wife who suggested it so how is that gay ??? Your attempting by your homophonic take on my post to assume something I am not

Reactions: discreet1985
Think you are maybe confusing hotwifing / cuckolding with swinging - we all have our own ‘stuff ‘ we are into - again I will say if you don’t like my posts - don’t read them - simple and I’m no more gay than you are - it’s called bi sissy cuckold for those reasons , there’s no men for men section or anything like that on this site or anything like it and clearly it’s not just my interest as there is a section dedicated to people who are similarly inclined and I dare say assisted and possibly even introduced to it by there wives as part of there own private or otherwise life so please no more assumptions by your homophobic comments

Think you are maybe confusing hotwifing / cuckolding with swinging - we all have our own ‘stuff ‘ we are into - again I will say if you don’t like my posts - don’t read them - simple and I’m no more gay than you are - it’s called bi sissy cuckold for those reasons , there’s no men for men section or anything like that on this site or anything like it and clearly it’s not just my interest as there is a section dedicated to people who are similarly inclined and I dare say assisted and possibly even introduced to it by there wives as part of there own private or otherwise life so please no more assumptions by your homophobic comments
Not in any way homophobic i just dont think you are suited for this site

Not in any way homophobic i just dont think you are suited for this site
Yes well that is your opinion - I’m sure all the people that follow or have followed me in my journey to share my wife will agree with you - I have many posts and stories from dildos / cock sleeves to tits / bra pics etc , many and varied topics relating to cuckolding -

Yes well that is your opinion - I’m sure all the people that follow or have followed me in my journey to share my wife will agree with you - I have many posts and stories from dildos / cock sleeves to tits / bra pics etc , many and varied topics relating to cuckolding -
They have nothing to do with cuckolding and you are way off the mark yet again so i repeat myself yet again.this site is not for you.men wishing to meet men.you need to know wat the meaning of the term cuckold is???nothing to do with deceitful men in knickers acting out sissy fantasies on the WRONG site..he is confused and thinks his little pantie fetish makes him part of the cuckold lifestyle.lolololololololol

There is no such thing as a "bi sissy cuckold".you may be a cuck hubby with hotwife who tolerates such sissy traits and so inadvertently become a very insignificant part of this lifestyle, a mere bi product. NOT NEEDED YET TOLERATED BY SOME. I WILL REPLY TO YOUR POSTS TILL YOU LEARN WHAT CUCKOLDRY IS ALL ABOUT AND ADMIT TO YOURSELF ITS NOT FOR YOU AND YOUR KNICKER PICS

Yes I see you’ve been harassing and trolling other members about there personal choices in underwear and it’s connection to cuckolding officer . You are such an expert on cuckolding but your media only contained about 2 pussy pics - your infatuation with men who may or may not be bi and on here to pull other men with no connection to being a cuckold is very narrow minded - I suggest you ask the moderators why they have created a specific section on this and explain to them it has nothing to do with cuckolding ! Seig heil herr moderator wannabe sturmbahnfuhrer

Yes I see you’ve been harassing and trolling other members about there personal choices in underwear and it’s connection to cuckolding officer . You are such an expert on cuckolding but your media only contained about 2 pussy pics - your infatuation with men who may or may not be bi and on here to pull other men with no connection to being a cuckold is very narrow minded - I suggest you ask the moderators why they have created a specific section on this and explain to them it has nothing to do with cuckolding ! Seig heil herr moderator wannabe sturmbahnfuhrer
The only question i have for the moderators why? Why is there a forum which encourages such off topic threads as the bi sissy cuck hubby thread on here? especially as it is nothing to do with cuckoldry whatsoever.and as you have a rule which states this site is not a gay site for men to wear knickers and contact other men.it is for COUPLES. and yes, mr watzizname, i do consider myself a bit of an expert on the lifestyle and its a good thing too.Someone has to explain to the newbies what the lifestyle is about. Swinging etiquette etc. Just a shame that some dont respect other genuine swingers enough to undersrand their interest in cuckolding.like the o. p. Just be brave and cum outta the closet.then find yourself a gay/bi/sissy cuck/knicker wearing/tv/cd site so you meet men and leave us the fuck alone.

Sorry but if you read my post correctly it clearly states that it was my wife who suggested it so how is that gay ??? Your attempting by your homophonic take on my post to assume something I am not
You clearly say you're not attracted to men, bi is something your wife requested. I'm a single straight guy and have been a bull for a few couples, and happy to talk.

