Virtual fun first

We are a couple that have had some fun in the past with someone but his circumstances changed so we are back into the pool looking for a nice, intelligent and charming bull with a desire to seduce and spice her life up.

She is a smart, educated 49 year old who is very unassuming on the outside but is a horny woman inside. Curvy and with very nice features, she takes care of herself but has yearning desires.

We are in a loving marriage and our situation will not change and we aren’t looking to change yours either. We are just looking to have some fun and explore together with the right type of guy. Please be someone who is between 40 and 50, HWP or fit, 7+ is her ideal size, and in the US or Canada. Single/divorced men preferred but married is fine too. Looking forward to seeing who wants to become a trusted friend with her and pop her hotwife cherry soon. Inbox is open.

We are a couple that have had some fun in the past with someone but his circumstances changed so we are back into the pool looking for a nice, intelligent and charming bull with a desire to seduce and spice her life up.

She is a smart, educated 49 year old who is very unassuming on the outside but is a horny woman inside. Curvy and with very nice features, she takes care of herself but has yearning desires.

We are in a loving marriage and our situation will not change and we aren’t looking to change yours either. We are just looking to have some fun and explore together with the right type of guy. Please be someone who is between 40 and 50, HWP or fit, 7+ is her ideal size, and in the US or Canada. Single/divorced men preferred but married is fine too. Looking forward to seeing who wants to become a trusted friend with her and pop her hotwife cherry soon. Inbox is open.

Hi I'd love to chat/sext with your wife! I'm 47 in shape and close around 7.5". Hit me up on KIK at eldiablo311 if you're interested.