Waiting at home while she visits her bull

bunnyandtim

Couple
Aug 8, 2020
Sydney, Australia
So she arranged to go on her own to visit the guy she's been crushing on for the last six months. She's been over there for three hours now, her phones off and I can only imagine what's going on.
They've gone for drinks without me one time before but there was no play that time. I've watched them fuck two out of the three times that they have fucked before. The one time I didn't watch was while they shared a bedroom and had me sleep in the other bedroom.
I asked her to send me a video of her sucking his cock and/or an audio clip of her getting fucked. She smirked at me and said "Maybe if you're lucky. You'll probably just get a message saying that I'm not coming home tonight". God I love it when she speaks to me like.
I wish I knew what they're doing right now, I'd give my left testicle for a pic/video/audio of him enjoying my wife right now.

She did. She said he had to get up early otherwise she would have stayed.
They fucked. She got on top, which I'm disappointed I missed out on seeing them do for the first time.
I feel pretty jealous today, dunno if I'd go through it again.
no need to be jealous at all. She got what she wanted and needed, sounds like they had fun and then she came home to you.....that says a lot right there. Let her enjoy him and you will have a happy wife. After all happy wife happy life.

Thanks guys. I feel heaps better today.
The stuff she was saying when we were fucking yesterday makes it all worthwhile.
Dying to watch her play again, but she's really keen go play on her own now and our schedules don't line up, so it could be a while.

Reactions: slutplay
Is she talking about having sex with others now?
Do you mean is planning to play alone with other guys now? Maybe not for awhile. We both think it would be healthy for me to be there next time to minimise emotional issues. But yeah there's different guys on the horizon. It's just that we've only time free maybe once every few months.

Reactions: slutplay
Did she really enjoy her first bull/friend? Just wondered who was watching them in the pic that you sent (sorry it’s me being nosey again)
Do you mean is planning to play alone with other guys now? Maybe not for awhile. We both think it would be healthy for me to be there next time to minimise emotional issues. But yeah there's different guys on the horizon. It's just that we've only time free maybe once every few months.

Cant help looking forward to yours and Bunny’s next adventure

Reactions: bunnyandtim
I’m either fishing or waiting in a parking lot while my wife is fucked by someone at home in our marital bed. I have similar thoughts as you. If we want to enjoy it, that worry is the price of the thing.

22564637.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kev627 and slutplay
Do not be jealous. My wife said she has everything and on top of that fucks who she wants. No one can give him more than that. He would never leave me!
Thanks. My jealousy is getting better the more I analyze and rationalize it.
It's mostly stemming from immaturity and pathological thinking. For example, I'll get resentful about something like her being too tired to fuck or about being bored by the constraints of parenthood and suburban life, and I'll sulk about it. That resentment about having to allay my desires for a moment quickly gets converted into animosity about what she gets and I don't get (namely extramarital sex).
It's childish and toxic, but I'm working on realizing that in the moment and managing it better.

Has your pics gone (I enjoyed that) hope the guy she is going for a drink with and bunny enjoy their fun