Ok mr expert if you scroll up to the original message it mentions several key words firstly it mentions my WIFE , secondly it states quite clearly - THAT IAM STRAIGHT and have NO INTEREST IN MEN - thirdly it states MY WIFE IS INTERESTED IN Initiating a 3sum possibly leading to CUCkOLDING situation so what exactly is your problem with that officer ? . All this ordering about the wpc,s all day has given you the false ability to assume that you know about other people and being a black belt master 10 th Dan in cuckolding despite having a profile as a male leads you to again assume male cuckolds are beneath you whether they wear knickers or whatever , you have assumed a lot of things about me from the get go and more than willing to go around and around all day long with this with you . If your not happy about any posts - don’t look at them - don’t comment on them - leave people alone - don’t assume you know best because your this Demi god bull (🤣) get back to watching Rambo films and I’m sure there’s another queue of other mens wives trying to get you to sort them out ( 2 Pussy pics in your media ????? - not much for a cuckold master really is it 😀😀😀😀😀 use your testosterone to actually try and get a ride and not to impose your version of cuckolding on others - were all on here for different things and it’s supposed to be fun - your version of fun might not be same as someone else’s but that’s what makes the world go round and makes everyone different and interesting

You clearly say you're not attracted to men, bi is something your wife requested. I'm a single straight guy and have been a bull for a few couples, and happy
You clearly say you're not attracted to men, bi is something your wife requested. I'm a single straight guy and have been a bull for a few couples, and happy to talk.
Hi there , well if you have read the posts top cuckolder 2021 has me down as bi / closet etc on here on the pretence of looking for other men so thank you for stating the obvious about my original post . Where about are you located ? 😀

Ok mr expert if you scroll up to the original message it mentions several key words firstly it mentions my WIFE , secondly it states quite clearly - THAT IAM STRAIGHT and have NO INTEREST IN MEN - thirdly it states MY WIFE IS INTERESTED IN Initiating a 3sum possibly leading to CUCkOLDING situation so what exactly is your problem with that officer ? . All this ordering about the wpc,s all day has given you the false ability to assume that you know about other people and being a black belt master 10 th Dan in cuckolding despite having a profile as a male leads you to again assume male cuckolds are beneath you whether they wear knickers or whatever , you have assumed a lot of things about me from the get go and more than willing to go around and around all day long with this with you . If your not happy about any posts - don’t look at them - don’t comment on them - leave people alone - don’t assume you know best because your this Demi god bull (🤣) get back to watching Rambo films and I’m sure there’s another queue of other mens wives trying to get you to sort them out ( 2 Pussy pics in your media ????? - not much for a cuckold master really is it 😀😀😀😀😀 use your testosterone to actually try and get a ride and not to impose your version of cuckolding on others - were all on here for different things and it’s supposed to be fun - your version of fun might not be same as someone else’s but that’s what makes the world go round and makes everyone different and interesting
You just dont get it do you? Let me answer for you...NO...so mr, where is the mrs? Wifewantstoplay...so i will post pics of me in knickers to attract Bulls to fuck my online imaginary wife. That way the closet stays firmly shut and AND YOU KEEP UR BI/GAY SECRET.none of which bothers me but i do get irritable when i join similair sites and find theres tons of guys like you sissy men, esp. when theres countless sites which cater for m4m seekers, just like you. Also i dont really appreciate the personal nature of ur replies.i am NOT critisising you for being a crossdresser, im saying you just shouldnt be on here, its for couples looking for others to play with her.you should read the rules when ur sobre and stop these drunken rants, maybe we could have had a positive chat.im not trying to out you as a gay man, im saying swinging,cuckolding etc isnt about sissy men in knickers.

Well I have been accused of being bi / gay closet on here to attract men ? And not even being married - and even worse not even having a wife 👎 what if I post pics of engagement ring in Spain , married in Norway - in bed with her - and her 60th birthday - so watch out for same hair style - tattoos - WEDDING RING - and scar on her tummy - all just to shut you up officer - so you can troll someone else and satisfy your testosterone urges - oh and just noticed you’ve replied to another member putting down there fetish for wearing knickers but liked the following post about guy with a latex fetish and raincoats ????? Double standards der fuhrer