Visiting New Orleans, Dec 18, 19, 20, and 21st.

Hello!!

We are very new to the whole concept of hotwife/stag, and are planning a vacation to New Orleans in December. We've talked about the possibility of another man joining us and think that this trip might just be the catalyst we need to make it happen.
A bit about us, we are married, and in our late 50's. We are not wrinkled old prunes, far from it! We have both been mistaken for a mid 40's couple, and we work hard to keep ourselves in shape. I am 5'8" and 178. She is 5'3" and 125.
While she is accepting of the idea, what she really wants is to be swept off her feet and seduced by another man. We ONLY play together and she would never consider the possibility of doing this without me. She does not care for white collar types, and is not a 'size queen'. It you are a blue collar type guy, a little rugged and rough around the edges, with a nice smile and a good game, she will be quite receptive. It is important that you realize she wants to be SEDUCED into straying from monogamy. She's not just going to readily agree and hop in the sack just because it is something we are interested in. She want's to be seduced, and woo'd into being shared by her husband with another man.
If you've think you've got game, and can earn not only her trust, but place in our bedroom, drop us a line!
Remember, we are late 50's, so if you are a horned up 21 or 30 year old, please don't bother, she wants a man, not someone young enough to be her son, or grandson.
View attachment 139040View attachment 139628[/QUOTE
She looks damn good to me... Wish I could enjoy her and your company