Vegas Stud, I love couples! I also offer couples massages

Studnvegas

Jul 1, 2018
I'm a sports therapy and masseur, here to make Vegas the ultimate experience. Reach out to me for info to setup a session or if you just want to meet for drinks and see if there's a connection. I'm 6ft. 205lbs, 29 yr old, mix of Euro, Black, Native Am, 7.5 in/ thick/cut. I'm a muscular, straight, typically more dominant but I can adjust for a more erotic/sensual time.

Attachments

• Me Desert.jpg
    Me Desert.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 34
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Button up shirt gym.jpg
    Button up shirt gym.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Callmesmall
It's a damn shame you aren't closer to me. My wife could use a good massage and I'd love to have her get fucked by a guy like you

I'm a sports therapy and masseur, here to make Vegas the ultimate experience. Reach out to me for info to setup a session or if you just want to meet for drinks and see if there's a connection. I'm 6ft. 205lbs, 29 yr old, mix of Euro, Black, Native Am, 7.5 in/ thick/cut. I'm a muscular, straight, typically more dominant but I can adjust for a more erotic/sensual time.
dude, awesome build; just my wife's type. she is close. we never have, but she knows i have plenty of experiences before we got married and i've always wanted her to play. we visit vegas in March/april for conferences, so we should keep in touch and try to set something up.

dude, awesome build; just my wife's type. she is close. we never have, but she knows i have plenty of experiences before we got married and i've always wanted her to play. we visit vegas in March/april for conferences, so we should keep in touch and try to set something up.
Sounds good, let me know when you have some dates. Thanks!