Nothing

do you enjoy seeing her getting fucked by other guys?
Yes I do it's such a turn on especially when a guy has a huge cock and she is screaming out. She is in love with our young neighbor he has a 11 inch thick cock and she is his whore she will do anything he tells her she don't want to do without his cock. She tells me she loves him and he comes first in his needs she tells me my cock is tiny and his is huge so she is going to do anything for him she said she wants him to move in and me move out of our room so he can be her man.

Yes I do it's such a turn on especially when a guy has a huge cock and she is screaming out. She is in love with our young neighbor he has a 11 inch thick cock and she is his whore she will do anything he tells her she don't want to do without his cock. She tells me she loves him and he comes first in his needs she tells me my cock is tiny and his is huge so she is going to do anything for him she said she wants him to move in and me move out of our room so he can be her man.
Very hot but risky. It sounds like she does what she wants . At least she is right up front. She wants him, if she gets her way it may be trouble but, if you want it too, who knows.

She gets fucked all over the house and she likes to get fucked where I watch. She knows I've never made her moan like that or cum like he does. I jack my little dick watching. She does do what she wants and I know I'm lucky to have her she does want him bad she loves him and it turns me on she wants more husband's and he brought his best friend in and he's fucking her to. She kisses on him and she said she wants him. He told her he would bring in a few of his friends and they need a place to live anyway she met one and he fucked her in just a few minutes he's in for it to. She said she wants around ten I'm up for that.

She gets fucked all over the house and she likes to get fucked where I watch. She knows I've never made her moan like that or cum like he does. I jack my little dick watching. She does do what she wants and I know I'm lucky to have her she does want him bad she loves him and it turns me on she wants more husband's and he brought his best friend in and he's fucking her to. She kisses on him and she said she wants him. He told her he would bring in a few of his friends and they need a place to live anyway she met one and he fucked her in just a few minutes he's in for it to. She said she wants around ten I'm up for that.
can I join in?

I love having other men staying here fucking her he makes sure I know he owns her and she does what he wants. He will pound her pussy and make her tell me how much better he fucks her. She is definitely in love with him. It's a turn on

Reactions: Shakerlion