Waiting for her bull to get off work

So I’m laying here in the hote room I paid for. My wife napping to have plenty of energy when her bull gets off work at 12:30. But I’m too excited to sleep.

I can wait to start helping her get ready. Bathing her. Shaving her pussy. Performing oral sex as she sits back and texts him.

Then when he gets here, going to my chair and watching and filming. Only coming to the bed when instructed by one of them for their pleasure.

Knowing that I will be cleaning her as she sits on my face when they are done. And trying to figure out a way to ask him if I may be allowed to clean him too.

So I’m laying here in the hote room I paid for. My wife napping to have plenty of energy when her bull gets off work at 12:30. But I’m too excited to sleep.

I can wait to start helping her get ready. Bathing her. Shaving her pussy. Performing oral sex as she sits back and texts him.

Then when he gets here, going to my chair and watching and filming. Only coming to the bed when instructed by one of them for their pleasure.

Knowing that I will be cleaning her as she sits on my face when they are done. And trying to figure out a way to ask him if I may be allowed to clean him too.
Just say:"Sir, would like to be cleaned up?"