Vacation

Me and my wife booked a very private cottage just at the front of the beach and we had a beautiful verandah facing the ocean with comfortable Lamu chairs. I had been thinking all through the journey of how sexy she would look in her new swim suite I bought her, she is of Arab origin and she grew up very shy and had never been to school. She has a big giggly ass and a small waist,, I mean she make heads turn all the time when she is off her Muslim black covering,,( bui bui) we call it in local language. I had always watched interaicial movies with her at home and she was always getting wet for black men cocks, I wanted so much to see her getting fucked by one, and I had an arrangement up my sleeve,, for her pellets say us, once we got to the cottage Iwe rested and the next day I sent her off to the saloon to get her all done up, I went back to the cottage and asked the Beach Boys if I could get a black man to massage her in the evening time,,, my wife came to the cottage looking so hot by 4pm and I asked her to dress her sexy best as I have a surprise for her and I think she knew what I meant, at 3 I got a knock on the door and I saw this taste black man with shorts at my door, I quickly introduced myself and asked him that I have a lady friend from UAE visiting and she wants to try a black man, he smiled and gestured calmly . I told him that she is getting ready in the bedroom and pls to make her happy, I also told him that the condoms were at the drawer, he sat with me as I offered him a beer *Guinness *and after short while he lighted up a joint and started smoking. I called upon my wife and she came