Vacation

Nov 23, 2021
I recently retired, and stay home in my shop, while my wife does her thing buying and selling collectables, so she’s out most days for hours, I use to want to hang out with her, now I wonder who she’s meets up with on her daily outings , I have thought of her being slowly seduced by a stranger a chance meeting.

Just today she told me that a friend of hers is going to Hawaii for a three week vacation with a couple of her friends, I asked is her husband not going to, and apparently he’s not, she says they have a different type of marriage, but didn’t explain. I told her she could join them if she wanted to, she’s a very social person, I will wonder about how she’s doing in hawaii

I recently retired, and stay home in my shop, while my wife does her thing buying and selling collectables, so she’s out most days for hours, I use to want to hang out with her, now I wonder who she’s meets up with on her daily outings , I have thought of her being slowly seduced by a stranger a chance meeting.

Just today she told me that a friend of hers is going to Hawaii for a three week vacation with a couple of her friends, I asked is her husband not going to, and apparently he’s not, she says they have a different type of marriage, but didn’t explain. I told her she could join them if she wanted to, she’s a very social person, I will wonder about how she’s doing in hawaii
Should ask her for an update