UK wife looking for older male

What a very beautiful woman. Would love the opportunity to chat to your wife.
51 from Hampshire, 5' 10", dark hair with grey flecks.

UK couple 40's looking for older male to chat too, wife will be replying. photos and videos to the right person first experience so must be respectful send a message and tell us a bit about yourself šŸ˜‰
Hi, I'm a 55 year old, married man, living in the north east of England. I would expect to both give and receive respect and discretion regarding private pictures and videos. My wife, to my dismay, will not entertain any notion of sharing, but I love the idea of showing you both my naughty side and seeing what you both get up to.
I would be happy to have regular chats about any topics that make you happy.

Reactions: Dlh247
UK couple 40's looking for older male to chat too, wife will be replying. photos and videos to the right person first experience so must be respectful send a message and tell us a bit about yourself šŸ˜‰
Hi I am a older guy and I would love to chat with your wife.i am 64 and work out bicycle ride.so if you and your wife would like to chat great. have a nice night Sig

Hi there I am looking to find the same I love sharing my wife's pic and videos also live stream while we fuck using .... We have thousands of pics used to pose for many but not so much we are both in our 50s now me 55 she just turned we share a MFM fantasy together but she is reluctant to take it further would love to get her interested in an online swapping first and see if that wet her appetite. Hope we can Chat Joe

Hi there I am looking to find the same I love sharing my wife's pic and videos also live stream while we fuck using .... We have thousands of pics used to pose for many but not so much we are both in our 50s now me 55 she just turned we share a MFM fantasy together but she is reluctant to take it further would love to get her interested in an online swapping first and see if that wet her appetite. Hope we can Chat Joe
hi Joe unfortunately I am just a older Man my wife passed away a few years ago but I would love to chat with her and you if you two want and maybe ... while you two fuck I am 64 in good shape people tell me.if you want I can send you two a picture just let me know ok have a nice evening

Would love to share your hot pics and chat with you and your wife. I am happy to send nudes for your wife's pleasure and would be so turned on watching you both on ......drop me a line if interested šŸ†šŸ†

Hi Jay here from Enfield, London. In my 50's and been in this lifestyle since 1988 and mant longterm relationships, one over 25 years plus.
Been with all ages from 21-65. and of all races. please be real and not a time waster.
If you care to chat in detail please message me with your contact details.

Attachments

• All-Me-With-Lover-150x150.jpg
    All-Me-With-Lover-150x150.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Jays-Girl-5-150x150.jpg
    Jays-Girl-5-150x150.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 91
  • Me Getting Head.jpg
    Me Getting Head.jpg
    859.5 KB · Views: 92
Aaaaaa 30ā€™s is out of your remit then šŸ™‚, shame if those are your wifeā€™s legs!

Im 54 y. o. Man well endowed clean and friendly, also experienced with first timers