UK Ladies 65 yrs+, fancy fooling around in the backseat of the car whil your husband drives?

Barber31

Male
Nov 5, 2021
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK
Long story short... nearly 30 years ago, when I was 19, I had a bit of a fling with the mother of a guy I went to school with. We'd been meeting after work for a little while. One day I'd volunteered to help him and his Dad drive an oak dresser to his Gran's house in Norfolk. I volunteered because he was a bit of a dick to his mum, and would always get in the front passenger seat, his Dad would drive, and his mum would get in the back seat, so I knew I'd get to sit with her, and the thrill of being with her, with them in the front, was too much to resist... so we strapped the dresser to the roof rack, and I had a glorious 4 hour drive there, with his mum taking every opportunity to "steady herself" with a hand on my thigh as his dad drove too fast round the twisty roads, then a heavenly 4 hour drive back late in the evening with his mum putting her feet up on my lap to snooze with a blanket over her legs so I could rub her feet and stroke her ankles in the darkness, while he dozed off in the front and his Dad drove. When we got back, she gave me a lift home, presenting me with her sodden knickers as a thank you for the foot massage.
She sadly passed away quite some time ago.
Saturday just gone, I bumped into him in town, with his wife and his aunt (his mum's younger sister) - we've spoken once in a while (I even bought a car from him about 7 years ago) , and he said we should have a coffee to catch up.
When he and his wife went to get the coffee's, his aunt leaned over and said "It's lovely to finally meet you; F always spoke very fondly of you." I smiled politely, and she leaned closer, putting a hand on my leg "She said you were a kind, attentive, and vigorously passionate young man..."
I blushed, and stammered something along the lines of " of course I'm quite a lot older now".
He and his wife returned to the table. Coffee and somewhat stilted and awkward conversation ensued. He offered me a lift home.
He drives like his dad; car took a roundabout a bit quick, his aunt steadied herself putting a hand on my thigh, and then smiled at me. She looked just like F.
Hopes for anything more than flirtation were dashed when she said she and her husband were headed back to France on the Monday morning, but the thrill of her hand on me, with T and his wife oblivious up front was intoxicating.
Would any 65 yrs+ ladies be interested in helping me spark a similar thrill with a little backseat fooling around while your husband obediently drives us round country lanes and quiet roads?

we have done that...it was dark and I could not see what they were doing I could only hear them. I almost came in my pants

Reactions: Barber31