UK Wife Cambridgeshire Area

Paul & Ben

Couple
My wife talked to me and badgered me until I gave in and told her she could fuck another man, as long as I was there to watch

I was a bit shocked she chose a black man to cuckold me, but I was more shocked looking at his 9 inch or so cock! I wasn’t even the size of half of is cock so I wondered how she would take his entire length. But when he pushed to go into her pussy her lips opened up and he slid all the way in without a pause even though it appeared she was twitching and trembling with is cock deep inside and has he pumped away she started to moan and sweat inhaling and ex hailing with the largest smile on her face

I knew I had been played and had probably lost my wife forever to a Black Man Who only wanted to fuck her hard and deep

Now she wants more but i want to watch and maybe join in

My Wife Got Fucked good and proper by notoriousbbc the other night my god that guys Cock was massive how the fuck he keeps it in is trousers is no body's business

She moaned, give it to me harder notorious, OHHHHH!!! I wanna feel you taking me!!! Fuck me in a pussy and in an ass hole!!! I am your dirty bitch!!! The head of his big black cock slipped easily inside of her. He fucked her wet pussy long. Slut, bitch,” he said between breaths, I’m gonna fuck you to death. AAAHHHH I’m cumming so hard, I-I’m filling your pussy with cum!!!”
She loved it
Have posted full story so go and read