Uk hubby with fantasy

romans3399

Couple
Nov 22, 2017
UK
Hi
I would like to wear my wife’s lipstick and suck a man’s cock whilst he looks at photos and videos of my wife.

Talking to me as I bring him to orgasm.

Alternatively I would also like to wear my wife’s lipstick and have a man wank himself onto my lips whilst he looks at her pics and says filthy things about her

I appreciate this isn’t everyone’s ‘thing’ but I would love to chat to a Uk male who is willing.

Hi
I would like to wear my wife’s lipstick and suck a man’s cock whilst he looks at photos and videos of my wife.

Alternatively I would also like to wear my wife’s lipstick and have a man wank himself onto my lips whilst he looks at her pics and says filthy things about her

I appreciate this isn’t everyone’s ‘thing’ but I would love to chat to a Uk male who is willing.
I am

Reactions: romans3399
Hi

My Asian wife and I had fun in England last year. Maybe this will help.

May and I visited a small English village over the weekend. I used to live nearby and hadn't been back in years. We stayed at the only hotel in town. Actually more of a pub with rooms that weren't great, but the people were awesome.

First day there we had lunch and met the owner, I'll call Rory. Friendly, boisterous Irishman. We chatted for a few minutes. After he left May commented in passing that she would like to have sex with him, but I didn't think anything of it.

We discovered that there was a regular group of locals that gathered in the pub and they asked us to join them on the first night. May left to go to bed but I stuck around and the drinks flowed. Our final night we had dinner and then joined to the group, with a few added folk. May sat on one side and I sat across from her, next to an older man named Dan. Again a LOT of drinks, and May was partaking too. She can become a real slut after about two drinks.

Dan sat next to me, admiring my wife, and asking how long we'd been together,. commenting on her looks and her body, etc. They don't get many Americans there and I guess almost no Asians.. As the evening wound down people left until it was just May, myself, Dan and Rory. Dan lives at the hotel. Rory closed up the pub but we continued having beers. I finally had to go up to our room to use the bathroom and May said she was fine staying there. She knew I was coming back, but Rory and Dan must have thought I was done for the night.

When I returned after perhaps 20 minutes I walked into the pub to see May sitting in the same chair, sucking Rory''s cock! I was pretty drunk, and I know May was. She sat there licking and sucking his cock while holding her pint in her left hand!!! At the moment I walked in Dan had just pulled May's shirt up to expose her tits. They saw me and weren't sure what to do. Rory's cock popped out of May's mouth, she took a sip of her beer, grabbed his cock and dipped it into her beer and took it back into her mouth. I tipped my pint glass toward him and took a sip of my beer.

I asked her afterward what happened and apparently Rory got her another beer and said something about Cockneys. She got cheeky and said SHE had a cock need. Rory unzipped his fly and took out his cock and she called his bluff by stroking it. Then he moved closer and that's what I saw.

Dipping his cock in beer. must have been the go ahead as Rory grabbed her hair and started really fucking her tight Asian mouth while Dan played with her tits and sucked on her nipples. Rory didn't take long to explode in her mouth. She doesn't usually swallow other men's cum but she was drunk enough I guess that she couldn't get her mouth off of his cock as he grunted and pumped his cum into my wife's mouth.. She just laid back and used her beer as a chaser as Rory stepped back.

She pulled her top off and looked at Dan and unbuckled his pants and started sucking HIS cock. I just sat there sipping my beer watching my wife with yet another man's cock in her mouth. May stood up to turn Dan around into the seat she was in and continued to bob her head up and down on his cock. Dan was super excited and didn't last long, pulling out and cumming on May's tits. She slumped back again and Rory gave her a bar towel to clean the cum off of her chest.

She sat there with her tits out while we all finished our beers. After that May and I went back to our room with her tits out as we were the only four in the place and she didn't want to dirty her top with cum. We cleaned her up, and had a great fuck.

We saw Rory in the morning before we checked out and he said we are welcome back any time! May gave his crotch a squeeze when she gave him a kiss goodbye.

Attachments

• 3590202034889840828assdfgfdgdick.jpg
    3590202034889840828assdfgfdgdick.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 30
Hi

This is one of my favourite pastimes!