Walking around with Wet panties

Female
Sep 14, 2022
I tries to stop, but he wouldn't let me, he kept trusting his fingers inside me to squirm in rhythm to his trobs....after sucking him while he was driving.

Inside the car, I should've gotten off his lap, on the driver side. I CAME ALL OVER HIM..( thats when he stopped the car)

It should've been some where else, up-back against the wall in a unknow area, WITH IN OUR PRIVACY.....

INSTEAD stranded ... in the open, where every one can recognize our faces.

But it was in the car, near the mall....out running errands, I should've stopped teasing him, stroking and sucking his secreation and lickingnhis discharge, while he was driving.

But his fingers were already deep in side me, while driving, I couldn't stop.

He had one hand on the wheel as usual and the other hand fondling stroking my wetness, caressing his fingers directly on my clitoris.

When does it get too old...

Last edited:
The maid needs a maid, the maid does't want to go home to her dark skin dick, she wants to pose up in my bed

She'd be fucking all day, riding your man penis and eating your food...
Asking for his wifes clothes
Still Driving his wifes car, and lying about when he gets his wife pregnant.

Telling his maid, his wife needs to get rid of it...

When does it get too old......

Let me play, stroke my clit all day...

Last edited:
I used to lick his ass, and iron his underware...

The Famous Celebrity, still using my money.

Where does it get to old ....

Reactions: Visitor12
He wrestled me to the floor, holding me down, telling me he wasn't with her without my permission.

In my head if it was another chick, I'd make her suck clit and shit.

But he favoured this one, she swollowed him whole, she was his holy entity... and I got boring.

He stated you make the money and they both needed some.

That she is, his Whole World in My Entire linage of My Holy Trinities, when I wrote him in.
He rewrote her as their own......to replace me with them that took over my home.

( "hence" he got rid of our babies...for her )

The face lift work, and my fucking style sticked
He'd love the way she'd suck his dick, him stating he'd never leave her.
:::::::::::::::
Did it get old..

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentkd
I'm getting a penis and keeping my vagina...

I made up my mind

He came on my breast chest stomach and sprayed himself over my clitoris, I was still contracting his throbing pulses of heart.
As he was finishing, to encompass the last bits of his discharge into my mouth, rotating his stain on my tongue, while sucking on his ejaculation......

slowly swollowing and rubbing my lips on the last bit his trobing...

Reactions: Johnfun and BigAl83
He came on my breast chest stomach and sprayed himself over my clitoris, I was still contracting his throbing pulses of heart.
As he was finishing, to encompass the last bits of his discharge into my mouth, rotating his stain on my tongue, while sucking on his ejaculation......

slowly swollowing and rubbing my lips on the last bit his trobing...
Sounds good 😈

Reactions: 2969
I guess he would've said yes
I want to be convinced
I couldn't be dominated, caressed, touched, tormented and submissive to his roleplay.
Whips, licks, fingering touch.
Curiosity got the better half of my areas, he made my heart beat, my pulse race..

What could he be thinking, you can see he's erected, and wants me to return the favour.
So, I let him play with another body, instead of me....

Reactions: haluk
Why wouldn't my money mean ... more

Thats what he runs for

Love Der King Paradoxial Ghore Gjee
( Metamorphical Correction 711spin )
Fire, Earth, Air, Water

Last edited:
Reactions: haluk
I'd like to press my lips around the rim of your dick and lick, with its strokes against her clitoris.

After the first time taking her her coworker big dick and telling me it was a one and done, when I picked her from work I would ask how her day went, she took my hand and places it on her drenched panties.
Just looking at him had my pussy quivering and wet all day.

From that day on she would come home soaked till I finally convinced her to fuck him again, her panties were always wet and 2-3 times a week a lunch time tag team would leave her walking around work with both of us soaking her panties. She loved it.

Reactions: 2969